Nagra2 schedule update

BlueBalls
Unregistered guest
oh oh... plyboy and all adult ppv channels are switching to Nagra2 in December... saw the schedule... other packages are going over the following months

Anonymous

I have been contacted by a new manifacture of FTA and will recieve a couple of units next week for testing. I can not tell you many of the things that they claim at this time as I have told them I want to see this and test it befor I release all the information. I can tell you the new reciever has the following specs.
s Fully DVB-S / MPEG 2 Compliant (4mgs Flash Memory)
s Powerful single chip: STi5518
s Multi-Language OSD
s Fashionable and friendly OSD
sPAL-NTSC Auto-conversion System
sDiSEqC1.2, Voltage (14/18V), Tone (22K) and 0/12V LNB Switching Support
s Automatic Search for Transponders and Channels
s Timer function Support
s Multi-language OSD (English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese Expandable)
sElectronic Program Guide (EPG) and VBI Teletext Suppor
s A/V Output through SCART, RF modulator or A/V Cable
s RF Modulator for TV standard (PAL B/G/D/I/K, NTSC)
s Picture in Graphics (PIG) support 4 different software compatible
s More than 5000 Channels Memory Space
Now with that I will also let you know they claim this unit is currently doing Nag 2 !! and the software is now available, they have provided me with a link to the software and have shipped two units on Monday the Units are the 6018B and the 5000. The 5000 has built in HD and DVDRburner. The Retail I will get to you later.
I am being told the 6018B is also currently running the latest Blacklist 237 bin with no problems ? So much for Blacklist and the no can use feature

If all proves true as they claim this is the best news to come out in a long time. Again I stress I have not seen these units but have been promised the chanch to test them next week. I am having a hard time with all this as it comes as a shock that Nag 2 is done but they swear they are watching now. Admins please see that this post gets into the anouncements as I can not post there. I assure if this is all true it will set Pansat on its ear.

Looking forwar to testing these next week and Thanks John for the oppertunity to give your product a test drive. Also these units are from Europe..
Let the fun begin..

Have Fun and best wishes

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
OK Guys ............... I have already tested those units for almost a month , and they have worked flawlessly...........
So if you are interested in having all open 1000 plus chanels , just e-mail me.

finish24@aol.com

hope this helps
Unregistered guest
YEAH RIGHT!

like i believe this
Unregistered guest
WOW!!!! i'd luv to buy one of those recievers from you.And they are picking up nagra2? how could i turn that down!!! here's an idea send me one to test,just like the manufacture gave u the oppurtunity to test it, and if it works for me like it did for u concider it sold.

key largo
Unregistered guest
I don't believe that new FTA stuff...but I do believe that Nagra2 new files/software is coming out soon..

csj
Unregistered guest
nagra 2 has not been cracked yet
this fta receivers nagra 1 only....been testing them 2 years now

q112
Unregistered guest
If I have a dishnet receiver and card will I be effected by the change to nagra 2?

largo key
Unregistered guest
q112...yep,its going to be just like the swap over from P3/Hu/football DTV cards to DTV P4/P5/D1 cards...nagra2 needs to be hacked before the completed swap next August..nagra2 is the data stream for Dish and Bev,which will make the present Dish hack NFG..

syx
Unregistered guest
Before you send money for nagra 2 or P4/P5 crap, please send it to me so I can buy some WEED !

Anonymous

I just reported this fish24 guy to Dishnetwork. It will be very easy for dishnetwork to track him down because the dummy left the AOL account email I hope that will teach him how to ripp off people.

Silver Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 143
Finnish 24 is a known scammer stay away

Jamie Rogers
Unregistered guest
yes....that guy scammed me $ 175 bucks on august. he he never sent me an all open P5 and then he doesnt answer your e-mails.but I notified sevcurity at AOL.

drcable
Unregistered guest
Guys look at the dates. He posted on the 24th
and then the 25th of the same month saying he
tested for 1 month. He is a idiot.
Anyone need any Pansats from legit dealer
email me at mrr131978@yahoo.com
on sale preloaded and full tech support for199$
shipping is free. Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
Drcable... that price is more than fair, If I wasn't all set up I might grab one! but I'll wait to see if we can fix the N2 first....

Unregistered guest
Richard .... just send me 99$ and you can have the goodies. then when nag-2 is ready, you send me the rest.

Unregistered guest
Richard you there ? ..... but hurry up cause you know mail is gettin slow.

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
thanks anyway like I said I wil wait and see what happens with N2

Anonymous

that was a wise decision .........

Unregistered guest
damn ........... lost anotherone to ditech

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
I have Bev wide open and still have all my DTV gear including a p5 still stuck to the welcome letter... so I guess it will be a p5/n2 race to the finnish. From what I ahve been told FTA's will only be good for viewing senate hearings and yesterday's weather in about 4 months... and thats about it

sabre tooth
Unregistered guest
My bev receiver program guide has gone to red for both my magic card and my legal one.
does anyone know if this can befixed and should I call bev with my legal card in the machine and get them to reset it? And will unplugging and disconnecting from the Sat. help?

thanks

Unregistered guest
Richard Sole .... look what you're missing !!!!

largo key
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 09:18 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
c/p from dsscentra*l.net

The present Nagra1 system and the card image on the ROM cards is what FTA IRDs use for duplicating the decryption process. This is done by copying the ROM image to the FTA unit's EEPROM, very much like writing to a card. BUT, because the IRDs EEPROM can only be accessed by the serial port connected directly to a computer, that means that the EEPROM code cannot be changed through the stream like what happens when DN sends down an ECM and screws up the card. This makes FTA units very stable and less prone to ECMs and TV just keeps going and going.

What's important about Nagra2 is that it's more secure of a card and harder to access. However the Nagra2 ROM image can still be used on an FTA IRD, providing that the IRD has adequate memory and hardware functionality to support the new Nagra2 system.

The good news is that Nagra2 has been hacked. This guarantees that FTA will be around a long time. I am not 100% certain what this means to all present FTA IRD owners. In the case of Pansats, the 2500 will need a minor chip replacement, which shouldn't be more than $100 to get the 2500 Nagra2 capable. The chip will be ready when Nagra2 is ready and Nagra1 is no longer in the stream. I believe that the older 2300 IRDs may not even need this mod to be capable of dealing with Nagra2.

The new model 5000 won't need any modification and based on what I believe is good information, Dave will be in for a surprise very soon too and there won't be diddly he can do about it except to change out all the cards once again. The new Model 5000 will be capable of decrypting either Dave or DN but not both as I understand it. The days of hashing are going to be a thing of the past. It may take a little time to tweak the bins written to the IRDs but it won't be long until Dave runs out of options. My theory is that the ASIC HAS BEEN CRACKED. I can't see any other way of doing it. But, if I really knew for sure, I'd be in jail now. Just stand by. The coders are the best in the world.

Anonymous

Does anyone know the card swap (Nagra 2) schedule for BEV and Dish?
I know 1 adult channel is already gone.

Username: Cancan

Post Number: 1
this is so confusing as to who's telling the truth....i'm a newbie and I just spent $200 on a Fortec lifetime ultra...don't tell me it'll be an expensive paper-weigh in 4 months!

N2Scared
Unregistered guest
playboi and the venus preview channel have switched as planned... PPV including venus is later on

N2Scared
Unregistered guest
ken... yes it will be a paper weight in 4 months...

best deal is get an atmega for the last few months and hope for the best

largo key
Unregistered guest
ken..its not a matter of truth....when Nagra 2 datastream is fully in place (NLT August)then Dish hacking and all FTA receivers will be down...UNLESS nagra2 is compromised and the new Dish cards or new nagra2 FTA ready receivers are hacked, or old ones are modified (as suggested above in my post)

Username: Cancan

Post Number: 2
Largo Key, thanks...you seem like you know what you talking about....so tell me, which is the best way to go at this point...atmega card?

Username: Maaki41

Post Number: 2
I am new to this forum and new to the Pansat 2500A. My question is: what gone be vith Nagra-2? My Pansat go to the garbage? I must to search for new Receiver Free to air?

largo key
Unregistered guest
Maria,I just answered your question with my post above yours,please just read it!

Ken...atmega will go down with nagra2 also,but is the cheapest investment now,but will take a few months to fully learn and understand...best thing to do now is share a directv (DTV) paid subscription with someone..not atmega!

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
a happy and safe holidays to all!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us