Unlock razr v3 knowing code

Username: Glorik

Willoughby Hills, Ohio Lake

Post Number: 1
Hi
I tried to unlock my razr many times before I got the subsidy code. Now I am getting a message "contact your provider". Does anyone know how to bypass that? Thanks

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22895
Very simple. Just switch the binary code for the multi-media one. You can do that via text messaging the uplink data line inside the core of the hydrogen network. Instructions should be included inside the unit once the user password and blood type is entered. Any problems after that simply bow down and vomit the creed.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1625
**Before vomiting the creed**

Ensure the magnesium phosphate mechanism has induced the primary chamber within the hydrogen network. Not doing so may ultimately bring this concept to demise.

**Now if you encounter any problems, you may simply bow down and vomit the creed**

Silver Member
Username: Finish22

Post Number: 167
BTW.... don't forget to recharge the quantum stability power-Cell
once you're done.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22897
Excellent suggestions. The last thing we want is another centralized core failure sparked from the presence of too much ion. Remember Madison Square Garden, September 1994? Who doesn't?!!! That fool left his proton defibrillator at home during his "upload" and it forced concentrated microwaves to contaminate millions of nero banks up and down the coast.

Yeah, don't be THAT guy.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1626
Thanks for the reminder Paul...nobody wants to be THAT guy. That incident almost slipped my mind. Lori, it all comes down to the electrons and protons clasping through the defibrillator's molecular formation. If there is a lack of antiperspirant residue in the concentrated microwaves, Potter's theory of Mach73 will just not come into affect.

Just a minor fragment of this formula, if misused, can lead to catastrophic damages.
I'll do you a favor and write the fragment in its simplest terms:

C3 H4 O3. Experimental data indicates that the molecular mass is about 180.
First, calculate the sum of the atomic masses for C3H4O3. (I hope your literate enough to get the sums from personal bio standards).
Plug in the numbers and you will get the generic volume set.
I'm just winging this off the top of my head to show you, but it should look something like: 3(12.0) + 4(1.0) + 3(16.0) = 88.0.

Caution: Do at your own risk. You don't want to be one of THOSE people.

Paul will fill you in about the story of the midget with eleven toes who had winged it and ended up with the 11th toe. Yea......awesome

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22900
Well I would Mr. Skullz but unfortunately the midget with eleven toes copyrighted the entire story making it illegal to tell it without express written consent from the midget. Apparently the story took hold in Cambodia (The midget's native land) and spread across the land in a wildfire of fury. The midget now performs, retelling the story in the awe of crowds that sometimes reach 50,000+. Rumor has it followers of the midget with eleven toes collectively enjoy jolly ranchers and oysters during the performances, washing them down with warm, day old mugs of beer. Afterwards they frolic in the fields until the very early evening when the sun kisses the horizon and the midget vanishes once again, until the next performance.

Yeah, THAT was a good day.

Username: Glorik

Kirtlan, Ohio Lake

Post Number: 2
Thank you ver very much for your "help". Check the expiration date on you medications

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1214
lmfao

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1628
lol

Lori - this is just from a random google search. I'm sure u can find more stuff on their if you search hard enough.
http://forums.mobiledia.com/topic43620.html

This is the correct section where you should post. You may find someone there that will help you a ton.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/portables/8830.html

Welcome to e!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22907
Please keep your arms and legs inside at all times and hold on to the bar!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us