Archive through September 01, 2004peabo100
Archive through June 13, 2004coke-a-cola100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

jppi
Unregistered guest
??????

yes sathouse.com.pa works
Unregistered guest
I DONT KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM WITH APPLEBEE IS HE JUST CANT STAND PEEPS TO WATCH DAVE, HES GOT TO TRY AND DISCREDIT ALL SITES INCLUDDING this one)sathouse.com.pa) with no proof whats so ever.
Peeps go to the site were 9000 memebers stay. Read the post on there forums to back up claim they have a activation fix right now. There very very busy with all the orders but if your a little patient the BIG GUY will get to you.

jppi
Unregistered guest
??????

F A G G O T T
Unregistered guest
go to the site for the proof my boy

rt
Unregistered guest
THE proof is in the BULLSH!T

G A Y BOY
Unregistered guest
Ok there REAL TURD

Bigguy
Unregistered guest
SATHOUSE.COM.PA IS BS. You are not buying a program. They have some smuck on the inside at Dave and all you do is send them your money and give them the ID of your Card, They then tell you to turn your reciver on insert your card and wait some time days and your card will start working. This method may work for now but give it some time and i am sure you will see that this is not a True Hack on the P4/P5 Card. rather a temp fix for those who just have to have Dave TV. Do yourself a favor Get your self a Nice FTA Reciver and Go watch some 3000 channels High quality TV. Stay away from SatHouse for now give them a littel time and see what happens..... OOOO Just a littel FYI their were several memeber at SatHouse that had just purchased their Private Hu Software aka Sniper wear when the Hu went down for the count and those members were promised that once the P4 hack was avaliabel they would get it free of charge. Well guess what happend....That wright those members that had just purchased their Private Software only days or weeks before got the Stiff One eye right in the rear. Do not Deal with people that treat their Members like this!!!!! You have been warnned

FTA S U C K S
Unregistered guest
YA WHATEVER YOU SCAMMER BIGGUY..AKA APPLEBEE

applebee
Unregistered guest

Bigguy has little brain and little dick.......What a schmuck....

fta S U C K S
Unregistered guest
JUst like you hey applebee...lmfao

The President of DIRECTV
Unregistered guest
WHY A P4 HACK IS IMPOSSIBLE

First, the background:
To watch a particular channel, the receiver needs to receiver a DES key, 80 bits in length, every 8 seconds.
Random data, generated (from a strong random source) at DTV headquarters, and sent to a card with all the tiers at dave headquarters. The result from that golden card is used as the DES key -- Even DTV can't predict the key. The tiers are added to that card through local communication -- not on the public stream.
The core of the encryption is the ASIC, which implements a seeded psuedo-
random number stream in hardware. Only a few designers know how this works.
When a new generation of card is added, DTV runs those cards in PARALLEL, takes the XOR of their results, and sends that in the compatibility packets (CMD7F) - so there is no relation between the ASICs in each generation.

So.. how to attack this:
The IRD?
The IRD is worthless from the hacking perspective. It just relays packets to and from the data stream to the card. Without the card, the IRD has no way of knowing what a golden card would return.
Note that one DBS board, iso reader and subbed card, along with (unwritten?) software could give you an IRDless setup.
Finally, many different manufacturers make IRDs. Anyone who can talk a good story could probably get the specifications under NDA from DTV.

DTV itself:
There is a reluctance to this, as most people like to consider collecting signals as not a moral offense, but actually intruding into a foreign system with intent to acquire data is a different story. That said, there has been at least one court document which detailed the security precautions taken by DTV with access card data. These precautions, assuming they are followed, include air gaps between sensitive systems and internal machines. If you were capable of getting into DTV's internal network, you would also be capable of finding much more lucrative targets with more of a chance of reward...

That leaves the card....

The obvious target is the ASIC, which historically has been designed by NDS. NDS is a company with a large degree of cryptographic experience. Adi Shamir, one of the fathers of public key cryptography (and the S in RSA) is one of the founders of NDS. Since the H card, the ASIC has never been compromised -- not even with attacks discovered after their designs, such as Kocher's timing attack. And that's even if I can GET at the ASIC.

So, what about the old standbys...

First, software attacks. Dishnet has been very susceptible to these, as was the H card. During the design of the HU card, DTV instituted line-by-line code reviews, and common error handling via Trap #9. These resulted in COMPLETE success -- no exploitable software bugs were found in the HU card even after a complete disassembly.
Conclusion - there is unlikely to be any exploitable software bugs in the P4 family...

Protocol Weakness...

The next question might be, is there something in the protocol that can be repeated, dropped, or otherwise missused. DTV's protocol has been very strong from the beginning -- using Zero Knowlege tests for the CAMID and public key encrypted and digitally signed packets. The card swap mechanism was strongly designed to avoid weaknesses -- and,even if there were holes, the liability would be limitted. Nor does the card have any concept of a "channel" -- its all in the encrypted packet which results in the DES key. Finally, the P4 card will disable itself through a write-once area if you sent too many bad packets to it.

Information extraction (using passive means)

Timing, power analysis, or even "listening" to the card reveals nothing except for possibly ZKT information (if you wanted to scam people with a CAMID/ZKT pair....). Getting timing information from the ASIC requires executing code on the card -- and there are techniques to prevent this, such as random loops, redundant calculation and normalization (always do the operation and then throw away the results that aren't needed).
So, that doesn't help.

Glitching... our old friend..
Glitching will be defined as ANY attack which varies any physical parameter of the card, be it the old standards (power, clock) or new (light, targeted magnetic fields) or absurd (alpha particle bombardment).
There are three defenses to overcome....
1. a capacitor provides for a steady current -- nix the voltage glitching and there are detectors should you bypass (fib edit) or destroy the capacitor. So even if you COULD bypass the capacitor on your card -- how do you package a very expensive FIB (focused ION beam) machine with every loader?!...
2. An internal clock so no clock glitching, and synchronizing your glitches is very, very tricky...
3. Finally, the last measure of protection -- software tricks against glitching... even with the ROM dump, these tricks are hard to get around, as was seen with the Hu. With the P4, these are improved. Examples include reading a random number from a hardware RNG, dividing it by a constant (variable amount of time), and remultiplying and checking the result. Since each divide/multiply takes a random amount of time, based on the random number, you won't know how to time a glitch to get past the jump on the incorrect result -- and if you glitch early, you muck up either the divide or multiply, and the software has caught you!

Together these defenses make glitching into this card practically impossible.
(if you know a good way around the divide/multiply method.. please let me know)

Physical security...
So, giving up on all the non destructive attacks, lets say I rip apart my card, take out the chip, remove layers with incredibly hazardous chemicals (shortening my lifespan in the process). Northsat did this on the Hu, and DTV doesn't make mistakes twice. For the P4 and later, there are physical tamper protections. There are thin wires in the protective metal layers above the processor which, if dissolved, result in the card not powering up. Manually patching all of these will be tedious. FUrther, the P4 has light sensitive areas, so you have to do all this in the dark! Finally, the core layout of key chips is spaghetti because of cell-based design and better layout software (poor mask designers...) so you'll need a electron microscope (or better) and a laser voltage probe to even figure out what is going on.. and a lot of time, patience and money..

So the most accessible approach is to make very good friends with the janitor at a well equipped college campus, or sleep with a very well connected DTV employee and con them out of the documents...

Assuming that you get the complete ROM dump (by either means) and you have the Opcodes, and you find, miracle of miracles, an unchecked buffer overflow. Glitching still won't work, so this is your only chance.

Now, the parts that make this really tough:

Non-executable EEPROm -- (can anyone confirm?) This means that even if you found a bug, you have to apply your patch every time the card resets. This means an interposer or IRD modification to send down the exploit. On the other hand, it means that dynamic updates are less likely..

Less safe space to store code --
Since the P4 is split into multiple cores, there is very little general purpose RAM for a complicated 3M -- copying code from eeprom (assuming you can find space) into ram is going to make writing any sort of code for this card a real nuisance.

fatal ECMs:
Since glitching is impossible, the first ECM you get hit with is the last. Since the supply of new P4s is still limitted, 3M writing is going to be like breakdancing in a minefield...Activation and PPV wipes will be tough to hit, although anything out of the ordinary - like incorrect dates, unknown tiers, or corrupted group keys, and you have another ice scraper.

And, the final reasons why no one would bother with any of the above:
The internet:
As soona s you start selling a means to do this, it will be ripped off. Unless you program every card individually (high, high risk), you'll find out how quickly a serial logger can open "encrypted" WinExplorer scripts. And as soon as someone figures out your bug, it will be on EVERY dss site within an hour. If you make custom hardware, it will be reverse engineered, since your security budget is less than DTV's....

and ... the long arm of the law..

If someone decided to be a hero, and hacked the P4, and found a bug, and released the activation, and got jackshit for it... well, you'd have free TV until someone turns you in for a hefty reward (contact signal integrity for details of the reward program), ruins your life with court cases, jail and restitution.. And the bahamas do have extradition treaties with the united states..

The conclusion of all this --
Enjoy dish while it lasts. The sun is setting on the pirate era, and soon you will be paying even more for less.

Crypto
Unregistered guest
Wow! that was very informative .... thank you sooo much for the post ... I have a few questions if you don't mind me asking 1) where did you learn all this stuff 2) how can someone who is knowledgable about the field of encryption/computer science (my background) learn more .... any good supplementary reading you can suggest. It seems as though you are very knowledgable on the subject and maybe through a little research of my own and certain connections i have with certain university proffessors ( being a graduate of computer science) i can help in some way with the battle against dave. Thanks again for a very informative post ....any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Bigguy
Unregistered guest
Well i was hopeing for a bit more of a come back from those that support SatHouse. So i Guess Most feel the same as I do.

Come on FTA Sucks you can come up with something Better Than That cant you?

By the way how is your wife and my kids.....

Bigguy

B I G D I C K
Unregistered guest
Bigguy.aka...B I G D I C K...AKA APPLEBEE

Anonymous

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Big D I C K H E A D
Unregistered guest
You should know all DAVE's plan's you mole. Applebee i'm really getting tired of all your negativety......just get lost man. Peeps even if a fully open 3m surfaces this mole will post as scammers without(well maybe) fully checking out. Applebee will really hate whena fix does come out othere than the activation they have over a www.sathouse.com.pa.....Oh by the way is working many satisfies peeps already ansd pretty soon half the testers will have it. Applebee's going to look VERY VERY stupid once the word spreads throughout the testing world that sathouse.com.pa has a activation and is WORKING. No this is not just a sub the site payed BIG BIG money to obtain this technology(software) and is working.

Nows He anominous give me a break

scam at sathouse.com.pa
Unregistered guest
They can't even keep their site up...this is the second weekend that you can't access their site...how can you ever expect them to beat DAVE....wake up they are a SCAM....give them your card # and thats it for your card!!!

Thank you sathouse.com.pa
Unregistered guest
You should know all DAVE's plan's you mole. Applebee i'm really getting tired of all your negativety......just get lost man. Peeps even if a fully open 3m surfaces this mole will post as scammers without(well maybe) fully checking out. Applebee will really hate whena fix does come out othere than the activation they have over a www.sathouse.com.pa.....Oh by the way is working many satisfies peeps already ansd pretty soon half the testers will have it. Applebee's going to look VERY VERY stupid once the word spreads throughout the testing world that sathouse.com.pa has a activation and is WORKING. No this is not just a sub the site payed BIG BIG money to obtain this technology(software) and is working.

Punjavi Da
Unregistered guest

Sathouse is a big RIP-OFF.....I sent them the money and they promised me 6 months guarantee..... and after watching dave for 1 month the screen went 721 and that means a black screen and I called them again and again and again and they dont do shit.....so people stay away from those low life scammers .....so you dont feel like an idiot like me....
Also they are a STUPID LIERS ....and they dont answer my e-mail .... so how can domebody trust them .....they are a son of a bitch.....
I am telling the truth peoples .... dont buy from that thiefs... they are going to HELL..

HAHA
Unregistered guest

Unregistered guest
ok guys i been reading you guys for some time. Walter, geek, and I and a couple of other people were on a other message board. Walter is the one who knows most baout the upcoming p4 hacks. So let me just mention somthing to you guys. If you know walter and geek you know i am telling the truth. THERE IS A HACK FOR P4. ok . however the problem is when they "zap" the card the card is down for good so there is no real hack out there. what they are trying to do now is prevent the "zap" from killing the card. it will be useless to make it public now because you would spend around 200 on card and 100 to get it program and be up for 3 or 4 days and then your card gets zaped and then u have to purches a new card. I agree that most or all of these sites posted here that claim they have"p4 3m" and stuff like that possibly they do however like i said it will go down and u lose 300 bucks. Guys just be patient i mean you know as much as i do DaveTV does not have the smartest programmers in the world and the hack will eventully come out. stop the fighting argueing and cursing. its not getting us no where . we all have the same goal here. Free Davetv. We will have to work as a group. what i suggest to do is get a FTA reciver with a Oval 3 lnb dish get all channels. alot of the channels u really don't need however u get to watch sat digital channels. i will post u guys as soon as i know somthing new. i personally think that the p4 would be public like in feb or mar. but thats me .

Team work guys . thats how we are on the other message board. or u can email me at Biglosfromphilly@yahoo.com and i will write back to you about updates

IM h o r n y
Unregistered guest
Big big scam people. Another applbee wanna bee .aka dave mole

Unregistered guest
IM h o r n y

Are you refering to me as a "Scammer"?? if you are all i have to say to you is that we stated the P4 posting way befor the hu went down. and for everyone who does not think i am telling the truth all i have to say to u guys is that now that the hu been down now for already for like 6-8 months you newbies been reading and scimming through just to get channels but will not put no effert into trying to find info on whats going on. so stick to your non postings and wait till someone puts a link on where to buy the p4.

sorry for being mean everyone. but i know whats going on i am a programmer. i bought the crystal looper for the p4 i done wasted 1200.00 trying to find a crack or hold on the channels. the longest time i have davetv with p4 would be like 7 hours then gone 4 p4 cards and 2 p5 cards in the trash. im trying guys i will let everyone know when i find somthing. and for the "sh!t talkers" that have no life please just don't even post if u have nothing to help us people who wants to find and help other people

PW-voice
Unregistered guest

Hey Biglos...... WOW.... ITS AN HONOR TO HAVE YOU HERE.....BUT THIS SITE HAS GONE TO THE GUTTER.... SO DONT WASTE UR TIME AND KNOWLEDGE HERE......BETTER APPRECIATED AT THIS OTHER SITE ...WHERE ALL THE REGULARS AND SMART GUYS WENT.....
http://nflguy2003.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=general

pineapple
Unregistered guest
********** APPLEBEE'S ..ENDING ************

Wow......Im so glad applebee has finally been banned from this site and that everything related to applebee has been wiped away...
In case any applebee attempts to make a comeback ..... just send them here......http://www.twerked.com/%7Esplice/advice

So have a nice day !!

Applebee3
Unregistered guest
I hear all kinds of hack rumour activity today - but nothing posted anywhere. Hmmm...

Applebee3
Unregistered guest
Also, your link goes nowhere pineapple. Dough head...

pineapple
Unregistered guest
Sorry.....this is the site....lol

http:/www.twerked.com/~splice/advice

BIGLOS
Unregistered guest
i GUESS YOUR RIGHT PW.HOWEVER BELIVE IT OR NOT THIS MESSAGE BOARD GAVE THE MOST INFO OUT AND ALSO WAS THE MESSAGE BOARD WITH THE THE MOST PEOPLE. I MEAN WHO IS THIS APPLEBEE GUY ANY WAYS. PROBLY A LOW INCOME FOOL WHO TEMPS US TO KEEP FIGHTING TO GET THE HACK OUT PUBLIC. ONCE THE HACK COMES OUT I PRETTY SURE THAT HE WILL BE FIRST TO GET IT. MAN I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT. ANYWAYS WORD IN CANADA THAT THERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT T HE TIME FRAMES OF "ZAPS" THEY SEND TO A CARD A DAY. HOPEFULLY A PATCH WILL COME OUT AND THEN WE CAN SEE WHATS GOING ON FROM THERE. NOT MUCH BUT BETTER THEN NOTHING. HOPEFULLY KNOWING TIME FRAMES WILL HELP PREVENT A CARD OF GETTING ZAP.TO ME ITS A BIG TEST.

I WILL KEEP GIVING U GUYS UPDATES

Applebee3
Unregistered guest
Actually BIGLOS, I'm a high income professional out of Toronto who loves jerking dummies around, but do come here checking for news about a hack/crack. And I have access to a good dealer who has me set up on a shared legit sub. He says nothing yet.

Cheers

pineapple
Unregistered guest
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!.... "a high income professional" .... lol ..... what a loser !! ... if you had enough dough, you wouldnt be here trying to trick a few bucks.
I bet you're typing from a public cyber joint ...

the real applebee
Unregistered guest
all of you...pineapple,PW,and applebee3 are ALL fakes..which caused to me to change my nick so many times...quit using my nicks,think of your own...and post honest genuine posts!

pineapple
Unregistered guest
"the real applebee".......What a jerk !! .....you never stop ! ......You're the reason this site went to the dogs ....
If you have any decency left .... get the fu-ck away from here !!

scam at sathouse.com.pa
Unregistered guest
scam at sathouse.com.pa...down again...paid money and get nothing...don't get sucked in...these people are scam artists...they have nothing...they know they are going down so why not scam the last few wanabees that think there is a fix out there...save your money guys and gals don't get sucked in like me...I wish someone would have told me!!!

the real applebee
Unregistered guest
No U fake pineapple...its U and people like U stealing others nicks and writing bogus posts that have created ALL the problems here..A S S H O L E...U have no brains to tell me ANYTHING....hell U can't even come up with your own true nick,so U can't be too bright and definitely U should leave here for your impersonating and stealing of nicks..grow up and get a job U lowlife imposter..

scam at sathouse.com.pa
Unregistered guest
what part of my post do you think is fake?...I tell the truth about my experience with the site...I paid got nothing in return...what part of that don't you understand?...as for my nick name I only use that for effect...my real name would mean nothing to you

Username: Noobi_izzyowski

Post Number: 7
Hey Biglos,
Any chance of getting the link to where ya'lls been hangin ?

Username: Noobi_izzyowski

Post Number: 8
P.S. ,
How do you guys get that cool little "TM" thingy?

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 354
http://jmvip3mfiles.worldispnetwork.com/Vip-Membership.htm

pineapple
Unregistered guest

the real ( stupid ) applebee ..........
What an ill-tempered fu-ck U are...... U think anyone by now beleives anything U got to say ? ........UR just the joke of this site.
Dont U get it that nobdy wants U here ....... !!!!

Bizznatch
Unregistered guest
this board is such a joke. Nothing but 12 year olds flaming eachother, and scammers. Cmon mods, ban these stupid kids so we can get some real discussion going on here.

Crypto
Unregistered guest
Are u guys serious. I came here to find out some info about how i can start programming and looking for ways to defeat dave. And i get bickering and nonsense that's like half the forum long. This will be my last posting here asking for supplemmentary reading or any advice at all, about gettin started on trying to program(write the actual scripts) cards. because frankly this seems like a waste of time with people fighting whose the real me and whose not. Before u know it someone else will be posting with my name causing trouble. Well go ahead. If someone wants to contact me or give me any information that can help, or a site that i can go to, to get some real information please e-mail me at wassup30@gmail.com, or just make another post i'll probably check this forum a few more times to see if theres anyone intelligent actually posting anything relevant.
thanks

Anonymous

I can't beleive I actually read this thread hoping for an intelligent discussion about dss system hacks. All of you are retards for reading and responding to this crap. Including myself. OOps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Nickxnack

Harvey, Illinois USA

Post Number: 5
Got an FTA reciever up and runnin.Gets a bunch of channels.Got it from Urbantoys.Once you get it pointed the right way it comes in fine. PPV up the Wazoo

Mexican Connection
Unregistered guest

This site in Mexico is offering a P-4 programmer called "CellBoost" ( Need to translate ).

http://www.predatordss.com.mx/

anonyomous
Unregistered guest
no p4 hack if there was no one wants to releace it thanks to guyes like this. Mike Chup LA labyrinth54.biz/forum/ thay hack sites spreed all peeps info all over the net

Anonymous

Its not called Cellboost but its a P-4 programmer alright.

Thomas Gordon
Unregistered guest
Who abla spanol ? ......... Maybe this is it !

key largo
Unregistered guest
go to freetranslation.com

FOX
Unregistered guest
http://www.predatordss.com.mx/
they don't claim to have the fix for P4, they say that they are working on a fix but Cellboost is only a power booster for Cell phones
saludos
FOX

Unregistered guest
so in other words there is NO P4 HACK

Username: Tunafish188

Post Number: 2
I am new to this Free to Air. I have purchased a reciever but I need to know where the dishes are and how to figure out which one to try and lock on to. I have 2 DTV dishes to use. I also live in central Florida. Thanks for any help.

henry bar
Unregistered guest
110-119 for Dish

henry bar
Unregistered guest
Patrick Henry,this thread is for P4 discussion,not FTA.Read the link below for FTA info.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/93352.html

murdah
Unregistered guest
Help!!!!

wantfreetv
Unregistered guest
do you mean http://www.urbantoys.ca ????

hangon
Unregistered guest
get an older dish 500 with 2 seperate LNBS side by side, not all in one. Use the 4 way splitter your fta came with. I works better than 2 dishes and is easyier to get sat 110 and 119. Also Get a siginal finder. It works faster.

Anonymous

get an older dish 500 with 2 seperate LNBS side by side, not all in one. Use the 4 way splitter your fta came with. I works better than 2 dishes and is easyier to get sat 110 and 119. Also Get a siginal finder. It works faster.

Unregistered guest
does anyone know anything about gx technologies?

key largo
Unregistered guest
GX tech are known scammers for couple years now

MEXIKING
Unregistered guest
WHEN ID THE UPGRADE FOR THE ATMEL EXPECTED ? AND I HEARD THE ACTUAL HACK IS DUE AFTER CHRISTMAS IN EARLY JANUARY AT THE LATEST? ANY TRUTH TO THESE ALLEGATIONS?

largo key
Unregistered guest
Just more rumors...believe when U see it...and don't count on it,especially with specific dates or timeframe

zyworld.com has fix
Unregistered guest
Heres the fix at long last boys enjoy.www.zyworld.com/dishookup316/p4_products.htm...

I'll try
Unregistered guest
Wow thanks man it looks very promising I'll have to try not to much money charlie sucks right noiw too

largo key
Unregistered guest
scamm...hoax

Anonymous

what a bunch o shhht the guy post then answers himself...yeh we were born yesterday!

indians rule
Unregistered guest
I have a P5 hack from an Indian reservation north of Montreal. They have a programmer there that uses some sort of "crystal emulation" mode that works only with the P5s. As it was explained to me, the P5 differs significantly from the P4 in how the crystal can be "flashed", and the programmer they have there has worked around it by mirroring signals to and from the card. Through some form of emulated looping, they are able to trick the card into accepting scripts from the loader.

I'm not an expert on this, but have a working card with full access.

largo key
Unregistered guest
VERY OLD BS Story...

Username: Nickxnack

Harvey, Illinois USA

Post Number: 7
Anyone heard of these folks http://cpwave.net

mckl
Unregistered guest
Is there any legit p4 p5 workarounds and what is involved ? Need objective opionins on blackbird predator, is it worth the effort ? How long before dish bites the dust.

Order-Cancel
Unregistered guest
For the P4/P5 workarounds, you need to be a subscriber. They are based on the old "order - cancel" method (works with some cable systems, as well as with DirectV). Since DAVE "had" a very liberal policy for order-cancel until some ashole published it on the net, no one likes to talk about the work-arounds anymore. The best that can be done with what little workarounds remain is to shave about 25 to 35% off your monthly bill. A much better, more reliable method is to share a sub.
I don't think many do the workaround thing anymore, just not worth it. Do a search here on no745 card or search google for "cancel order free ppv" and you will get an idea of what people used to be able to do.

largo key
Unregistered guest
DTV removed the cancel button MANY months ago after ordering a PPV,so that "workaround" no longer exists...and the old upgrade/downgrade package "workaround",no longer works either,so there is no workarounds,other than sharing a sub...

blackbird or any FTA,and Dishnetwork is based upon the nagra1 datastream now,but is being replaced (already started now with some channels until completion next August) with nagra2,which has not been hacked yet...so U decide what U want to do with blackbird or any FTA receiver,or Dish testing..

largo key
Unregistered guest
Nicholas...where have U been?...read some of the old and previous posts for info..
--------------------------------------------------

debbie01
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 02:26 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I bought a 3m for p5 from http://www.cpwave.net/cpwave2.htm
I spent 300us. I've been waiting for support for five weeks. This is bullshit. There is no 3m for p4/p5 out there or they would have sent it. All I get is a run around and them saying they are busy,hang tight its coming.This is a total scam! DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. debbie01

chosen one
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 09:01 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cpwave has been posted at EVERY web site as a KNOWN scammer for MONTHS,shame on you!

Auger
Unregistered guest
How can someone share a sub with different
addresses.I,m kind of new at this.

largo key
Unregistered guest
The subscriber mails/gives U the receiver and activated card and U hook it up to your own roof dish and SHARE the monthly bill..just do NOT plug in the phone line,and U must order all PPV's online using the subscribers registration info,but all ordered PPV's will appear on every receiver/card assigned to the subscribers account,irregardless of its physical geographical location... it doesn't get any easier than that

Bronze Member
Username: Martin

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 84
lisen up guys .the bigest dealer of programs got busted and sentensed to 7 years and has to pay 25 million in restatution in florida a month ago and he is from london ontario. so you wont be wacthing anything soon go get a good moive and enjoy

me, n you
Unregistered guest
hey u r all a fukin fukers.... why u r talcking but scammers and dont u work to hack the p4 or p5...
i'm working but i'm just gettin audio in some channel but my family live in dominican republic, n theres a hack ut is a little xpensive and s only fo he illegals local cables companies

Anonymous

Guys been using a very reliable dealer/programmer for the hu card for over a year until they went down. No pressure to buy anything but lately he has ben selling a shared subscription. Says if P-4 card not activated (if you leave dormat)DTV is wiping these cards out first time they are inserted. Says DTV has already erased non-subscribed up to 0006 series p-4 cards. Therefore he says must subscribe in near future or won't be able to use P-4 card when and if a hack comes out. Does this sound reasonable or just another scam

LK
Unregistered guest
BS scam

YOU KNOW WHO
Unregistered guest
YOU DON'T KNOW C-O-C-K S-H-I-T-H-E-A-D.

Bronze Member
Username: Allic

Post Number: 42
Thats a scam they will work
expressvu keys

Amyri
Unregistered guest
A friend of mine has an old dish network receiver the 301 receiver( about 5 years old).
I will go over step by step over what we did:
First thing we added all the channells in his account that he wanted including adult and then called them back after a couple of days latter tellin them that we didnt want the channels at the same time we unhooked the receiver and left it of for about a week, so channels have been there since then but he pays like the lowest package that they have which is like $24.

I tried to do the same thing recently with my dish I signed up a couple of months ago I have the 301 receiver to it works but the problem is that exactly after a couple of months the channels that I was getting for free says that subscription has expired and it exactly happens after 2 months from the date I called to remove the channels from my dish.
Any sugestions greatly appriciated!

order-cancel
Unregistered guest
Nothing you can do, the cancel-order routine only works up to two months, usually a little less. Each set of channels has a start and an end date. If you keep subscribing, the end date is continuously pushed out. When you cancel, they try to end the sub on those channels immendiately, however, if your receiver is unplugged, your receiver doesn't get that message. However, it still has that end date, and since they no longer push the end date out, when that end date hits, it's over. In order for this to work, you have to keep coming up with reasons to order and then cancel....

order-cancel
Unregistered guest
Actually, I'm surprised it lasted a couple months. Usually, they try to reset the subscription to what they have you on record as paying for -- every two days or so.

LK
Unregistered guest
This thread is 'P4 hack" not Dishnetwork subscription...please post in the correct area..or start a new thread..

Bronze Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 44
LICK BALLS LK.
FEBUARY 4 2005. JUDGEMENT DAY

gino
Unregistered guest
sathouse.com.pa is a scam and over the next couple of days I will be posting his name and bank account number for all the people that were screwed by him...or if he sees this post can give me my money back for the info I have on him...

LK
Unregistered guest
SATHOUSE.COM .....Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now...

www.satscams.com lists them all and there present status..and if U have info on them,contact authorities,which U can do anonomously ..also do contact satscams.com also,or they might have more info than U..

BTW...sathouse.com was identified months ago as a scammer and most sites already know this...old news..surprised U didn't know...wherever U call your DSS home obviously sucks!...and U are/were pretty naive to believe in any P4/5 hack...shame on you

Bronze Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 56
SHAME ON YOU YOU G-A-Y- MALE PROSITUTE.

Laredo, Texas
Unregistered guest
Hello. I live in a bordertown in texas and a big dealer in mexico is offering a cardless ird that claims to receive dish and directv. does anyone know is something like this is for real?

LK
Unregistered guest
More than likely he meant Dish and Bev,not DTV...and that would be a FTA (free to air) receiver such as the pansat..Only IRD that gets DTV is via DTV's own subsciptions..

cannabis
Unregistered guest
im in canada and have the p4 hack im watching dtv right now

LK
Unregistered guest
U must be smoking Thai sticks!

Username: 1hitter

Post Number: 1
I'm just as dumb about this as I was when I came in. I think your all full of schit (the ones saying their watching free pre view) Right now, their is no hack unless your a programmer. I won't battle wits with someone that has no clue what their talking about. Believe me, I will have the scripts and all info when it's released so for those of you that are genuinely honest about this, be patient, I will post it and it won't be crap either. Don't buy schit right now, there are still no 100% confirmed instructions as to what programmers and software to use.

Breshnev's Wife
Unregistered guest
I'm watching fully open DTV in Estonia right now.

Adolphichnev
Unregistered guest
Yes me too in The Peoples Republic of Togo

jomybar
Unregistered guest
how are people able to get fully open DTV???

LK
Unregistered guest
the same way U hit the lottery!...now what kind of ridiculous question was that!

There is no fully open DTV...its all BS!

Breshnev's Wife
Unregistered guest
I love this site

P4 is history
Unregistered guest

C/P of an Ebay Announcement I noticed this morning.

***Listing Policy update: DirecTV P4 Cards***
Date: 02/18/05 Time: 03:29:50 PM PST

Because DirecTV will no longer activate re-sold P4 program cards, and because there are no other lawful uses for such cards in the secondary market, eBay will no longer allow the sale of P4 program cards.
eBay does not permit the sale of items that have the sole purpose of facilitating access to cable or satellite television programming without authorization or payment. Stating that the item is for educational or test purposes will not legitimize a product that is otherwise inappropriate. This ban on P4 cards will go into effect on February 21, 2005. Listing these items will result in listing cancellation, and repeat listings may result in account suspension.

To learn more about prohibited items on eBay, please visit our Prohibited and Restricted Items page.

Regards,
eBay

C Fish
Unregistered guest
Im selling my P4 (virgin) only $20 bucks

fishC@yahoo.com

I got it
Unregistered guest
I have a P5 hack from an Indian reservation north of Montreal. They have a programmer there that uses some sort of "crystal emulation" mode that works only with the P5s. As it was explained to me, the P5 differs significantly from the P4 in how the crystal can be "flashed", and the programmer they have there has worked around it by mirroring signals to and from the card. Through some form of emulated looping, they are able to trick the card into accepting scripts from the loader.

payback
Unregistered guest
DTV subscriptions here.email me at skatersoc0@netscape.net

the_shepps
Unregistered guest
care to share the band name in Mont?

THX

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 75
the_shepps

if they had a fix it would be everywhere. I live in canada and I know for a fact that natives in this country are not even close to smart enough to do anything but sniff gas and paint ect. let alone hack the p4/5. I thing i know why now they think they have a hack they must switch octaine. HAHAHA.

Username: Hjmcduck

Post Number: 3
You got that right Colin. LOL

Username: Allic

Post Number: 4
I realy dont think The that the natives in Canada have successfully cracked the p4.it would be great if they did,but somehow I can't see that happening because I don't think they have the right resources.I have been playing with my old Hughes receiver when I'm supposed to be going to get U2 2005 Tour Tickets.I can only watch the last concert so many times on Tivo.

Anonymous

Are you looking to get legal satellite reception?
Then try this satellite tv. We also sell satellite phones So kick back,watch tv and order pizza online with a couple of clicks!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us