Australia

Post Number: 1
Hello All,

I was hoping some one might be able to help me with a hack or code for the:

G2G Gear Portable DVD Player
Model: TDB2708

I bought it from the USA late last year but didn't notice it was Region 1 Only

As you know being from Australia we use Region 4

I can watch DVD's after being copied by programs like AnyDVD & CloneDVD but I don't alway want to copy every movie I watch

As for selling the unit at a later date, at region 1 it wont be worth the bag it come's in as no one would want to buy it

Thanks everyone for your help and time

Unregistered guest
Do you still have this unit if so, would you be willing to sell it. does it have 2 monitors with connecting cable?

Username: Ron_garguilo

Holbrook, New York USA

Hi:
Need help for a G2G dvd player in a bag. No picture from main unit. Sound Ok. Slave ok. Need users manual and suggestions for resolving the problem. Thanks, Ron Garguilo

Username: Lulabell

Hixson, Tn Usa

i Have purchased the g2g mobile dvd player with
two screens last year, it works great except my child shut the car door on the cable connecting the two screens. I would love to find the replacement cord but unable to. I have checked radio shak, walmart etc no luck
please help
thank you Lee ann Flinn
Lflinn3070@aol.com

Username: Mcook

Hampton, Va

I purchased the g2g mobile dvd and my kids lost me connecting cable from monitor to monitor. i need help to find a replacement.
thanks Marcus
MLC91@HOTMAIL.COM

Username: Phcavanaugh

Has anybody found a source for a replacement cable to the slave?

Peter

Username: Ukcatzfaninnc

We have the G2G Model DVD-708 and we are looking for the cable that connects the 2 monitors together. Has anyone found where you can purchase this cable?

Username: Rattler

Cambridge, Ontario Canada

Has anyone found a place to get the crossover cable for the G2G 2708 model yet? I have been told by Radio Shack in Canada that it is a computer cable. Mine has 8 pins on either end of it, if yours is the same try the local computer store's. I'm still searching for one lol.

Username: Rattler

Cambridge, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
Has anyone found a place to get the crossover cable for the G2G 2708 model yet? I have been told by Radio Shack in Canada that it is a computer cable. Mine has 8 pins on either end of it, if yours is the same try the local computer store's. I'm still searching for one lol. My email is rattler007@hotmail.com

Username: Bigdogdad

I also need the cable i have e-mailed customer suppport lets hope for the best? 1-866-607-8867 or e-mail chen.terry@sky.sojitz.com maybe if enough of us ask they will do something i hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Civengine

The cable we want is an 8 pin mini-DIN Male to Male Serial Connector.

Such as this:
http://www.cablestogo.com/product.asp?cat%5fid=1303&sku=02316
I was researching this tonight and the pinups and everything else match.

Username: Barbpalwil

Hi:
Need help for a G2G dvd player in a bag. No picture from main unit. Sound Ok. Slave ok. Need users manual and suggestions for resolving the problem. Thanks, Barb Williams

Username: Nvdfw

Hi Jonathan, did you get the cable to work? It looks like we have plenty of choices according to the link you provided
http://www.cablestogo.com/product_list.asp?cat%5Fid=1303

It looks like we can use the 6ft or 10ft options; and when needed, use a M-F as extender, also available in 6ft and 10ft.

I look forward to receiving your confirmation so I buy all the cables I need :-)

Thanks for sharing your finding!
NV@DFW

Username: Deacon

Waianae, HI U.S..

Hello,

I'm trying to change the password that was entered as a parental block for my kids. But I've forgotten the old password! I've tried restoring the original defaults...but that doesn't bypass the old password. Any suggestions? :-)

Glenn

Username: Clubbhouse

Fort Stewart, GA USA

I found the only replaceable DIN cable that works is from the manufacturer. You must call them at 1-866-607-8867 in the USA or 805-929-7411 outside the USA.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us