Heres my situation

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 660
i got a crappy phone with us cellular and my friend just got a new phone so hes selling his old phone but its with sun com can i use his old phone with us cellular?

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14030
Bring the phone to your cell phone provider and they can tell you if it can be done. It usually takes just switching SIM cards.

Username: Alansmith

Post Number: 2
Derek,
I am not sure Sun Com locked the old phone or not. You might have to get Sun Com to give you unlock code.

Bronze Member
Username: Salmiery

Martinsburg, WV

Post Number: 15
US Cellular works without SIM and suncom i beleive is an affilliate with T-Mobile ( assuming this because of the Hiptop/Sidekick affilation) and I could be wrong, but since TMobile works with SIM and US Cellular doesnt, that this would make it impossible to make phone service compatable with US Cell

Username: Kabilan

Post Number: 5
You have not mentioned the model of your mobile here. Anyway you have told that your mobile is an old model. So you can try this one www.Unlocking4free.com . This site provides unlock codes for most of the basic model mobile phones for free of cost. I hope you can find your mobile model too here. You just submit the IMEI number of your mobile here and the the unlock code will be sent to your mail. Very simple. All the best mate.

Username: Kabilan

Post Number: 6
You have not mentioned the model of your mobile here. Anyway you have told that your mobile is an old model. So you can try this one http://www.Unlocking4free.com . This site provides unlock codes for most of the basic model mobile phones for free of cost. I hope you can find your mobile model too here. You just submit the IMEI number of your mobile here and the the unlock code will be sent to your mail. Very simple. All the best mate. . .

Bronze Member
Username: Fredia

America

Post Number: 14
You can have a try.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 16232
You can try, but it's been awhile.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video