Full map or b.s.

Bronze Member
Username: Chico

Post Number: 36
can the more senior members answer this?

do views@t really have the full map or are they just bsing to sell more crap?

please give your epinion

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 836
in my opinion i think they do because that was part of the problem but dont run out and buy a reciever just because .......check around look at the quality and the support

Username: Cricpower

Post Number: 3
there is a line in the vs code that refers to "102FullRom.bin"..maybe they do..

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 439
I think the only way to know for sure is to wait and see how the next ECM is handled by VS.

Bronze Member
Username: Meyou

Post Number: 23
This is what VS is saying....

This is news from Mr V. this morn. VS does have full Maprom. They will prolly help Europe next week with a cardless solution because it doesn't affect their market here. Many have made offers, up to $400k for the solution and were turned down. Expect an ECM targetting plastic as soon as tomorrow, but it is believed the VS cardless fix will be up awhile. if they change MAP routines, Mr.V says it will be short downtime this time as they have everything now. My job is done now, so I won't be posting much in public anymore, but will try to keep you guys up on anything I hear. VS introducing new models still, Ultra is scheduled for October, and a PVR file should come out late tonight or early tomorrow morn. HD before Xmas as well. PVR is here (1000 pieces) and will retail for around $399 without hardrive, $499 with. Look for their website to be updated soon. Viewsat Tv Anywhere will also be added to site as well...that's the latest as I know it or have heard. Thanks for being patient and standing tall thru all the last BS. Much respect to all mods and thanks again.

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 441
Interesting. A mod at Future also said that VS did not want to help anybody, and that was part of the Pansat delay, so it could be true. Thanks Me for the info.

Username: Sn1per

Post Number: 1
I was under the assumption that Europe had the solution first.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 376
They might just be emulating rom 102 as in the later day's of the nagra 1 just before the swith to nagra 2. It's a old trick thats worked before.DN might be planning a wait and bait game, waiting for ppl/s to spend money on fixes only to get burnned in next ecm,hoping ppl to give up on testing because of expense and uncertainly of up time.

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 159
There will be next ECM. ViewSat are poor now when they spend that much money to fix the previous one. I doubt it if they can break the next ECM if DN start to make a new one. It's early to say buy this Device or that ? Pansat was always the best device in support, price and first with solutions. Let's see if ViewSat can keep the lead or just fall behind. The buyers are the only victims at the end.

Bronze Member
Username: Fahadriz8

Post Number: 20
Hopefully once BL comes out with a fix its just as good as viewsats.

Silver Member

Post Number: 381
BL bin's are never as good as VS,BL bin are always bug ridden, he puts in minimal effort,because next bin is next ecm away.They only want to sell boxes. Now that veiwsat has raised the bar in every way,ps will have cleanup their act,or go tit's up.

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 448
Don't forget that BLs bins are clone killers so that's a little extra that has to be put in the bin. I think that anytime you intentionally want to disable certain receivers, there are going to be problems even with genuine receivers.

Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 232
a lot of bulll again , viewsat has been and will be the forerunner in stbs.and all others like many times before are sucking hnd tit.

Silver Member

Post Number: 392
VS leader now, but new competitors are here and arriving all the time, competition is going to get touph and nasty/dirty.Vs changed the name of the game, but also has a BIG fault in designing it's boxes without card option, limits workaround options as PS found out.Plus VS doesn't play nice and has no alies , BIGGEST mistake in it's future as leader. U lead today, but what about tommorrow,next week,month ,etc.then ur just another player fighting for market share.tougher and tougher to stay alive,without alies.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us