Unlocking MOTOROLA RAZR V3

ele
Unregistered guest
I need the software to unlock the video recording function on my MOTOROLA RAZR V3. Can anyone please help me?

Unregistered guest
i need an unlock code for the motorola v3 to unlock to all networks

please help

Bronze Member
Username: Vinnyqh

Portland, OR

Post Number: 58
i know of a place here in oregon that can do it, runs like 15 bucks or so

Silver Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 252
how many versions of the razr phone are there....i n eed the newest one on ebay...but i dont know if there are different versions ...

Username: Jumpers

Post Number: 1
I'm looking for a "dealers manual" for programming Nokia 918P cell phone. If anyone has a link/info, can ya post here please. Thanks.

Unregistered guest
i need an unlocking code for the IMEI numberd 358255001444973 motorola razor v3 cell phone

david101
Unregistered guest
i am looking for an unlocking code for my motorola razor V3 so i am able to use it on other netoworks... can anyone help me

spyi1
Unregistered guest
I need the software to unlock the video recording function on my MOTOROLA RAZR V3. Can anyone please help me?

Eloisa
Unregistered guest
I need the unlocking code for my motorola razor V3. Please email me (maloymendoza@mac.com) the code. THanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

baby.c
Unregistered guest
I need to unlock the video recording on my motorola RAZR V3. The box states that I have the feature, however, my phone doesn't. My email is baby.c_2005@hotmail.com
Thanks

Unregistered User
Unregistered guest
I need to know if a Motorola Razr phone is considered unlocked then what service providers is it unlocked to? I know for sure T-mobile and Cingular but what about other Non-GSM US Wireless services like Sprint and Verizon? Please help, my email address is rrana8@gmail.com...thanks

Unregistered User
Unregistered guest
I need to know if a Motorola Razr phone is considered unlocked then what service providers is it unlocked to? I know for sure T-mobile and Cingular but what about other Non-GSM US Wireless services like Sprint and Verizon? Please help, my email address is rrana8@gmail.com...thanks

Unregistered User
Unregistered guest
I need to know if a Motorola Razr phone is considered unlocked then what service providers is it unlocked to? I know for sure T-mobile and Cingular but what about other Non-GSM US Wireless services like Sprint and Verizon? Please help, my email address is rrana8@gmail.com. Thanks

Username: Neilzhang1

Post Number: 3
em...
Try to flash a new ver?
I don't know, but I think flash it can solve this problem.

Username: Rockmcd

I need to unlock a new video Razr V3 from t-mobile. please e-mail if you can help. Thank you.

Username: Cool1

I need to unlock my video function on my v3 could someone help.

Username: Kensongoo

Post Number: 5
If you need to unlock Nokia phone, you can try handcellphone. Browse Unlock Phone category.

Username: Qwertyu

ALL V3 USERS WHO WISH TO UNLOCK VIDEO OR TO MAKE YOUR PHONE SIM FREE UNLOCKED FOLLOW THE LINK ALL INFO PROVIDED FOR YOU BY ME FOR FREEEEEE.
YOU WILL NEED THE PHONES
CABLE

Username: Gregsatt

My firewall blocks the savefile.com URL. Is there anything useful there?

Username: Towhooker

i forgot my unlock/ security code. is there any way to get it unlocked without taking it in?

Username: Katedax

RainhillEngland

could anybody send me any software or codes to unlock the motorola v3, both sim and video please.

thanks

e-mail jennifer.mark@btinternet.com

Username: Acro101469

I'm trying to download music to my Motorola Razr cell phone. I have an adapter that connects to the phone and to the USB port on my computer. But it's not reading the added hardware. What do I need to do?

Username: Riogator

Rio de JaneiroBrazil

Hi, I bought my V3 Razor second-hand and it doesn't have the cable. My IMEI number is 355078002959689. Could somebody please send me the unlock code? Thx!

Username: Cint59

HI MY NAME IS CYNTHIA AND IF ANY ONE KNOWS THE CODES TO UNLOCK MY RAZOR PHONE PLEASE E-MAIL AT SUGARBSOFINE@YAHOO.COM THANK YOU

Username: Sjm41688

Hi i have this razr that i need to unlock because i'm moving over seas and i want to use it with the local service provider. I would dearly appreciate it if anyone can help me, because i'm not really knowledgeable with flashing phones or modding/hacking, and i don't want to damage the phone. If anyone is willing to help, please email me at silvio41688@yahoo.com i'll provide the IME if and when any person willing to help contacts me. Thanks in advance and i appreciate it.

Username: Daniel_89

San jose, San jose Costa rica

i will get the imei of my phone. i'm in costa Rica and need the unlock code for video and any network. may somebody send my the code please!!!

Username: Daniel_89

San jose, San jose Costa rica

Post Number: 2
my email is daniel.meg@gmail.com

Username: Visualxtc

i got a razr v3 but i dont know the security unlock code
anyone please help me
email at illu.sions@hotmail.com

Username: Etchoropo

Post Number: 5
how can i get the owners name of a cell user if i have the number?

Bronze Member
Username: Digitalnuke

Post Number: 20
Dah, call the number and see who answers?

Bronze Member
Username: Nassa

Post Number: 51
EVERYONE..calm down, to unlock a v3 the only way is to go a store that unlocks, you can not do it urself cause v3 has a RSA lock, and can not be removed by YOU!!onlly a motorola dongle can do this such as smartclip or dreambox...these are $600 a piece so if you have the money and want to do it yourself then go rite ahead.

Username: Jonseo

HELP!! i need the unlock code for my moto razr my IMEI number is 356500003775862. PLEASE HELP. my email is jonseo@sbcglobal.net THANKS

Username: Remo999

4 ALL WHIO NEED TO UNLOCK THEIR V3 RAZR:
"Your Motorola phone needs to be unlocked in person using special software and special hardware.
Neither we nor any other companies (as far as we're aware) can unlock these phones simply by giving you a code to key into your phone yourself. We can do this for Nokias and some other brands, but not for Motorola phones, which use a different form of locking."

Username: Nicollemay223

I found my old razor v3 but i can't remember my security code, is there anything i could do?

Nicolle
nicollemay223@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Rekman

Mntl-Quebec-...

Post Number: 195
Hi , i have a motorolla V220 for rogers ,and i want to use it for fido , please somebody can help how can i use it , thanks

Username: Yessum

I just purchased the gray moto razr phone and am wondering what you all are talking about when you say "unlock code". Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 476
the best place to do this is with:

Cell-unlock.com

Username: Hellotrae

Mokelumne Hill, CA USsssA

Please Help!!! I need the unlock codes/software for motorola razor v3 GSM...the phone is currently being held hostage by T-Mobile and I want be able to use any sim card....my email is hellotrae@gmail.com.....thanks for the help!!!!

Username: Fitheangel

i dont need an unlock code for my razr v3 i dont think cos its just asking for a subsiry code... whats that and where can i get it?... please email me at fitheangel@hotmail.com if u know! thank you!!

Username: Mwong4302

HELP!! i need the unlock code for my moto razr my IMEI number is 354512016446672. PLEASE HELP I AM GOING OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND I NEED THE UNLOCK CODES. my email is mwong4302@yahoo.com THANKS

Username: Rjruhm

i need help to unlock my razr v3 imei: 352509016671012 please help its a t-mobile }

Silver Member
Username: Kingofdakingz

Post Number: 280
guys this is the site i found for unlocking your phoe for free i tried mine but it didnt work for some reason but i read the review and it worked for alot of people i hope this helps you.

this is not spammm trust me all u need is ur usb cable and i hope it works for u READ THE GUIDE CAREFULLY

http://blog.dotkam.com/2007/04/01/100-tested-unlock-motorola-v3-razr/

Username: Yousef25

Please help!! I need to unlock my razr v3, im hoping someone can send me a code to enter into the phone. The imei is: 358302018090447. It is an old T-mobile Razr V3, my mother got her phone wet and I want to give her this one for her AT&T account. Thank you in advance for anyone who can help...

The imei is: 358302018090447

Username: Cheesus

unless you get your unlock code from your carrier, you won't find it for free. plain and simple.

unlock motorola razr v3 from at&t cingular
unlock motorola razr v3 from rogers fido
unlock motorola razr v3 t-mobile

Bronze Member
Username: Tj07

Post Number: 29
please any one tell me how to get password subsidy for Motorola v3

Thanks

Username: Travisv3

I need somebodys help!! PLEASE!! I can't use my phone anymore, I need the SIM PIN1 Unblock Code. My phone is a MOTOROLA V3 and its IMEI is 354506013178551 Please help me! E-mail me at Travis612@hotmail.com

Username: Doctazeus

hey ....
i need unlock (subsidy) Code for cingular motorola razr....

Place: India , Delhi

Thankzz

Username: Doctazeus

hey ....
i need unlock (subsidy) Code for cingular motorola razr....
Iemi :354512016741635

Place: India , Delhi

Thankzz

Username: Poyzun

Hi,
Somebody please help me unlock my MotoRazr cell phone wich is with T-mobil. I want to use it with AT&T. Kindly email me the details to srnbuggy@yahoo.com. The IMEI ID is 358302018420156
Regards,
John

Username: Jjones3

Also looking for help unlocking razr v3r on tmobile
IMEI is 352509012944249
please send info to jjones3@geocities.com (yes geocities still works)

Username: Roanuammaday

Please help me to unlock my Motorola RAZR V3 cell phone

Username: Samjose

To unlock motorola RAZR

In most cases when a cellular phone is purchased from a service provider,
it is often sim locked to that provider such that only sim cards from that particular service provider will work.
Cell phone unlocking removes this carrier lock, It enables you to use your phone with any sim card,
regardless which provider you bought it from.

Instructions for unlocking Motorola RAZR V3

1. Switch ON your phone with a not allowed SIM card

2. Phone show " Enter Special Code"

3. Enter the Unlock Code which we have provided

WARNING: If one of these messages appear :

- "Contact Service Provider"

- "Tampert Alter"

- "Wait before enter Special Code"

- "Contact Service"

Username: Samjose

To unlock motorola RAZR

In most cases when a cellular phone is purchased from a service provider,
it is often sim locked to that provider such that only sim cards from that particular service provider will work.
Cell phone unlocking removes this carrier lock, It enables you to use your phone with any sim card,
regardless which provider you bought it from.

Instructions for unlocking Motorola RAZR V3

1. Switch ON your phone with a not allowed SIM card

2. Phone show " Enter Special Code"

3. Enter the Unlock Code which we have provided

WARNING: If one of these messages appear :

- "Contact Service Provider"

- "Tampert Alter"

- "Wait before enter Special Code"

- "Contact Service"

Check unlockgenie for more details.

Username: Sahaya

Post Number: 3
when you unlock your phone through codes there are no such possibilities of data loss or any other damage to your phone.

Username: Zedrick123

need help, how to openline my motorola v3i .. send the code in my ymail account zedroxas@yahoo.com..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us