Please Somebody Help Me WIth My Directv

Username: Owen420

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 1
Last year my directv system went down i had the regular black box not sure wat model but it had the normal card (football player on front)
and since it went down i have had no clue how to bring it back up i imagine i would need a new reciver but im not even sure and i live in canada so i cant pay for it, directv is the best tv there is and i want it back my cable sucks and its horrible picture , i do not want bell or starchoice cause its worse then cable. what do i need to do to get this working email me at owen_brady_420@hotmail.com or just reply to this thanks!!!

Silver Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 169
Owen The hu stream was stopped by dtv last year, there are new cards called the p4 p5 /d1 but there is no 'hack' for these cards. do not send money to any sites on line who claim they have solution, one does not exist. If you have a friend in the US see if he will go splits on a subscription.. either that or wait it out, but it may never happn,
sorry

sameer
Unregistered guest
hi friends

does any one of u have any clue how we can get the indian channels or is there a new code as the one from 15th of march is not working

thanks

Username: Owen420

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 2
alright thanks alot.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us