P4 Scripts and Loaders @ www.p4-support.com

Username: Thedoc

Post Number: 1
Hey Guys,

I was looking around the net and came across a site with p4 loaders and scripts. I submitted my payment about an hour ago and look forward to having my directv back. The payment process was great and their customer service rocks, I hope their service is just as good.

www.p4-support.com

thanks guys

doc

Anonymous

sup doc

I checked out their site and they look pretty legit, a quick search revealed more happy customers than pissed off ones which would tell me these guys are the real deal. Let us know how your order goes, once you get yours I will signup.

peace

charlie lover

marko492
Unregistered guest
I was just searching around and found this thread, I ordered from them 2 days ago and still waiting. I tracked my package which is still at the Canadian Border hopefully it will be here by thursday.

i'll keep ya'll posted

mark

LK_mustinspect
Unregistered guest
PSO (Post String Opening), with the ability to upload/download to the VideoGuard NOW I HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING LOL

Anonymous

Currently under intense investigation:

nagra2.tv WARNING --- Claims to have Nagra2 hack (not on sale yet) ---- see our forum for details*
Dishstar.tv WARNING --- Claims to be selling a device that is currently testing the N2 ---- see our forum for details*

Currently Known Email Scammers:

81x.com/nagra2/dishbell WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
** email spammer click here to enter live chat: http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/17348216 ** WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
** email spammer click here to enter live chat: http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/26838669 ** WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
PGM Dev Team - email scam WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming*** --- see our forum for details*
zyworld.com/dishookup316 WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
freewebs.com/p4crack ***Successfully killed---no longer online***

members.lycos.co.uk/dss3m/ ***Successfully killed---no longer online***
members.lycos.co.uk/dssp4/ -dss3m alias ***Successfully killed---no longer online***

Currently Known Website scammers:

p4cube.com WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***

commercial3m.com -Satscript.com alias WARNING --- possible alias of Satscript.com/P4cardsonline.com ---- see our forum for details*
Satscript.com WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***

nagracode.com / nagracode.net / nagracode.org WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
maestra3m.net -nagracode.com alias WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
dishtest3m.com -nagracode.com alias WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***

p4-support.com WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
p4-solutions.com WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
johny.0web-hosting.com WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
p4dragon.com
WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***

dssvisions.com
Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
dss4u.org Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
Sat3mx.com Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
cpwave.net Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
3moffshore.com Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
SATHOUSE.COM Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
satelliteinteractive.com Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now

spacetwister3m.com
Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
dynamica3m.com -spacetwister3m alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now

grobel-technologies.com Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
dtvunderground.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
p4code.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
p4-programmer.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
gx-technologies.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
dsscowboy.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
base305.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
hyperonics.net -grobel-technologies alias
Redirected to a legit site - for now

This is NOT a list of un-reputable dealers, or dealers with various complaints against them.
this is a list of people and dealers trying to SCAM people outright.
basically, what I'm saying is, if you use any of these websites above, you will:

Lose your money = 100% for sure

possibly be reported to DTV/Dishnetwork

most likely have your email address listed in "the Satellite Pirates spam list"

feel like an idiot for being taken by such a common scam

as of this date there is:

NO P4/D1 hack

NO Nagra 2 hack

the dealers/people below claim to have one or both.
also understand, many of these sites are owned by the same person/people and will go to any length to scam you.

This list was generated by various public web forums, listed on our Legit links page

Every site on this page has been investigated by various mods/admins on the legit linked sites page and finally by this site, until it has been proven conclusively in every way these people are scammers.

Anonymous

Doc
If I were you I would stop payment. Hopefully you used a credit card you can get your money back. There is no P4 hack at this time PERIOD!!! If there was I would know believe me!!!

Silver Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 170
there is no "doc" he works for p4 support

Anonymous

Wow! what a way to scam people. I am here to tell you everyone that this is a scam. I have been in the game over 8 years and have seen it all. The p4 is not hacked and is still being worked on. I am pretty close, but you won't see it for some time. Beleive me this is a scam!!!!

David LeMount
Unregistered guest
I ordered from them and received my product and everything is working fine.

These guys are not a scam, stop the bashing and take into consideration there is a hack out there and these guys have it.

david

Anonymous

Is there an Idiot convention in towh?

Anonymous

Is there an Idiot convention in town?

No Dave No Bev No Charlie
Unregistered guest
Enjoy till .............AUGUST 2005 !!!

lifbrngr
Unregistered guest
you people dont get it do you? Just cause it took a year and a half to get a crack for the p4 dont mean that it isnt here now. PGM's Emulater "knockerboard" works and works well. BELEAVE IT OR MISS OUT

StevenXWan AzN Superman
Unregistered guest
I am a member with www.p4-support.com and happy to report all my channels are up and running.

Believe me or not I couldn't care less

bitchx

Anonymous

You guys are a joke. Good advertisement, but when you scam the wrong person you will get yours. I think I will help you out. Again people no hack for P4. They may be subbing cards, but that will run out soon. If it was out there you would see it all over the net and news!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

thats true but why is it that we search all over the net and we find mixed comments about www.p4-support.com

some people are happy and some aren't.

personally I think this is not a scam and I will be signing up come pay day.

Unregistered guest
SWEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

I JUST SIGNED UP AND RECEIVED MY FILES, CANT WAIT TO GET MY LOADER...

I'LL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED...

LATER
DANNY

Anonymous

You people don't get it. That's how the scam works. They leave messages with differant log on names, when infact there are just a few of them. Remember Adam Lackey. Just trying to save you some money. If you believe then give them your money, but tell others when you don't get what you pay for so they don't get scammed like you just did. One more time THERE IS NO P4/P5 HACK!!!!!!!!!!

Boston
Unregistered guest
Actually...the same few people own ALL the scam sites,and there are MANY now...People are EASY marks,since there is No P4/5 hack...they will believe EVERY BS story and con job out there by these same few site owners..Don't buy anything now,especially DTV related unless U can buy a REAL subscription directly from DTV and share it with buds and family..or a Dish real subscription...

Also remember FTA and both Bev (1 month) and Dish (6 months)will not be hacked any longer due to nagra2..so now is not a good time to be buying any FTA or other hardware,unless u want to watch legit FTA,which is something that people need to start checking out for themselves...Putbthe factory flash back on your FTA,abd see what U get for cghannels...or realign the roof dish to try other satellites for mos/best FREE legit channels on your FTA in your geographical location..

Boston
Unregistered guest
Actually...the same few people own ALL the scam sites,and there are MANY now...People are EASY marks,since there is No P4/5 hack...they will believe EVERY BS story and con job out there by these same few site owners..Don't buy anything now,especially DTV related unless U can buy a REAL subscription directly from DTV and share it with buds and family..or a Dish real subscription...

Also remember FTA and both Bev (1 month) and Dish (6 months)will not be hacked any longer due to nagra2..so now is NOT a good time to be buying any FTA or other hardware,unless u want to watch legit FTA,which is something that people need to start checking out for themselves...Put the factory flash back on your FTA,and see what U get for channels...or realign the roof dish to try other satellites for most/best FREE legit channels on your FTA in your geographical location..

Anonymous

i don't believe that for a second....theres to many good comments regarding p4-support.com to call them scammers.

Get A Clue
Unregistered guest
God dammit I really hope people are not buying into this crap. Like someone who hacked any of these new encryption systems would come out with a lame loader for $130 bucks when the original loaders for F, H or HU could not be had for figures outside the thousands.

But don't worry everyone! I have just the solution for you, just stick your thumb up your butt and put your p4 on your HU loader. You don't need any mods, just do a Peruan Rain Dance in front of it and after 2 hours you will have a fully open card for watching free TV! It's not a scam! I have done it! It works for Dave and Charlie!

Username: Tazzman67

Post Number: 3
This is some of the best bullshit yet. I have emailed them in all 3 support and info emails listed more than 5 times and not one was answered. Quite frankly, this place looks really good,however,when you try to register it takes you straight to paypal and takes your money and leaves you broker than a dead dick dog! This place is a scam!A very fu**ing good one too. but no one will answer the emails and I bet that every member here that is posting positeve things about this place is part of the scam. Until i see undisputable proof that they are legit, this is a scam! and why is the pic of their "software" so damn small? when you try to zoom in on it it get so pixilized you cant see nothing but squares on the letters and numbers. I want them to let me download their software and try it out. I bet it is crap too. IN MY OPINION,there will never,ever, be anything working for the dtv other than a legal subscription. not even a dealer can fix your card like they could with the hu cards. And remember, it took a full 2 years for the H card to get decoded.maybey next summer 2006? I think NOT! my 2 cents worth.

Username: Avalon

Post Number: 1
If you use a credit card, and they dont come through with the service. You can file a descrepancy against the company, get credited back your money. Then you can be another person to say that they are a scam.

AIDSkillsfagsdead
Unregistered guest
yup, got my script and all works perfect, all channels open, love my direct again

Username: Avalon

Post Number: 2
Well, I am going to order the script and loader from p4 support, via credit card. I will keep you guys posted on the outcome. First and foremost, I dont work for p4 support - so all of my feedback will be a %100 legit.

Anonymous

IT"S ALREADY BEEN PROVEN IDIOT>>>GO AHEAD GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NO: GET THE DAVE LETTER

Username: Satscamscom

Post Number: 3
do you not get it?
Credit card is the worse way to order!!!
sure you may get your small amount of $ back...
but you may also get the fbi/rcmp knocking on your door and a bill from dtv lawyers for 10 or 20k...

blank money order or cash sent to an anonymous po box is the only safe way for ANY purchase of dss equip..

and i would never send cash or MO to some brand new site that pops up or a spam email site...
the only one i would ever send it to is an established dealer(at least a year with lots of sales) that advertises somewhere big (that way there is a place to complain about them that they have a stake in)- you can tell these established dealers by late shipping complaints against them... all dealers will have legit late/wrong/messed up order complaints about them somewhere... the bigger the dealer/the longer they've been around the more complaints about them---- but never a complaint about being ripped off without it being fixed by them.

yes it sounds like i'm promoting bad service dealers... i guess i am a bit, but at least i know it's not a scam or dave himself,,, and thats whats important! not the money.

and NEVER NEVER NEVER be first to have the hack,
you've waited this long, why not a bit longer till you've established they are probably not a scam, by other people purchasing from them.
dont rely on one site to tell you there legit... go to as many as you can searching about them.

your not just dealing with a few lost bucks here...
this stuff could haunt you 3,4 or 5 years down the road

i know for a fact www.p4-support.com is a scam..
(i have had at least 20 or 30 emails from peeps that got ripped by these guys)
but you don't have to take my word for it... every major dss forum on the net says the same thing... and still there will be some peeps that dont want to beleive.. in that case at least do what i said earlier cash or mo to an anonymous po box... at leas then it will only be money that you lose.

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 341
yea...when you send the fcuking scammers a email, tell them kneegrow sent you, you'll get a special discount...those fcuking azzholes love me there..ROTF

Post Number: 6
Yeah,right:.bullcrap to the following:

username:AIDSkillsfagsdead
Unregistered guest (wonder why? yeah,)
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 03:42 pm:

yup, got my script and all works perfect, all channels open, love my direct again
------------------------------------------
Hey username:AIDSkillsfagsdead,
If you have something working why dont you put a pic of your programmer and tell us what software u r using and what flash is on your programmer/loader?And include a download of the software so that we can try it out too?or at least let the mods here test that software that you are using?come on, give us a brake, if you really do have something working please let us try it out, or, just place this bit in the "full of crap" bullcrap section like all the other "working" dtv stuff is.

Silver Member

Post Number: 364
Don't let this azzhole get to ya....we all know that there is no wide open fix for DTV yet...thay fa99ot is just looking for attention or works for one of those azzhole piece of fcuking shiite scamming sites....Don't worry his time is coming..

SatScamQ
Unregistered guest
Why I put a link to p4-support.com if they are a scam?

JackDogg
Unregistered guest
WHy did u make a link to them if they are a scam?

SatScamQ
Unregistered guest
exactly my thoughts

Username: Satscamscom

Post Number: 4
not sure of the question?
why did who make a link to them?
the author of this post?
us?

the author of this post was obviously trying to advertise the scam site... (fist time poster... new member?) not rocket science to figure that out

us?
we only advertise scammers... no on else
if you want a legit dealer... dont go to satscams.... there none listed there...
however if you want to know if a site is a scam or not... look to see if it's listed on the main page. cant promise to say for sure that every scam site is listed... but when we find them.. we list em, and only the ones we know for sure 100% are scams... like p4-support.com

Post Number: 7
Well, this is what I think about this crap. Every single post pertaining to the "p4 fix" is by an unregistered guest or by an annomous member,that said, I think that they all have nothing better to do than shooting bullcrap out of thier aes and mouths just to piss us off. As far as I know there is no p4 hack available and there wont be one available anytime soon and I have heard that dtv is going cardless by the end of the year. now this is SPECULATION and unconfirmed, so, I am just sayng what it was told and I have no proof whatsoever that this is true.However, I have heard to be true that there is no hack p4 yet and there wont be one before december 2005.My opinon is that a p4 hack will come out AFTER the p4 is out of the datastream and shut down, therefore , it wont do us any good.

mudd
Unregistered guest
damn

KneeJerk
Unregistered guest
what a joke this site is

Silver Member

Post Number: 552
What a fcuking joke you are azzhole, what's wrong you can't think of your own handle? You have to copy someone else's? You dumb fcuking piece of shiat...ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us