SonicStage on mac??

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know where i can download sonicstage for a mac or if it is even possible to get my music on my mac to my mini-disc player??

Anonymous

SonicStage does not exist for the MACintosh platform. You must first save (burn) your files (with the .mp3 extension) to CD, install sonicStage on a WINDOWS computer and transfer them that way. That is how I do it - if you hear differently, let me know.

someonewhocares
Unregistered guest
anyone out there know any plans on porting sonicstage to mac?
ps. I really hate using my windows pc.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2003
No plans as of yet.

I've found most people who dislike using Windows don't know how to use the OS properly...

BillyG
Unregistered guest
That's a shame.

I damn well know how to use one it's common sense it's that I have a slow x86 that's what I hate.

I've found most people who know people who dislike windows have one leg shorter than the other but that may be I was only talking to people with LLD.

guildwarsshouldbemactoo
Unregistered guest
I WANT SONIC STAGE ON A MAC!!! WHAT IS UP WITH SONY!! i mean i buy this minidisc player and then... no importing with out windows. plz someone help me..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........
(dead)

bendy boy
Unregistered guest
hey,
whats with sony doing this ? sony being a top company in the media industry and not inabling it for a mac !

any way if you realy hate using the old pc, use a ps2 using the optic nerve, much easer

ikilledaclown
Unregistered guest
I have to use my pc to do it, I think sony has plans to make sonicstage for macs due to there release of there new mp3 player, though realplayer is compatible with sonicstage players, and some people have managed to use that instead but I haven't tried it yet. Sonicstage is a pretty awful program anyways, so hopefully someone will create an alternative for macs.

Larky
Unregistered guest
This does seem ludicrous. I mean, with so many people migrating to Mac they should sort something out otherwise we'll have no choice other than to migrate to iPods.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us