Hack Code to Unlock Durabrand DVD-1000

Rita F
Unregistered guest
Does anyone out there have a hack code to unlock a Durabrand DVD-1000 which is currently R2?

Anonymous

SWITCH ON THE PLAYER,OPEN THE LID,PRESS STOP,ENTER 2379, SELECT 0 (ZERO) PRESS OK,YOU
SHOULD THEN BE ABLE TO PLAY ANY REGION

nuno72
Unregistered guest
NOTE: You have to activate the region code everytime you switch on your dvd player.

Kenneth White
Unregistered guest
Have a Durabrand DUR-1700 that we have not used in about 4 weeks. When I tried to get it ready for a trip it keeps reading no disc even when there is a disc in it. Yes I tried several discs and yes the discs are in properly. Pleas tell me its not the laser as I cannot afford a new one of these. Please Help.......

Unregistered guest
I have the dura dvd-1000 and mine is the same it will play vcd mp3 and cdda but it wont play dvds is the a common fault with these players ??

Alski996
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the hack - it worked perfectly!

BTW you don't have to enter the hack every time, if you enter the region code of 0

Unregistered guest
it has gone black and white

Yy
Unregistered guest
Does anyone out there have a hack code to unlock a Initial DVD: IDM-1731 which is currently R1?

Unregistered guest
I have tried the hack entered on feb 10th but i am having no luck. I have no digital display to select zero (if that is what is needed ??) I bought this recently from Asda. I have also bought a stack of my fave dvd's (R1) and can't play them .. Please help. Thanks. Leanne x

Username: Joao

Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro Brasil

Post Number: 1
Does anyone out there have a hack code to unlock a Durabrand STS75E which is currently R1 for all regions?

Unregistered guest
im in despair
Looking for code to unlock region on my durabrand 122b portable dvd player from wallmart
please help

FISHEYE
Unregistered guest
we just bought a durabrand dual 7b (portable dvd +games), does anyone know how to hack it so it can play R2 dvds?

nikkidaisy
Unregistered guest
hi just got a duraband portable 1005 pink dvd player and tried the 1000 model unlock code but i need a different one ne ideas?

ingsoc
Unregistered guest
got the pvs-1960--player only--stolen out of our van by morons. Stilll have screens. Any suggestions?

carl25
Unregistered guest
does anyone have an unlock code for the durabrand dual 7b portable dual screen dvd player with games bought from walmart so i can make it region free Thanks.

Anonymous

Does anyone know the hack for the pink Durabrand 1005?

Unregistered guest
My PVS 122B will no play DVD's but will play everything else. Does any one know how to fix this problem.

Unregistered guest
HI ALSO LOOKING FOR THE HACK FOR A DURABRAND 1005. IF ANY ONE FINDS IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW. CHEERS

Unregistered guest
hi i am also looking for the hack code for a durabrand 1005. if any body finds it could you please email me nbmayers@tiscali.co.uk
cheers

Unregistered guest
Hi i am in the same boat as everybody else, looking for hack code for the duraband 1005 if you could please help me, Email me tonyaskey@hotmail.com

ali boo
Unregistered guest
thanks for the hack it was great i got my fave programme on dvd for my b'day and i cudnt play it cuz it was american and now i can im so happy!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Does anyone know the hack for the Durabrand dvm1418c?

Unregistered guest
I would also really appreciate the hack for the Durabrand DVM1418C (TV/DVD Combo)

Unregistered guest
did u got the crack for Duraband DVD-1005 ?
If yes can you please send it to me too my address is navneet_kapoor76@rediffmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi,can someone help! I put a home recorded dvd in my childs Durabrand dvd-1000 and now it will play c-d's but not any dvd's.My shares are now nil HELP

Theseus
Unregistered guest
Looking for all region hack for Duraband P107T portable DVD player

yashwi
Unregistered guest
I am looking for the multi region hack for duraband dvd1003. If anyone finds it please email at yashwi@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
HI there, i'm looking for hack to Durabrand STS 98, which is currently R1. So if somebody can help to put this crap to R4 I thank so much and pray to go to haven.

pink_sarah
Unregistered guest
Durabrand DVD-1005 multiregion hack code:

I know how much of a pain this was to find so i thought i'd pass it on, it works on mine!

Switch on
Open Lid
On the remote press the following in order - Stop, 9, 7, 3, 5
Hidden DVD Region menu appears. Select your required region (0-6)

Hope it works for you!

Sarah

Username: Garymansperger

Mt. Hamilton, CA United States

Has anyone worked out the codes for the DUAL-7B to remove/reset region code?

Username: Silentstone7

Dual 7BL:
Power on, open tray, enter 81328 with the remote, press eneter until you get to region 9, and close lid.
Anyone know how to get burned DVDs to play on Dual 7B?

Username: Silentstone7

Post Number: 2
Sorry, that was supposed to say "DUAL 7B"...

Username: Dradny

The crack for the Durabrand DVD 1005 is the same as the Durabrand DVD 1000:
SWITCH ON THE PLAYER,OPEN THE LID,PRESS STOP,ENTER 2379, SELECT 0 (ZERO) PRESS OK,YOU
SHOULD THEN BE ABLE TO PLAY ANY REGION

Hope this helps!

Username: Marlboro111

United Kingdom

Just to confirm the Hack for the 1005 from DRADNY did the trick on my 1005 DVD

Username: Shuttertk

Looking for the CRACK code for Durabrand PDV-705 to make it regionless. Please email me at shutterTK@comcast.net THANKS

Username: Wredig

Initial IDM-1295: Does anyone know how to unlock regions for my dvd player?

Username: Cja

GlasgowScotland

i was seeking a hack for the Durabrand DVM1418c, and tried this one for the Durabrand DVD-1005 and it worked!

Switch on
Open Tray
On the remote press the following in order - 9, 7, 3, 5
Hidden DVD Region menu appears. Select your required region.
Exit menu.

Username: Alan32

This also works for the Portable Durabrand PDV-709

Switch on
Open Tray
On the remote press the following in order - 9, 7, 3, 5
Hidden DVD Region menu appears. Select your required region.
Exit menu.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us