Copying from VCR to VCR

Toneman
Unregistered guest
I have read most of the threads on here describing how to copy from VCR to VCR, and I still can't do it. I connected the video, and audio left and right out jacks of the playing VCR to the in jacks of the recording VCR. I then connected the recording VCR to the TV. The recording VCR has settings for line 1 and 2. When I set it to line 2, it doesn't record anything. When I set it to line 1, it records just the audio. Do I need to set both VCR's to line 1 or 2? Do I need to do anything with the RF connection? Do I need to connect them there as well? Both VCR's also have connections in the front(I think all VCR's now have this). The front connections just have 1 for video, 1 for audio left, and 1 for audio right, there is no in and out in the front. I tried connecting both VCR's using these connections; that did't work either. I also tried connecting the playing VCR to the tv; that doesn't work either.

Silver Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 529
Make sure the video jack is connected to the out on the play VCR, and be sure it is on the same input as the audio jacks on the record VCR. You may have a bad cable, they have problems frequently.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us