Palm treo 650

Bronze Member
Username: Djrob_1

Post Number: 15
just got a 650 does anybody know if i can use it as a modem to access the internet on my computer?

Silver Member
Username: Impala63rag

Post Number: 363
I dont know about that but i've had one for a year now and i love it. I have 9 gigs of san disk cards full of music and videos, an Nintendo immulator, i can even use it as a remote for t.v. or whatever. My contact dialog is extensive, texting is great, calender is usefull, all my call groups are ring sensitive so i know who it is before i look.

definitely recommend Ringo, Z launcher, tcpmp (for video), ljp, super utility, realplayer

Silver Member
Username: Impala63rag

Post Number: 364
p.s., im usually on car audio/subwoofer. just incase ya had a question about one of those programs.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
thanks man hey are those websites

Username: Eyedoc

Hamden, CT United States

Post Number: 1
How do I convert my ITunes library to WMA format in order to download tunes to expansion card for Treo 650? My Treo won't play MP3 format that I currently use for IPod.
Thanks for any help.
EyeDoc}

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
thats weird because mine plays mp3 just fine but the easiest way is to get on downloads.com and find a music file converter. Hope that helps

Username: Eyedoc

Hamden, CT United States

Post Number: 2
Thx,
But how did you get your MP3 music into the Treo?
I can put albums onto the expansion card, but when I put the card into the Treo, it sees the card but says the card has nothing on it.
Thx
Jeff

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
i got on palms website and got the palm desktop and quick install added the files to my card and then opened realplayer on the phone and they worked just fine.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us