Can any one help me

Anonymous

Hi, How's everyone doin so far, only good things I hope. Here is my question, I bought a Dish Net HDTV receiver(811 model), but it doesn't work, I suspecting I have to flush the whole system and than install Bell Express VU(6120) model . can someone help me out with this very wast of time n Money I paid, which is $500 U.S. dollars and it's collectin dust right now. so please please can anyone Pros. can give me "Acknowledge" how to convert Dishnet into Bell expressVu, also do I need some sort of equipment to do it.

Best Regard
-Steve-

LK
Unregistered guest
Before U attempt this,I would go to another REPUTABLE forums (see the thread here "reputable Dss sites)or go to [link removed] and talk to them in forums...or to the 'Help chat"

The Junkyard fix..

Remove the cover and locate the TSOP and applicable points for your ird on the main board.
Get a small length of wire (I use a piece of wire from a CAT5 cable) and strip approximately .25 inches on each side.
Connect the satellite input and the television output.
Make sure that your card or testing device is inserted.
Connect the jump points for your ird.
Plug in the ird power cord.
After approximately 3-5 seconds, remove the wire.
Power light should flash a few times. At this point there will be no picture on the screen. Don't worry, as this is normal.
After 5-30 minutes, depending on model, your ird will turn itself off. It should turn back on by itself, but if it doesn't then turn it back on.
You should now have picture and a fully functional ird.
IRD Specific Short Points
U19 and the last solder pad 15th to the right.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us