Is dishnet gonna be gone?

Username: Convidence

Post Number: 7
I hope is not, but when it is gone. I dunno if DTV hack gonna come back.

Username: Texas_guy

Post Number: 7
well it's been around for a while so I am pretty sure someone will come up with something soon..but u never know....so keep our fingers cross and wait....

Username: Dishboi

Post Number: 5
hackers will prolly get around it some how. like the PSP for example ppl say that it couldnt be hacked because of its UMD format, but some how hackers were able to copy those discs onto the computer. soon they might be able to boot those ISO's off the mem card.

LK
Unregistered guest
Hey they have NOT hacked DTV in over a year....and Nagra2 has NOT been hacked in Europe,where its been in use for 3-4 years....so consider all that....satellite TV has gotten much smarter...

BTW, DTV was NEVER hacked...its encryption was leaked!

BiIIy
Unregistered guest
in sept. after dishnet has gone completly to nagra2 the first one to offer any option is gonna make a zillion dollars

Unregistered guest
Wow...what a bunch of dumb fcukers in here...listen to that fruitcake LK, he know's everything. Last I heard he bleeding from his azz...ROTF

Unregistered guest
Wow...what a bunch of dumb fcukers in here...listen to that fruitcake LK, he know's everything. Last I heard he was bleeding from his azz...ROTF

Unregistered guest
Wow...what a bunch of dumb fcukers in here...listen to that fruitcake LK, he know's everything. Last I heard he was bleeding from his azz...ROTF

LK
Unregistered guest
Stupid Idiots is Kneegrow!...I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT!

Bronze Member
Username: Dishboi

Post Number: 11
Yeah, prolly that retard Kneegrow again.

moose
Unregistered guest
maybe its just a wannabe. he has many imitators. beats me why

LK
Unregistered guest
The original Stupid Idiots (who was kneegrow and a mod here) was a registered nick here..now U all know that U cannot use an already registered nick UNLESS U ARE A MOD HERE!,,then U can do anything U want...so this stupid idiots (unregistered nick) is a mod and he's kneegrow and many other aliases

Unregistered guest
anybody can post using this nick....lol

gato3patas

Unregistered guest
just copy & paste

gato3patas
Unregistered guest
so I definitely think its a wannabe

LK
Unregistered guest
testing your cut and paste theory..using the registered Jeff K nick...You're wrong...U cannot cut/paste a registerd users name...just tried,,,no can do..U try it with an registerd name..no way!....and Stupid Idiots,I know for a fact is/was a registered user who was kneegrow and a mod..

gato3patas
Unregistered guest
I posted........" using this nick" (Stupid Idiots)
I didn't say ...any regustered nick
so Im not wrong

Unregistered guest
see...I did it again

Stupid Idiots
Unregistered guest
ITS because the I in Stupid Idiots is a L

Twinky Wonder
Unregistered guest
we won't get rid of kneegrow in 2 months when dishnet is no more because peeps will remain here for a year waiting for a n2 fix like they did with directv

beto canicas
Unregistered guest
and falling for scam after scam
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us