Need autoroll bin for Megasat YT6688 ... please help!!

Username: Adinona

Post Number: 1
Hi all from a new member!

I have this common problem with the autoroll bin trying to get it and install it. I'm tired of getting and entering the key every other day.

Please tell me which autoroll bin do I need for my Megasat YT6688 and how to install it.

Any help is very appreciated.

Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 376
BL 245...now go fcuking find it, do a search on google...if you can't find it post back and I will give you another hint...fruitcake..

Anonymous

Knee Grow i did not ask you for any help my email will be change to day. To you
you are a big retard azz hole you needs to grow up and be a man and stop being a shiter azz!

Silver Member

Post Number: 378
WTF you talking about retard? Who are you? I didn't send anyone a email...you on drugs idiot or what!!!

Anonymous

Knee Grow you are the the fruitcake i have what i need now so you need to fcuking learn to read read read....

Silver Member

Post Number: 381
good you have what you need..now get the fcuk out of here you round-lipped cocke-sucker....fa9s like you should be put in a home for evaluation...WOW

Anonymous

Knee Grow WTF yes i said retard! because you said it to me. you have been sending me many emails i don't need them from you. if you can not talk to people the right way you shouldn't say nothing you are the one thats on drugs idiot thats why you talks that way. what you need to do is pray to God for a clean mind and a clean mouth so you can talk to people the right way!

Silver Member

Post Number: 384
Ok fruitcake...lets get this straight right now...the only ones I have sent emails too are the fcuking scamming websites...they are..

www.p4-support.com
www.p4toys.com

Now if you are one of the azzholes that own these sites then you can fcuk off and suck my cocke...your scamming piece of shite, I hope to track you down sometime and show you what happens when people scam money from hard working, tax payint citizens...Now if you are someone else other than the above let me know and we can work it out. If you are from the above websites you better look out azzhole...I'll be sniffing you out, and by the looks of your english you are prob a diaper head. IF you are a diaper head scamming my fellow countrymen, you better watch your diaper rash azz and open those eyes in the back of your head cause your time is coming mother-fcuker...any questions azzhole?....enough said

Anonymous

To you Knee Grow your words back to you good you have what you need...now so you get the fcuk out of
here you round-lipped cocke-sucker....fa9s like you should be put in a home for evaluation...WOW!

Anonymous

Knee Grow i put my email on the site to Bosox but you took it you don't know me. now if asking for help to set up autoroll is called scamming than you needs to go back to school.you know that i am not a scamer i work every day for money. scamming is not my game! you sended the same two websites to my email and you know that my email are not one of them if you look at the name. why would i want to change my email if i was trying to take people money i never ever tryed to sell anything on here i was just looking for help but you started sending emails to me i don't steal from anyone i don't need anyone scamming me and i don't need to scam people so you need to send your emails to the people that are scamming not me. you don't get a head by stealing or hurting other people i pray for people not hurt them.

Bronze Member
Username: Rupert

Edegwater, FL United States

Post Number: 14
OK I WILL HELP YOU THAY ALL GET MAD AT ME I CAN HELP SUME NOT ALL I HAD IN 4 DAYS 800 EMAIL 4 HELP . I WILL SEE IF I CAN SET IT UP
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us