Pansat2500 Help Please!!!!

ki11a
Unregistered guest
I have recently purchased a Pansat 2500a replacing my Blackbird receiver.

I used to receive SAT121/Echostar 9 on my dish, and it would work fine except for the constant keychanges.

I have uploaded the latest firmware on the pansat (2.46) and I cannot seem to get a good signal on the dish, I am asumming that the dish should not be moved because it worked fine on the other receiver.

I am stuck on this problem and would greatly appreciate any help.

LK
Unregistered guest
The Pansat will work for 121. You will need at least a 30" dish and universal or linear lnb. DN keys work.

ki11a
Unregistered guest
I said before the sat worked before on a diff receiver, now my question is how to make it work on the pansat.

I DO have a 30' Dish, and i have the cable running directly to the receiver.

I get around 35% Signal, anyway to boost it?

Anonymous

your dish has moved....yo won't get nothin with 35% ....adjust it

ki11a
Unregistered guest
^ would that be the only way to boost the signal?

Anonymous

u need at least 60%....signal boosters not gonna help whats not there to boost

Username: Jenniferdo77

Post Number: 1
I am totally new at this but i need a lot of help my pansat just shut off a few days ago and now its giving me the black screen w/ no channels...when i check the signal is says 82% but on top it says unlock im not sure if its suppose to say that but anyways...its not working right now i have the program where it automatically downloads the channels...i dont know what is wrong w/ it now though can someone help me out....

nossacasa
Unregistered guest
I have a pansat2500. I have sat 121 is up and running. The channels I was interested in are scrambled. Any way to unscranble? I wanteed to change to AMC 4. How do I do that. I tryed to follow the manual but it doesn't seem to save the sat when I input it. Please help.

Bronze Member
Username: Wyrtwister

Post Number: 23
I have a pansat2500. I have sat 121 is up and running. The channels I was interested in are scrambled. Any way to unscranble? I wanteed to change to AMC 4. How do I do that. I tryed to follow the manual but it doesn't seem to save the sat when I input it. Please help.

Point your dish at AMC 4 . LOF's should be OK .

Now do a blind scan .

Wyr

nossacasa
Unregistered guest
How do I point it to AMC 4? What is FONs? Do I add a sat when blind scan or edit exisiting 121? Thank you for your Response. What I am looking for specificaly is the Rtpi portuguese channel on AMC 4.Thanks again

LK
Unregistered guest
go to www.lyngsat.com ...and use a satfinder.exe file or dish alignment file located at any and all reputable DSS sites..AMC4 is 101W...I beleive your wanted channel is NOT a FREE true FTA unencrypted channel..

AMC 4 at 101.0°W

http://www.lyngsat.com/amc4.html

12169 H tp 24 RTP Internacional América DVB 3003-3/4 3. 34 P North America

Anonymous

You might have an uncompatible freq rating of the LNB. Also note the polarity of it is horizontal.

Username: Djsercpb

i can't get the program guide to work can someone help me to program it on my pansat 2700a

Username: Goldentrunks

Chihuahua, Chihuahua Mexico

Post Number: 5
ok aqui les va tengo el pansat 2500a con 2 antenas y 450 canales. los satelites eran 110 y 119 es todo lo que se. hoy se me ocurrio meverle y no se a que le movi total que me quede sin ningun canal .
resignado a ke lo habia hechado a perder le segui moviendo y segun creo yo agarre el echostar 119 w pero solo se ven 119 canales.
alguien podria darme una solucion para tener los 450
canales de nuevo? y si alguien me podria dar una pagina de tutorial o algo asi ke soy nuevo en la scene ahh mi mail es goldentrunks@hotmail.com pero agreguenme al messenger porque el mail no lo leo

JCHG
Unregistered guest
Si encontraste el 119W el 110w esta a mas o menos una pulgada a la izquierda del 119W y como a 4 o 6 grados mas arriba.

nossacasa
Unregistered guest
Thanks>
im going to try tonight. One more obstacle. My suppliers downloaded only 3 sat, 110,119, 121. Will I be able to add a new sat once the dish is pointed to 101?

thanks again

Unregistered guest
I wanted to know of the following channels that were on 61.5 or 121
they were globo, record, and rtp international
can someone tell me how to get them back...
I have a pansat 2500 fta..

LK
Unregistered guest
61.5 is gone to nagra2...no coming back..read the "Dish/bev nagra2 schedule" thread for info on specific chgannels..

LK
Unregistered guest
read this about any channels...any info is in these forums,IF would just LOOK for 1 minute..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/132452.html

Username: Deer_hunter

I have a pansat 2500 and its not working now was working a few days ago. when i turn it on it says downloading data and thats all i get

vochito66
Unregistered guest
alguien me puede ayudar no tengo senal alguien me dijo que tengo que reprogramar mi pansat 2500 que hago y como le hago

vochito66
Unregistered guest
l have a pansat 2500a and its not work at all last week i had just canada channels but now l don't have anithing somebody toldme l need reprogram please somee body tolme how i have satellite finder but i don't have quality on my reseption

vochito66
Unregistered guest
l have a pansat 2500a and its not work at all last week i had just canada channels but now l don't have anithing somebody toldme l need reprogram please somee body tolme how i have satellite finder but i don't have quality on my reseption
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us