P4/P5 w/ programmers available at low cost

Unregistered guest
With the dawn of the HU Cards coming to a harsh end most companies were halted to suspend all sales and productions, within 4 months
and the help of over 12 companies we were already set and ready to go.
We have developed a method known in the industry as PSO (Post
String Opening), with the ability to upload/download to the VideoGuard we were able to capture the vision most people thought impossible.
We are now proud to offer a safe and secure method to Free TV via the P4/P5 series cards.
We have these available to you at a low cost of $250 US which Includes:

- A Brand new PSO Loader
- 6 Months of P4/P5 Support
- Rapid 2-3 Day Shipping Via FedEx

If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please e-mail just1429@yahoo.com

You can instantly start to enjoy DTV whole programming!

LK
Unregistered guest
another SCAM....PSO loader crap again..these scammers just don't give up..we'll just shut them down too..www.satscams.com lists the scammers...this PSO stuff is an old scam reborn again..there is NO P4/5 hack!...or support!...

BTW... scammers sites have resorted to using either "live chat", 1-800 #'s,or emails to sell their scams because their simple old "site scams" (www.I am a scammer.com) are getting EXPOSED by satscams or BUSTED by the authorities..be VERY careful where U travel...especially with emails,phone #'s,and Dave operated sites logging and tracking your IP..use reputable dealers from reputable sites..

Anonymous

Im interested email me connection04@mail.com

LK
Unregistered guest
That PSO loader crap site was first P4cardsonline.com,then viagarahere.com,and now its Commercial3M.com that I noticed is now a SPONSOR here on the right..

Hmmmm...makes you wonder about this site being a Dave operated/owned site..sure looks it to me..

Q
Unregistered guest
Like you say Lk, scammers will use whatever tactics possible to rip people off.Guess you read about the site where they collected donations for the guys funeral expences and ripped off the family.Unbeleivable but True. Peeps don't beleive anything until it is confirmed by reputable sites.

LK
Unregistered guest
The Lowest Form Of Scammers, MistaEx - x-mod from Card Coders

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of you, if not all of you may, be aware of one of our fallen brothers Krist.
Well the worst of all scams has been perpetrated by Mista Ex.
After Krist's untimely death, Mista Ex started a thread for people to send in donations (to him) for Krist's family.

C/P

Donations to Krists Family.
I will be collecting donations for krists family.

Please dontate through paypal and use

Jeremytirrell@hotmail.com

As the donation address, all funds will be forwarded to krist's family as of the 30th of this month.

Thank you once again.

I will keep a running total in here as we go.

PS: please put your alias into the donation in some way so we can track this.

End C/P

Well heres where it gets disgusting. Alot of funds were sent to Mista Ex's paypal acct. The family never got one dime. He stole the money and is not responding to anyone.
Here is the update posted at Card Coders:

C/P

Krist's fund update
My dear members:
I have recently heard from Krist's family. I was deeply saddened to learn that none of the Krist Fund contributions administered by MistaEx were ever received. The members, here, opened their hearts and their wallets upon Krist's tragic passing. That someone would use the opportunity to perpetrate a scam is disgusting; that it would be one of our own members is devastating.

The CardCoders Staff

End C/P

So, if you know MistaEx, lets expose his scamming a$$.
The family of Krist could really use the funds to help offset the costs of the funeral services, burial etc.
To me, this is the lowest form of life scam that there could be. So if you have any info that could be helpfull, please post it here or pm it to myself or the admin. Thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
A copy/paste from www.satscams.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of you, if not all of you may, be aware of one of our fallen brothers Krist.
After Krist's untimely death, Mista Ex started a thread for people to send in donations (to him) for Krist's family.

C/P

As the donation address, all funds will be forwarded to krist's family as of the 30th of this month.

Thank you once again.

End C/P

Well heres where it gets disgusting. Alot of funds were sent to Mista Ex's paypal acct. The family never got one dime. He stole the money and is not responding to anyone.

C/P

Krist's fund update
My dear members:
I have recently heard from Krist's family. I was deeply saddened to learn that none of the Krist Fund contributions administered by MistaEx were ever received. The members, here, opened their hearts and their wallets upon Krist's tragic passing. That someone would use the opportunity to perpetrate a scam is disgusting; that it would be one of our own members is devastating.

The CardCoders Staff

End C/P

The family of Krist could really use the funds to help offset the costs of the funeral services, burial etc.
To me, this is the lowest form of life scam that there could be. So if you have any info that could be helpfull, please post it here or pm it to myself or the admin. Thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
A copy/paste from www.satscams.com

C/P

Thank you once again.

End C/P

C/P

Krist's fund update
My dear members:

The CardCoders Staff

End C/P

LK
Unregistered guest
this server is screwy...posted 3x...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us