Looking for channells list for pansat 2500A

Username: Gipanizer

Post Number: 1
ok i got a pansat 2500A but i need to know are the channells on the channell list the only ones i will get? Also is there a channell list for 61.5 W dish and 119 W for dishnetwork?

Post Number: 2
also im wondering if its good to flash the original factory firmware b4 updating each time?

Post Number: 4
?????????????????????????????

Username: Colorcaps

somebody help me .i have a 2500a i loaded numersous files and still is says scrambled or bad channels.any suggestions? someone please help.

Username: Remyuser

I will like to know what the best satellite box out there blackbird or pansat2500 or fortec.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 200
ye easiest to operate is the pansat..peace jmill

find
Unregistered guest
dave smith go on dss.central.net - check out file share free to air, they have easy guide to get pansat up with fix and channel list. I hope this will help I am a newbie used it and I found it helpful.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 227
i tried to upload the file but to big.............sorry.peace..jmill

Username: Vinnie

Tampa, Fl USA

Post Number: 2
Buy a Fortec or you can convert Pansat on a Fortec.You only have to change Pansat Remote control for a Fortec remote control. Pansat olways has these problem.

Username: Vinnie

Tampa, Fl USA

Post Number: 4
I`m sorry, I use tehe right answer on a wrong place.

Anonymous

I purchased my Pansat 2500a from this place.

http://www.pansat2500.com

Received it in 3 days. Working good on over 500 channels. They gave me a free DiSEqC 4x1 switch and a free RS-232 programming serial cable for updating the firmware.

A+

Unregistered guest
Has anyone had a problem rebooting the receiver Pansat2300A after downloading is completed and said ok to reboot,but it keeps going and not stopping, did anyone have this problem and what did you do?

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 47
I have tried to load the new bin on my 2300a and can't get it to work don't know why. If anyone can help let me know. Thanks

rt
Unregistered guest
Colin I don't know much about pansat,but would imagine it's simalar to BB, what kind of setup do u have?....like to try an help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
I have pansat 2300a. I am using a DTV dish. I have the dish aimed at bev. I loaded the new blacklist fix to my 2300a and got no signal.

rt
Unregistered guest
Colin stay on one thread!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
ok

rt
Unregistered guest
did u delete all channels, bring it back to factory default, reflash, then scan 1 sat....bev has been playing lately

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Yes and that did not work

rt
Unregistered guest
do u have absolutly no signal not even white bars

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
no signal at all. But before last ecm I had good signal. I know with the 2300a if the bin is no good you don't get a signal either so I am lost.

rt
Unregistered guest
the only other thing I can think of is all ur settings correct,for bev,dish has not moved out of allignment, all settings are correct, transponder is 11250, cables connected, properly, its's funny because my bb wouldn't get bev awhile back until, it got ecmed then it's worked fine ever since

happy pansat user
Unregistered guest
http://www.urbantoys.ca/forum/

I got some expert help there.

happy pansat user.

Dreamlover
Unregistered guest
Yo forget your pansat! You should have picked up the DM500-S. I think they sell it in urban too. I just got mine last night. Had a bit of a time programming it to TEST but WOW!!!! It's got a full programming guide (EPG) for Dish and Bell!

Bronze Member
Username: Jmvip3mfiles

USA, USA

Post Number: 32
New Kid On the Bolck "SpaceStar 6018B"
Downloading From 110,119 and 61.5 almost 1200 channels with out "Bad Scrambled Channel"
Software: Spider V1.0 & Blacklsit
Specification:
*350 MIPS PowerPC Processor
*4 Flash Memory & More.
Upload
http://dss-jmvip3mfiles.com

Username: Bh4478

Post Number: 9
what satellite do you point at to get hbo cinemax stars and all the premium channels

largo key
Unregistered guest
U don't...HBO is a Directv thing (satellite 101) which cannot be hacked...please read about Dishnetwork to find out what channels they offer ...then read these forums on how to get either the 110 or 119 or both satellites...much reading to do

Anonymous

NEED SAT KEYS FOR PANSAT 2500A.MAN I GOT IT FROM HAS SENT BUT THEY WERE NOT DECODED IN ATTACHMENTS AND CANNOT OPEN. GUESS HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SEND.PLEASE H-E-L-P.

polish_tum_tum
Unregistered guest
Could someone please help???

I have over 300 channels from Pansat, but most of them say "Scrambled or bad channel" and I can't use them. I'm trying to get these channels.

Please, Any info would be appreciated

largo key
Unregistered guest
[link removed] for FTA and especially Pansat help and files
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us