LK............i need you man.........

Bronze Member
Username: Thegame

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 38
like i need to know those the foil cable has to go into the small hole ...to get better quality or signal....what do you get singal or quality....

i have a coolsatpro and it shows quality and level...

if i get 97 level and 75 quality...

another thing is that when i go into the pidn scan...and selec another transponder like for dish 119 transpoder 1 gives me bad quality...but when i put tranpoder 2 it give me a quality of 88......but the only way that i can set the transpoder to number 2 is to delete transpoder 1...

does it matter if i delete the transpoder.....or what...

thanks man anything you need let me know....

another thing is what site are you an admin.....

a page that you are in alot....

do you think its signal or what...good...or what

thanks i need help cause i just installed a new dish at my sisters house..

anything you need let me know man.......my kids owe alot to you......

Bronze Member
Username: Thegame

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 39
Oh i forgot to tell you someone wrote me this.....

Like I said everything works, Just wondering why the 119 does not show S/Q strenth, only in dish pointing?

Its because first transponder on 119 does not work, its not active, and when you go to Dish Settings nothing will be there to show, because that TP on 119 is not active

If you go to Manual Scan and select 119 there will again be no S/Q but change the transponder form #1 to #2 and you will see that its there.

So by default in Dish Settings, first transponder will be show, and if not active nothing will come up.

i just need to know ......does it matter if i delete the freq transponder....

or not.......

another thing...what do you recomended....what is better a blind scan or a auto scan...

fast ...detail...network search..ect.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us