Hooking up DVR to DVD Recorder

Username: Brewman19

Post Number: 3
Hello I purchased the Toshiba DRW2 DVD recorder a few days ago and I waas trying to hook it up to my Scientific America Explorer 8000HD DVR. When I think I successfully hook it up correctly I can only hear the sound through the DVD recorder and don't get a picture. For the DVR I have the red, blue, and green plugs connected from the TV. into the spot marked HDTV. I also have red, white, and yellow plugs going into the DVR from the TV into a spot marked input video and audio. There is a spot on the DVR marked audio out in which I have the red and white plugs, there is no yellow plug, there is a blue plug so I have the yellow video connected to a spot above that says VCR archive with the red and white plugs which are plugged in the far left side of the DVD recorder in the video in and audio in plugs. On back of the DVD recorder I also have the red, white, and yellow plugs connected to the TV. I do not have any antenas going from the DVR to the DVD Recorder could that be a problem? Also, on the back of the DVD recorder there is nothing plugged into the blue, green, red plugs, could this also be a problem? I am truly exhausted from trying to figure this problem out, so any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Jason
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us