Motorola RAZR v3 phone help

Silver Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 251
i have verizon and verizon told me that i could buy a razr on ebay and they would activate it any time after the 15 (bc thats when verizons support RAZR) anyways..how many versions of the razr are there...i know there are different colors but are they all the same...ii want to make sure i buy the newest updated one on ebay...any help would be great thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Vinnyqh

Portland, OR

Post Number: 85
you have to get the verizon specific razr, the other razrs are GSM and the verizon one is CDMA.

Unregistered guest
If my phone is on but I do not pick up on an incoming call, I would like to have the incoming call switched to my voice mail. How do I arrange this?

Silver Member
Username: Vinnyqh

Portland, OR

Post Number: 127
If you want it to goto voicemail then when the v3 is closed then tap one of the buttons on the side and it will stop the ringing.

Unregistered guest
HOW DOES THE VIDEO WORK ! I BEEN TRYING BUT IT WONT RECORD!! HOW CAN I FIX THIS ? HOW DO I GET IT TO WORK?

Unregistered guest
I have a pink razr and my boyfriend has a black(both on tmobile) and his video will record until u push stop and mine stops after about 5 seconds automatically, is there anyway i can have my pink razr do unlimited recording? Thanks for any help

Lina04
Unregistered guest
How do I set a ringtone? I downloaded my own ringtones and I see them in the list under "sounds". But I don't know how to set it as my default ring tone. This is for the Razr V3 BTW. Thanks!

Unregistered guest
I have the RAZOR V3 SILVER BUT IT CAN FILM VIDEOS CNA YOU HELP SO IT CAN FILM VIDEOS

Username: Bass_man

Post Number: 8
to set it as your ring tone, push the center button, then apply as ringtone

Username: Girl4ever

Hamden, America Ct

Post Number: 1
hey,i have a pink razr and the internet wont work?..

Username: Joejimbobgeorge

I have a Razr V3, and I was wondering if there is a way to apply my ringtone to a specific number

Username: Mau

Post Number: 6
I have Razv3c how can I do to record more 15 secons,How can I do to use like a modem in my cumputer Thanyou every body

Username: Orezental

Pompano, Florida Florida

I got razor and it won't turn on what

Username: Orezental

Pompano, Florida Florida

Post Number: 2
if a razor lights turn on but its not on and you can't see the screen what do you do

Username: Xboyitssochaotic

I just got a new razor from cingular and whenever icall people it, on their phone it comes up as private caller.
how can i fix this?

Username: Monster33

Bethel, CT United States

How do you change the front screen image on a Razor vc3 by Verizon? You know when is closed I heard you can do this, or is it not possible on the particular phone?

Bronze Member
Username: Milla

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 47
how can i unlock my razr

Username: 0die

the ear speaker of my razr phone stopped working after i got the outer case changed. is there any way i can fix this?

Username: Lflyddon

I set up a "group" on my Motorola Razor for the people I call the most frequently. But I'm not sure what good a "group" is if you're not able to send a call.
Is there a way to use the menu, select the group & person and then call that person from there (send call). The only 2 options I see for groups are send email and send txt message.

Username: Mpasto01

I have a pink moterola razer from cingular... not sure if this is a razer problem or cingular problem: but 1- every text message i get after 8 message, the first one i received deletes itself.... so i never have more than 8 messages at a time... how can i change this? also, 2- my voicemail doesnt have a password, so anyone can hear my messages just by picking up my phone and calling my VM... how can i set a pw?? thanks!!

Bronze Member
Username: Elcheche

Post Number: 56
some body know how ican put games in my motorola v3 racer i connect my phone to my pc but that it can't recongnice or if some body knows some page there i can get for free please letme know thanks for the help

Username: Kissesonly4

i need 2 kno how do u reset the unlock code on my razor phone if u dont remember the old 1 that u had like say i wanna go 2 my text messages and it ask for the password is there any way i can reset it

Username: Kissesonly4

Post Number: 2
i need 2 kno how do u reset the unlock code on my razor phone if u dont remember the old 1 that u had like say i wanna go 2 my text messages and it ask for the password is there any way i can reset it}

Username: Naemarie

every time I try to send a text message or store someones phone number my entire phone freezes..I was told that I have a virus on the phone and I can download a anit-virus thing from mcafee but I cant find it.

Username: Gringhuis

I have a Pink Moterola Razor phone and i cant seem to put any music on my phone can you please help me thank you

Username: Keeraismyname

I have the newest 'silver'? MotoRAZR V3xx and it keeps sending my messages as 'pics' messages instead of regular text messages. I know I pushed something while sending a text message because I was startled but I can't for the life of me figure out what I did. Any ideas?

Username: Lyssak007

I have had 3 diffrent friends send me pictures to my cell phone from theres. I saved all three and can see them in the little veiw box but when i go to open them to full size the picture just shows black. Am I saving them wrong? My phone is only 5 days old.. I read the manual and cant find anything. Any tips?

Username: J3d

i have a motorola razr v3.. and i downloaded a couple songs.. but they don't show up anywhere.. unless i go back online, then they're there, telling me that i've downloaded them.. but nothing is to be found.. whats happening?

Username: Igotanewrazr

hey i got the new razr v3 ummmmmmmmmm how do i put music on it with out buying it can i just down load it to the phone like the sliver?

email me and tell me plz

Silver Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Post Number: 389
just buy motorola tools software and install on desktop then load whatever you want music picture ringtone etc.

Username: Huskerdu88

Boca raton, Fl. Usa

forgot security code for Razr Vm3 Metro PCS any help here would be KEWL PLZ Help..
-C

Username: Jasonbigs

Hi, does anyone know where i can purchase this battery for my RAZR anywhere cheaper. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Baltimore Atlantic Ci..., MD, NJ

Post Number: 987
get a new phone

Username: Gburnworth

I have a pink Motorola i can not get on the internet send Photos or ringtones or download messeges if anyone can help plzz Message me
I never had this problem before and now all a sudden im having issues

Username: Kolekillaz

I am a diehard fan of the razr phone I have 2 t-mobile phones and want to unlock them to use my at&t service I basicly need a subsity code if any one can help plz e-mail me at kolekillaz@yahoo.com thank you aloha...

Username: Sujith34

you can unlock your mobile by unlock codes. software unlocking can corrupt your data.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us