CAN THE RECEIVERS OUT NOW CAPABLE OF NAG 2?

Anonymous

Hello, is the receivers that are out now, pansat 2700, 5000, coolsatt 4000, fortec, able to have nag 2 cababilities if nag 2 is compromised??

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 414
If N2 is publicly hacked, yes all FTAs would be able to receive it. Right now the Dreambox is the only FTA that is capable of it. And it's not a hack, it's sharing a sub.

Username: Texas_guy

Post Number: 5
so is dreambox capable of receving all the channels on nag2

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 422
And it's not a hack, it's sharing a sub.

LK
Unregistered guest
There are NO N2 ready FTA receivers...possibly if N2 is hacked then FTA receivers can be modded with a chip to receive N2

Unregistered guest
Hi I live in Canada. I am trying to catch TV Cabo with my Multistar reciever. When I scroll threw dishes I can pick up, for instance Express Vu, and Dish network. When I'm doing this Tv Cabo comes up. I would like to know what I must do to catch it. If anyone can answer that would be great.
Thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
Maple Leaf...what are U talking about?....sharing a sub?...and dreambox is N2 ready?....where are U getting this?...I'm very curious just exactly what are U saying and why....I frequent many sites and have never heard anything about the dreambox being N2 ready and capable of sharing a sub!...I've seen scammers advertise N2 ready receivers, which we all know is not true,just a scam..

LK
Unregistered guest
This is right from the home page of www.satscam.com which is a site made up of admins and mods from ALL the respectable Dss sites. We are dedicated to exposing scammers who bring a bad name to the DSS industry..

Currently under intense investigation:

Any site claiming a FTA(free-to-air) receiver will/is work(ing) with the nagra2 card

Biver
Unregistered guest
"Any site claiming a FTA(free-to-air) receiver will/is work(ing) with the nagra2 card"

FTA's are cardless..........lol

LK
Unregistered guest
Actually there are photos of coo*lsat FTA receivers with card readers now!...I have posted them...linked them here at some places..

LK
Unregistered guest
biver..

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 02:30 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
some are saying this is the future ...

card slot pictures on FTA receivers

http://www.dss-newbies.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23027&highlight=coo*lsat+card+reader

Biver
Unregistered guest
oooops............my bad

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us