Archive through September 09, 2004

Username: Susieq

Post Number: 5
I currently have a dish network with a 301 receiver which doesn't have any digital input. I hooked a home theatre system and would like to receive dolby digital from the dish receiver. Which one would be the best choice? I do not have a high def tv. Any input would help. Thanks.

Unregistered guest
do u know how i can fix error v5.0 not supported???

Username: Neldog2001

Post Number: 2
can you reprogram dish network cards like the p3 cards for direct tv and if so what card do i have to have for dish the reprogram one

Bronze Member
Username: Dtvmaster

Post Number: 15
U need A ROM3 CARD AND ISO PROGRAMMER WHICH I CAN SELL U EMAIL DTVMASTER@AOL.COM

Unregistered guest
I have several 301 receivers with the blue access cards for sale e-mail me at jandkbrink@aol.com if interested

Anonymous

Sorry Sue, it didn't look like all these past posts had anything to do with your question.
When you say "which one is a better choice", what are your choices? It is true that 301 does not have any digital out. To get optical digital out for AC3 sound, you need to get the 501 or above. With a 501, you of course get S-video out and recording capability.

Anonymous

I have my card get looped ,it is for dish network and not dtv so how can I fixe it?

Sunny
Unregistered guest
how do you program dish network cards and receivers

Unregistered guest
Need procedure to program a ROM3 card with an ISO programmer right from scratch, ie selecting the tiers and blockers.

Would apprecaite any links if possibe.

Thanks
David

Anonymous

Dish network question, does anyone know if a dp301 reg 013 can be converted to bell expressvu? I have heard yes and no would like another opinion

MichelleK
Unregistered guest
my freind just got a dishnetwork receiver for $375 that doesnt use a card.You just program codes into the receiver.I'm thinking about getting one of these rather than staying with DTV.The only thing I heard is that you need 2 dished angled in diff directions or a dual nlb dish(which doesnt seem like it could do the same as it still points only 1 direction).Anybody know anything about this system and if its worth the investment?

starman
Unregistered guest
MichelleK,

Dishnetwork currently took down the Lifetime and Ultra Fortec and the also the blackbird receivers. There is nothing available as of today to fix neither one of the FTA receivers. If you going to spend that kind of money, get yourself a Dish Player model 7100 or 7200 with a married card to the IRD.

JoeGGGGG
Unregistered guest
Starman,
does this mean that simly speaking the BlackBird receiver is not going to work?

Strider
Unregistered guest
Who can do a card for a 7200? Does the DVR still work?

Username: Stopmenot2002

Unknown, Texas US

Post Number: 7
New CHipx, Works?? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11726&item=3094337525&rd= 1

pettey
Unregistered guest
SCAMM!!! LMFAO!!

Anonymous

HOW DO I GET THE CODE OR PASSWORD FOR THE FORTEC STAR ULTRA TO GET ALL DISH NETWORK CHANNELS

Smack
Unregistered guest
the blackbird reciever does work, my uncle has had it for months workin already

Username: Jlt1

Post Number: 1
i have a fortec star lifetime ultra i can not get it to unscarmble any channels dish or free can someone tell me if i can get dish channels and what is the password

curious
Unregistered guest
can you use the blacbird receiver alongwith your DTV receivers with the same dish to receive both dishnet programming and DTV programming?

Username: Jcorey

Miami, Florida USA

I am interested in buying a blackbird receiver is it worth the money? If not, what do you recommend?

Unregistered guest
I bought a good shape 501 at a garage sale but someone had taken the card out of it (owner had no idea how it happened). I have a card from my broken receiver, will it work?

Unregistered guest
I have a 3 receiver system and two are old. Which is the better receiver--a 2800 or a 30l.
Thx.

Unregistered guest
I have the DVR 508 I believe & want to know if my card is a rom3 card, & if not then what kind is it? I would like to know how to tell if you have a rom 3 card, or what kind of card you have. I have a picture of the front & back of my card. Please email me if you want to see the pic so that you can tell me what kind of card it is. Someone please help me find the answer. The card has yellow on the front & says Dish Network (& has a 500 in a box),then it has all the premiem channels listed on it. Thanks alot! Later.

Bronze Member
Username: Learning

Post Number: 12
card has to be blue for it to work. if its yellow its worthless.

Anonymous

anyone know ho to short out or reprogram a dish reciever

Bronze Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 51

Username: Philgabler

Los angeles, Ca Usa

I just bought a Fortec Ultra Lifetime, can you confirm that it doesn't work with Dishnetwork ?

Bronze Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Canada

Post Number: 76
There is a digital out Mod you can do to the 301's, have a look in the fourms at www.maestra.tv/english

Anonymous

what is the pin code of the Fortec star one world receiver

Unregistered guest
Hi,
I live in the Cayman Islands. I was wondering if anyone knows of a place in Florida that sells the Free to Air Receivers. We will be in Florida in or about the 20th of July 04. Any information on the Fortec, or one that works off the Direct TV Satellite is what I need.

Thanks,
Gypsy

Anonymous

Hi,

I am looking to purchase ONE(1) DISHNETWORK RECEIVER 301 SERIES RECEIVERS (301.010) with the BLUE CARD ONLY! It can be "NEW" or "USED" once it is in EXCELLENT (MINT) CONDITION. If the price is right I MAY BE WILLING to PURCHASE TWO(2) RECEIVERS, but it must be the 301.010 RECEIVERS with the BLUE CARD. WHATS YOUR "BEST" PRICE ON EVERYTHING????

I will also need about a couple of SW21 SWITCHES and a SW64 & SW42 SWITCH. If there is anything else I can think of, I will drop you another email. I will await your reply. THANKS!

Sincerely,

T. Wells

Unregistered guest
I have an older model Echostar Dish Network WEB TV Model 7200. How do I determine the ROM # of the system. It has the blue card 123474487-AA

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
Norries you have the best receiver own the market. This baby has never been hit up for years now. By your numbers it is a rom 3 or 10 but doesn't matter. Your receiver has microsoft technology because it was made by microsoft.
Your box by contract can not have an ecm sent to that receiver which kills the card. Man I would love to have one. You are sitting own a goldmine.
People here are hunting those receivers down and are spending mucho amount of money own them. Get that baby programmed and you will be in high cotton.

Anonymous

whats up ya. hey Walter u seem like a guy that knows alot. i want to get dishnet because my cable provider is forcing everyone to go digital i have a Apple iBook and i was wondering what could i get (programmers,card,etc..)
Please Help Thanks Anyone

Anonymous

what card work with a 3800 reciver.also what equptment do i need to program a card.thank you

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 109
You can get an open card (unlocked) for about $100 on ebay, then dealers will sell you an iso programmer for about $50 and a Jtag unit for about the same, then once you extract the keys from the machine you are set, other option is a Magic Card and Programmer for $95, you program it and watch TV! I have magic Cards available for sale. As for complete systems and switch best bet is Ebay, I just bought a 2 reciever system and 1 dish, with 2 cards for $210 brand new still in the box!

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
I have been told that these magic cards ain't worth the money spent for them. If you have a rom 10 or rom 3 you don't need a magic card so why waste your money. I have a rom 3 and it works great.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 121
Walter, its usually the end user not setting up or entering info correctly that causes the problems with the Magic Cards, I have Sold over 450 of them now and only 2 were defective and once people check all their input info they work fine. By the way, yes if you can get or have a Rom3 use it well you can, the Rom2 and Rom3 streams will be dead before the end of the year.

Anonymous

I have a echostar 7200 DVR w/ webtv, i purchased from a yardsale for 10$, i know what a steal, but it did not come with the card. So i got a rom 3 and have it working(supposedly), but i cannot get the thing off of webTV. Whenever i turn on the reciver it goes directly to dial webTV, and i cant exit, of course the is not a line attached to the box for it to dial on. Any one know how i can solve this problem. And aso should i be using the Smart card slot in the back or the one in the front? Whats the difference. Thanks in advance!

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 123
Check my other post, I believe the slot in the back is for Web TV and the one in the front for DSS, check out www.maestra.tv/english for more info. Also if you go to Dishnetworks site, you can view, I believe in the support section, manuals and user guides for every reciever for dishnet or bell.

Username: Soulshiner321

Post Number: 2
Hey Magiusertoo, thanks for the reply, i hope im not over stepping my bounds here by writing you. I have tried both front and rear slots for the card , but i still boot to web tv, i switched the card to one a friend suggested a rom 3 with - 02 the other had -03, he was able to get his out of web tv mode by reseating and unpluging several times, i have had not such luck. the box reseats wh/ the acrd is inserted in the back, but doenst change. It says it needs webTV updates, but i havent connected a phone line and dont plan to. Any help would be great. Thanks for your direction to the site

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 133
Look for a junk yard fix for that model reciever, go to www.maestra.tv/english and do a search. Other than that no one over steps their bounds asking questions, we are all here to share our knowledge. Gland if I can help a brother!

Post Number: 3
Thanks for your help, and the reply, different forums have different standards, glad to see this one as open to new minds!By the way i read the support docs from the dish home page on my model box, not much help. do you think that i could ask there tech support how to fix the prob w/ out arousing to much suspicion, you know let them know my modem is fried and i can dial out to do the updates/ Thanks

Post Number: 4
i also have several other boxes and cards rom 3's 10's and 11's. that should work fine. the receiver they are in is the realy thin model DP301 reg ID 013, and 010. i have been told that i should plug in the power and satelitte in and leave it off for awhile and when it updates it will amazingly flash on. I have seen one of the boxes updating, by the flashing of the lights on the front of it, this ahppened about 5 times now its just sitting there, i was told it could take a day or more, is this true? i was also told not to hook the box up to my tv until it has done so, b/c it could lock my card, i am very skeptical but intreged. one of the boxes with flash the power light wh/ updateing , but wh/ i tried to turn it on, by holding down the pwr button for about 5 secs it just comes on momentarley and then flashes once and its off again. Whats the deal with that? Sorry for such a long msg, just had alot to say. Thanks you guys help me lots!

Username: 700

I'm a newbie in the islands.I was given a 6' channelmaster dish with LNB but no reciever.I would like to get ideas on the best reciever and card combinations.
Thanks.

Unregistered guest
I gtried reading from my ROM 3 card using NagraEdit 3.0 and i got the following.. can someone tell me what to do? I would really really appreciate some help.
thanks

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Error, unsupported card type
Closing of COM1 was successful

Unregistered guest
the bb does work and yes you can use dtv dish with it. and it is the better deal i got one my moms got one my brotherin law has one and they do work and if you got the pff4.01 file put on it you dont need the codes and im watching express vu. and dishnet on mine. dont let anyone tell yall any diffrent

Unregistered guest
I have guardian 2 card and pvr 501. i am getting hit with error 153. can somebody help me please.

Unregistered guest
what is the diffrence in the dish net. dp 301-013 and the dp 301-t recievers

Unregistered guest
I currently have 7200 receiver and orginal Atmega
128-EFA.What programers work with Atmega-128 and
how to reprogram. Thanks!

Unregistered guest
I just purchased 2 - 3900 recievers with 2 rom 10 cards , 2 remotes and a 500 dish , My questions are : Can one reciever be used for Dishnet and the other for Express view , providing I have the proper card for each ? Can I use the same ISO programmer for both cards ? Are both of the above named companies satellites at the same co-ordinates or do I need a separate dish to recieve one or the other ? Is my current Dave dish compatible with one or the other ?

Any or all help would be appreciated ....Thanks.....Brewboy

Unregistered guest
I just purchased 2 - 3900 recievers with 2 rom 10 cards , 2 remotes and a 500 dish , My questions are : Can one reciever be used for Dishnet and the other for Express view , providing I have the proper card for each ? Can I use the same ISO programmer for both cards ? Are both of the above named companies satellites at the same co-ordinates or do I need a separate dish to recieve one or the other ? Is my current Dave dish compatible with one or the other ?

Any or all help would be appreciated ....Thanks.....Brewboy

Brewboy
Unregistered guest
Tasan ...go to a site called www.dsshelper.com ....hope this helps ...Brewboy

tvobsessed
Unregistered guest
ANYONE:
hi, i own a 7200 dish player. I've had this box for the past year, never got hit with an emc. A few days ago an ecm hit the 7200. I use a avr3 board. Since the 7100/7200 doesn't support jtag, is there any other way of fixing this ecm? I was thinking of buying a sombrero, but i haven't seen software where u can write/read the tsop. By the way, I found a great price for a sombrero, 27 bux http://www.electronicweb2001.com/tienda/catalog/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=8 0&products_id=462&language=en
I've been looking for a way to fix this ecm, but so far no luck, im hoping someone found a way to fix this. Thanks

p.s ive been also thinking about the magic card if i get my box to work again, ive heard lots of good stuff about it. no ecms :-)

Brewboy
Unregistered guest
Tv obsessed ( aren't we all )
I may of found a site that can help you :
www.maestra.tv ....good luck ...Brewboy

Username: William66

Post Number: 6
Has anyone else had a problem with Dish changing their PPV tiers. I have not had PPV for 2 weeks now.

dishnet
Unregistered guest
anybody:
i have been messing around with a 7100 for a few months. What does the junkyard fix do? what does it hit? would it fix the ecm?

tvobsessed
Unregistered guest
http://www.maestra.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=105
great website for help

tvobsessed
Unregistered guest
here is my opinion of dish network and all of the other dish companies:

there is nothing that the dish companies can't do. They can ecm any recievers they want, the newer high end recievers will be attacked with ecms soon enough. Charlie first wants people to think that the higher end recievers are "ecm proof" like everyone thought of the 7100/7200. They shot the dps for 2 reasons: they were no longer tied with microsoft, and charlie didnt want to mess with bill gates by ecming the 7100/7200, because if charlie did that, microsoft would loose web tv customers. Another reason for the attack was because the newer high end recievers were released, and many hackers like us were buying the cheaper bulletproof 7100/7200s. Now since these are knocked out people will be spending more money to either get them fixed or buy one of their new high end recievers which are supposly "bullet proof". Charlie is just thinking of new ways of making money.

Charlie and all the other satellite companies are propably all in on all of the not legit equipment. Im positive that the sat companies get a percentage of the profit from all the not legit equipment. Otherwise all of the websites would have been shut down a while ago by charlie and all the other companies. Charlie helps to release something new, then while the sales are going up, they wont ecm the new equipment, when sales start dropping thats when it is ecmed. An example is the new "ecm proof" Magic card. That thing is gonna get hit with ecms soon enough. The sat companies just kick back and laugh at us while we are getting pissed off and wasting money.

I don't know about you guys, but for now i havent really saved that much money getting "free tv" from charlie. I spent well over $1,400 on equipment, recievers, lnbs, cards, programmers, and so on this year. If you calculate it, it will pretty much come out to the same price as having a legit service with them.

I highly promote and am very into hacking charlie, and i hope to find ways to get lower $$ for digital cable. I think that the sat and cable companies, expecially the cable companies charge too much for tv. And the prices tend to keep rising.

I am still hopping to find a free way to fix my dp7100, if anyone hears any new information on how to fix this without taking out the tsop, or getting it shipped out, please respond.

Please feel free to comment on my statements.

Username: Haney49

Post Number: 9
A few years ago when Charlie started locals, and I was not receiving them in stereo, after calling Charlie a few times, they finally had me talk to a real technician. Then tech had me punch certain buttons on the remote control, I cannot remember which buttons they were, whether the receiver was off or on. When I finished pushing the buttons it took me to a screen with a bunch of numbers and letters that were encased in boxes. You could use the arrow keys only to highlight different numbers. He told me to read a certain set of numbers to him outloud to make sure my system was set up in stereo. He told me not to change anything as all was set correctly. I am wondering now if anyone would know how to get to that screen to do some testing? I am not sure if it will show information that is even on the Charlie card. There were parts of it that had the same numbers and letters that showed in the testing software. I think I remember that I did hold down the browse button during part of the process but it has been so long ago, I have forgotten exactly what I did. If I knew what I know now, I would have written it all down, but I didn't. If anyone has any idea what it might have been, please respond! Haney-49

Unregistered guest
This is probably an easy one for you guys.
I have a Dish Network satellite system, with the DVR model 522 receiver. It was installed, 07-04-04, with the receiver connected to a temporary TV as my "TV1", using the CH 3-4 with a coaxial cable. I recently bought a new television. It is a Panasonic model CT-32G19. When I tried to connect the TV to the receiver, using the S-Video and the RCA connections for the audio, I get nothing but snow on the screen. But when I go back to the coaxial connection it works fine. Since it says that you get better picture and sound with the S-Video and the RCA connections for the audio, I would prefer to have it that way. I followed both the manuals for the Dish Receiver and the TV, and don't know what I did wrong. Can you help me, please.
Thank you,

Unregistered guest
This is probably an easy one for you guys.
I have a Dish Network satellite system, with the DVR model 522 receiver. It was installed, 07-04-04, with the receiver connected to a temporary TV as my "TV1", using the CH 3-4 with a coaxial cable. I recently bought a new television. It is a Panasonic model CT-32G19. When I tried to connect the TV to the receiver, using the S-Video and the RCA connections for the audio, I get nothing but snow on the screen. But when I go back to the coaxial connection it works fine. Since it says that you get better picture and sound with the S-Video and the RCA connections for the audio, I would prefer to have it that way. I followed both the manuals for the Dish Receiver and the TV, and don't know what I did wrong. Can you help me, please.
Thank you,

Unregistered guest
have a 3700 jvc receiver and blue dishnetwork card with minimum programming available,please tell me what kind of smart card to buy and other available devices to get hold of to programm my cards for the future and how much to spend

Post Number: 10
is there a way to wip the PPV off on a dish network card? i have the $29.95 programming

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
The reason I was asking how to wipe "pay per view" off a dish card without reprogramming is: I have one receiver with a $29.95 subscription , Model #2700. I have another model #2700 with a dish card that the programming has been turned off of. I also have a second phone line that comes into my home that was used for the computer before I got my cable modem. Where I live , when they turn the phone off, you still have a dialtone but cannot call out. With the receiver that has been de-activated by Charlie, I can plug it into that phone line that has been turned off, and plus the receiver that is still active with service. When I order "pay per view" they check the line for a dial tone and they let me order because it has a dial tone. On the receiver that is not activated, I have about reached my limit on "pay per view". I would just like to know if there is a way to wipe out the "pay per view" clean. I am not trying to program a card, I just want a way to wipe out the "pay per view". Can anyone tell me how to wipe the "pay per view"? Haney-49

jmaxb7
Unregistered guest
hi guys. I hope ya'll can help me out. I have a dish network receiver that says dish pro 301 on the front and a blue card with different channel logos on it. I also have a absolute 1 premier edition programmer, with no power supply. I need to know what this programmer is capable of...just directtv or dish network or both? I also need to know what power supply to get...volts and amps and all. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. yahoo name is jmaxb7 if anyone wants to IM me or on here is fine.

tvobsessed
Unregistered guest
david haney, the ppv you order isn't kept on the dish card, its kept on the reciever. If you purchase a j-tag, you would be able to read the programming off the box and simply bring it back to the state that the reciever was in when you purchoused it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
thank you verry much :-)

Username: Oolloo

Vancouver, BC Canada

Hey there guys. I read your posts and understand that some of you cannot get your Echo 7200 to work. My friends and I have invested in a lot of equipment (we are engineers) to program microchips and so on. We have experience fixing Echostar brand satellite receivers including 7100 and 7200, we do that as a hobby. If you are in the Vancouver BC, Canada area we would be
glad to have a look at it and get it going for you. If you have it up and working that is great please share what you did with us, perhaps we will
recommend your DY solution to others, after we try it on the next broken 7100/7200 Anyways my name is Wiliam and email is creativelabsca@hotmail.com We don't charge to fix unless parts are needed, as it is a hobby for us.

Unregistered guest
Hello guys, I have a dish network receiver 2700 and a blue rom 10 card which is programmed. I want to buy all the equipment to program it myself cause its a hassle looking for the guy when the card is messed up. Can someone tell me how it all works where i get all the equipment and the files? My email is dilwaladesi@yahoo.com...... thanx a lot

Unregistered guest
hello to all,i have a model 2800 can anyone tell me if its a big ordeal to get the number from my receiver that is stored internally that matches the card? i wouldn't know the true name of that number<--(help me here) in short my programer dude allmost locked up,out my card he tells me he was able to fix it but now he must pull the numbers from the box that will match my card! is this a fairly simple task to do? can someone brief me on the steps so when i take it to him i can have an understanding on the facts so that i don,t have to slap him for wreakin' my box thank you!

TRUTH
Unregistered guest
if im correct and i beleive i am you will be buying a new box it is almost impossible to do that unless you are very good it is a very complicated procedure i dont even know how and ive been at this for 7 years best of luck the truth

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
truth and captainc it really isnt that hard if that box has a jtag window underneath it let me explain..i bought a used 2700 model with a jtag port underneath it i bought a jtag i downloaded the program jkeys of www.bellexpress.vu which also gives u a step by step instruction on how to just do a little bit of reading then what i did was purchase a magic card and the program is free in that site also hope this helps.

Bronze Member
Username: Dtv

Post Number: 54
how do you get free bev do you go to a store like futureshop and buy it for $369 and buy a magic card and then get it for free

TROF
Unregistered guest
I JUST BOUGHT A PANSAT 2500A AND TRYING TO GO THRU THE INSTALLATION PROCESS I CAN'T GET PASSED THE PASSWORD INSTALLATION.THE BOOK SAID NOTHING ABOUT A PASSWORK IN THE SET-UP AND INSTALLATION PROCESS.WHAT CAN I DO NOW TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM OR GET PASSED IT?

lesIie jones
Unregistered guest
TROF
GO HERE AND YOU CAN GET THE HELP YOU NEED www.dsscentral.net/

Anonymous

Peckerhead why are inpersonating Leslie get a life

Unregistered guest
can anyone tell me how to program blue dish network cards.n all wht equipments,softwares are used to program that card.thank you

PW
Unregistered guest
john- just do as leslie says

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
A few years ago when Charlie started locals, and I was not receiving them in stereo, after calling Charlie a few times, they finally had me talk to a real technician. Then tech had me punch certain buttons on the remote control, I cannot remember which buttons they were, whether the receiver was off or on. When I finished pushing the buttons it took me to a screen with a bunch of numbers and letters that were encased in boxes. You could use the arrow keys only to highlight different numbers. He told me to read a certain set of numbers to him outloud to make sure my system was set up in stereo. He told me not to change anything as all was set correctly. I am wondering now if anyone would know how to get to that screen to do some testing? I am not sure if it will show information that is even on the Charlie card. There were parts of it that had the same numbers and letters that showed in the testing software. I think I remember that I did hold down the browse button during part of the process but it has been so long ago, I have forgotten exactly what I did. If I knew what I know now, I would have written it all down, but I didn't. If anyone has any idea what it might have been, please respond! Haney-49

Username: Deaf

Post Number: 8
PW aka peckerwood,casey jones,the voice,is not registered, and is posting BS under the regulars names.He is a dave informant and a retart from dsscental.He is jealous of the regulars here, and cannot get along with anybody here, that is why he's impersonating them. If you would like serious and honest answers to your questions, come to nflguy2003.proboards19.com ps if you don't beleive read, the posts in p4p5 programming, the past few days. he's nothin but a trouble maker, and would sell his mother if he could.

Anonymous

Can I use Magic Card in DP311 receiver? It has a slot but no card.

What would be the most anonymous way to get the magic cards?

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 201
wtf...............im ready to leave this site..........

DTV Guy
Unregistered guest
Hey sdfadsf

You can ask at .... www.directv.com

Guy-5000
Unregistered guest
I have a dishnet model 5000 receiver with original blue card. Can anyone suggest the most economical solution unlocking all channels and to prevent any future ecms. In future also to allow re-programming if required and what all I need for that apart from a programmer. Your advice is highly appreciated. thanks

Guy-5000
Unregistered guest
I have a dishnet model 5000 receiver with original blue card. Can anyone suggest the most economical solution unlocking all channels and to prevent any future ecms. In future also to allow re-programming if required and what all I need for that apart from a programmer. Your advice is highly appreciated. thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Lonewolf

United states United states

Post Number: 17
guy-5000 is ur card currently working? if the answer is yes then all u need is a magic card with programer and install a digital lock. good luck!

Guy-5000
Unregistered guest
thanks... Yes my card is working . How will this help ? do I need JTAG etc for extracting box keys for programming ? and where will I get the software from ?....

Unregistered guest
what are the unscrambling codes for the Hotbird (Animux , xxl , ...., and how can i get them ???????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
guy-5000 sorry i have been out of town just got back well if ur card is working i believe u can run it if i am not mistaken in a married sub which will open all channels but listen go to magiccard.tv and do a little reading before u spend ur money. hope this helps! good luck!

Unregistered guest
Hi, my smart card is just black and it has a problem. Whenever, I'm watching any channel, after about 2 or 4 mins or very soon, I get a signal telling me that my smart card does not have authorization to access or view this program. However, this signal disappears after about 5 seconds, and the channel I've been watching before reappears. Can anyone help me with this problem? Also, can you tell me the difference between rom 3 and rom 10 cards and how much it costs to buy either one.and is there any smart card that will work in all the recievers, and what are magic cards? I'll really appreciate your answers. Thanks!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
qasim go to www.bellexpress.vu and click on to the forums box and then click magic cards discussions. good luck

Jeanie
Unregistered guest
What is the difference between a Dish 301 receiver and a 311? Everything on the contract talks about a 311. Yet the unit itself has 301 on it.

Thanks

email77
Unregistered guest
I need some help from some of you, got myself a HDTV. need a HD receiver. Now I am getting 6100 & 5900. but don't want to pay the channel fee.Is any one know these receivers can do or can't do.after I paid for these receiver I think Bell shpuld give me the free channel to watch (ALL).

Anonymous

hello

can any one tell me, what is the difference betwen dp-301 010 and dp-301 013??

tanks

jruiz_mty@hotmail.com

cas
Unregistered guest
JRUIZ Por tu apellido creo que hablas espanol,hasta donde tengo entendido,el DP301-010 se puede programar facilmente ya que cuenta con el port J-TAG en la parte de atras y el DP301-13 no lo trae,pero aun asi hay gente que los puede programar,solo que es mas laborioso y tal vez resulte mas caro.Si tienes a elegir un 010 y un 013,compra el primero.
Espero que esto te ayude.

Anonymous

your in America now speak English

the original lonewoIf
Unregistered guest

Anonymous..... AsshoIes like U should be hanged from the BaIIs !!

Anonymous

original lonewolf ......Not "from" the balls
it's "by" the balls....lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us