Great battery pack for portable DVD players!!!

Username: Swimmingskibble

Post Number: 1
I recently purchased the 9.6V NiMH 10Ah Rechargeable Battery Pack (8xDFlat ) with Smart Charger for a personal DVD player. It has been a very smart investment. We first wanted to get an external battery so that we could watch movies on our DVD/IPod player, but found that they were all very expensive. All the ones that we were able to find were either really small or really expensive. And on top of that, almost none of them received good reviews. When I found this site by chance I was very surprised. It was a pretty affordable battery pack that held nearly triple what the next best battery pack that I had found previously. This came in handy for our first trip. We flew from Salt Lake City to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I was able to watch movies the whole time. That is over 13 hours of flight time, and a few hours of layover time. I was very impressed that it could last that long.
To make the battery pack last this long, I did make sure to follow the instructions on charging it up and using it a couple of times to ensure that it was fully optimized. But even right off the bat it had a great long life. I think the first time took it about nine hours to deplete itself.
As for the first trip that we took, I was almost nervous that the battery would be confiscated at the airport since it does look a bit questionable. The first time that we went through security they stopped me while they checked it, but in about 20 seconds they were done. After that I had no problems whatsoever. And that is even going through international customs.
We have found other useful places to take this with us as well. We spent our anniversary camping on the lake side. There was no electricity to use, so luckily we had our battery pack with us. We were able to watch a couple movies on the lake side over the weekend and our wedding video.
So overall I have been extremely pleased with this product. If has definitely lived up to the promise of long life and dependability. I got quick shipping and great customer service from battery space along with the excellent product and price. I will definitely do business with them again.
I also really enjoyed their website and forums. They have all sorts of do it yourself projects and helpful hints. I think next time I am actually going to make my battery pack myself. It will be an external pack for an HP laptop. The authentic HP 6-cell battery sells for $125 and only lasts about 2 hours. I figured that I would be able to use the same great products from batteryspace.com to build a 9-cell battery for only $128, but it will last about 3-4 times longer. You can't beat that, especially when you have to go on long plane trips or road trips.
So you can definitely count on me to do business with batteryspace.com and to tell others of the great products and service that they provide.Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us