Direct tv Card

Username: Mattman1213

Post Number: 1
I just bought a new card on ebay and when i install it doesnt work. It says it is an invalid card how do i change it so it works. It is a Direct Tv card

Wormyapplebee
Unregistered guest
ha ha ha

Silver Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 377
Mattman1213, unlike Wormyapplebee, I gain no pleasure at the misfortunes of others. You may have exercised poor judgement in that purchase, especially if the card is already registered in someone else's name or has been discontinued. Your only recourse may be to contact Directv.

LK
Unregistered guest
The card is useless..DTV will not activate ANY card that ever was previously on someone else's account...maybe a virgin (never subbed) but they will want to know where you got it...and would rather U get a card directly from them...then U must subscribe to DTV also or share a DTV sub with buds/family without telling DTV..

Silver Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 410
LK, where have you been? Wanted to thank you. I tried your suggestion of ordering PPV online. Worked like a charm.

LK
Unregistered guest
Your welcome...glad to help whenever I can...enjoy it!

LK
Unregistered guest
Your welcome...glad to help whenever I can...enjoy it!

I think DTV sub sharing is the best thing now(especially with Dish and Bev going dixie soon) and always for inexpensive TV for those who do not have the time or patience to test..DTV will be here forever and never have to worry about having NO TV...and if people like to test then they can do that too with Nagra2 (not DTV)..

kyIe
Unregistered guest
IGNORE KNEEGROW......ITS THE ONLY WAY
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us