IS IT TRUE???

is this true
Unregistered guest
Someone once said that its legal to receive Canadian Sat. service in the US...is this true???

is this true
Unregistered guest
I know of someone who is using a Dish network box and not sure what card??? to receive a Canadian Sat. network and that he told me that it was legal to tap into their network because of some BS that their Sat. is in our air space or something. I know this is true because I've watched alittle bit of this network at his house. It had something like 16 or so adult channels on it, pretty cool. Also all the ppv but no hbo or any of those prem. channels. If I remember correctly, I think its called "Bell" something or another. Can anyone confirm this???

Judge Applebee
Unregistered guest
Holy cow. What nonsense. It is not, for the time being and based on a recent court decision, illegal to receive a legitimate, subscribed transmission from a U.S. provider. It is illegal to rip off someone's signal with hacking.

Mike3727
Unregistered guest
Is there a way to transfer the movies from a dishnetwork 522 DVR that have been recorded to a computer harddrive so they can be burned onto a DVD?

lost applebee
Unregistered guest
WHERE DID ALL THE APPLEBEES GO ??

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grow

Detroit

Post Number: 49
I thought I told you apple munchers to fuck off!! Go get a life...quit wasting bandwidth talking about fucking apples...or I'll feed you to Mr.Ed's Horse..

Mad applebee
Unregistered guest
stupid nee gro ....ther was a whole thread of applebee business wacked away by the mongoloid mods of this site

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grow

Detroit

Post Number: 51
good...what the fuck do apples have to do about anything...nothing you fucktard...now go have a cum-slurpee and shut the fuck up...

Username: Jlberry1978

Post Number: 5
mmmmm.... a jizm slurpee and a apple that is what I am having for dinner!

APPLE AUTOGLASS
Unregistered guest
GOOD EVENING NIP GROW , YOUR IN FINE FORM THIS EVEN, HAVE WE HAD OUR DOSE OF BULL SH!T SOUP, YOU SEEM TO BEFULL OF IT.

APPLE AUTOGLASS
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us