Dish Receiver and unlock

Anonymous

I have dish receiver with the card. Is that possible to unlock the channels ? If yes than What are required ? Please help me .
Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
need more info..go to [link removed] with DETAILED info...they will help you..

LK
Unregistered guest
if you cant find your password,write a virgin eeprom to the ird and the password should be gone.

LK
Unregistered guest
The receiver password is located in the eeprom and is simple as hell to read using hexworkshop.
Remember that the eeprom is only 2K so you can Jtag and read/save the eeprom in mere seconds
if you don't have a copy already. You do NOT need the TSOP file to find the password.

Anyway, just open hexworkshop and then open the eeprom.bin file and you will see two lines in
the top window of hexworkshop. Just scroll down in the eeprom file until you come to this line:

0000031E

Your password will be there in the right window as plain as day. If you look on the line I mentioned
above you will see the password is concealed in the same fashion as it was on 225 and
lower 3X 3X 3X 3X in part of that line.

Dick has simply moved the info from the TSOP to the eeprom with the format unchanged.

I hope this helps some of you that are having problems with this. God knows I have read
dozens of threads on this around the net and I finally got our answer!!!!

2700, 2800, 3700, 3900, 4700, 4900

With your remote control, press:
Menu>6>3>info>Right arrow(browse)>left arrow(theme),
then the memory dump will pop up, using the down arrow key,
go to line #NVM 01C0, and there 4 sets hex # on that line,
and the password # you looking for is on the 3rd set.
you will see something like 12340000, the 1st four # are you password in reverse order,
so your password will is 3412.

DP 301, 3100

With your remote control, press "menu", then "6" (system setup),
then "3"(diagnostics), now press "info", then "right", then "left"
you should be in the Memory Dump Page now,
scroll down (press "down") to line NVM 0320,
look to the 2nd column on right, your 4 digit password should be there,
seperated by 3's
For example, if your password is 9999, the number should look like
this: 39393939........

I have researched this also and yes, the willem programmer will program the AM29F800BT.
You will need the 48 pin tsop adapter.

Note: Most units use the 5v version of this chip but some are 3.3v.
You need to find the datasheet using the exact nomenclature.

From what I can tell the chip is a bottom boot "AM29F800BB" not a top boot "AM29F800BT"

I did find my password for my 501 ird, but it was on line 320. It is hidden as described, and off to the right....bam...there it is, plain as day.

LK
Unregistered guest
heres from another...

I did find my password for my 301.10 on line 0020.

my password is 9651
and appear this D07965C1

Username: Saveme

Post Number: 4
Hi LK, i have a Bell Express vu 3100 wich i had the card unlocked, but since then (2weeks ago) i already have lost some chanel. I saw your sugestion about the 3100 but it is not woorking because when i press info, it tells a lot of things about the phone line shoulb be plug and bla bla bla. Can you help me, i want to know if i can reprogram it from my receiver or will i have to pay again to have it reprogramed? ty

LK
Unregistered guest
bla,bla,bla might be important...need much more info..U only have to pay to unlock or unloop it...whats the ATR read?...have U tried an ECM fix?...any screen error messages?...what is TV screen doing?...what is rom/rev?..blockers?... digital locks?..saved tsop?...no info/no help.

losing channels on Bev,which ones?...some went to nagra2..did U try new channel list or scan...did U try to reprogram?

Username: Saveme

Post Number: 6
O.K. i got to the window expexted, from left to right i see 4 columns and in the 2nd one it is all 0's but in the 3rd one the number is 01010A00.Once i am there, what should i do and can i do something for the chanels i already lost? TY

LK
Unregistered guest
If it has a password lock and its a 3100 receiver,and the 2nd column is 0000000000,then the pasword is 0000,which is the password most commonly used anyway...U not saying,whats your problems and symptons...thats why I asked all the the questions and stated U needed to provide more info...

LK
Unregistered guest
DishNet Error Codes and Fixes..

002 The satelite has lost the signal, please use up or down key.
... No signal being recieved. Could be that Sat moved, bad weather, New spot beam has removed signal from your area, bad cable connections, Bad switch
004 check switch
005 Your smart card does not currently have authorization to view or purchase this program.
... Give it time, it will eventually get the new decrypt keys
013 This is a subscription channel which has not been purchased.
015 Acquring satellite signal. Please wait.
019 The smartcard is not inserted correctly.
... Either cam looped, in IRD wrong, or making bad contact
020 The smartcard currently inserted is not valid for this receiver.
... The Wrong ird number was put on the card
021 Smartcard is not inserted into the receiver.
... Put smart card in. If your cards in you have a hardware problem
022 Your receiver has not yet been authorized .
... Your IRD # and boxkeys are 00'd out or wrong or you ird status byte is set at 80 (Suspended) needs to be set at 00 (normal)
023 Unable to acquire program guide information.
... No satallite signal
024 unable to read from memory
025 satellite signal has been lost
061 Vital programming will now be downloaded into your receiver. Do not disturn or unplug it.
081 Dialing out. please wait.
083 Dial-out failure. The receiver is unable to dialout.
104 A serious problem has been detected in your receiver . Please call: 1-888-884-3759
303 Your receivers memory is now being programmed. Do not disturb or unplug your ird while the green froint panel light is blinking.
150 "A SERIOUS PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED WITH YOUR RECIEVER: PLEASE CALL 1-800-334-7496."
... Your ird's firmware is detecting the lock, unlock or go back with your irds firmware... DO NOT CALL
151 "A SERIOUS PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED WITH YOUR RECIEVER: PLEASE CALL 1-800-334-7496."
... Usually do to a bad lock installation or the old lock installation, turn off IRD and unplug. Check for info on how to correct before doing anything. DO NOT CALL
152 "A SERIOUS PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED WITH YOUR RECIEVER: PLEASE CALL 1-800-334-7496."
... You have been hit by an ECM targeting the EEPROM, turn off IRD and unplug. Check for info on how to correct before doing anything. DO NOT CALL
153 "A SERIOUS PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED WITH YOUR RECIEVER: PLEASE CALL 1-800-334-7496."
... You have been hit by an ECM targeting the TSOP, turn off IRD and unplug. Check for info on how to correct before doing anything. DO NOT CALL
155 outdated tsop hard lock nag
...Your ird's firmware is detecting the lock, unlock or go back with your irds firmware... DO NOT CALL
349 "You are attempting to use a version of smartcard that is incompatible with this receiver."
... IRD firmware is anti Rom2/Rom3/Rom10... need to do the VIDMOD
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us