In need of MiniDisc help!

Ben Chiswick
Unregistered guest
I just purchased a Sony MiniDisc MZ-NF610 off ebay for recording purposes.
Unfortunately, it seems to skip tracks periodically for no apparent reason, and as a result fills up the disc quickly by unnessecarily filling up its track maximum.
Additionally, I have not been able to adjust the recording volume to an adequate level.
If you have any suggestions or comments, or know where I might be able to find them, a prompt reply would be GREATLY appreciated. Please reply to bboy4383@hotmail.com.

Anonymous

How can we retrive the ATRAC3 files from the Sony Minidisc MZ-N10 to a PC, then How can I convert an ATRAC3 file to another format such as MP3 or WAV? I used my MZ-N10 to record my live voice concerts via external microphone. I just need to convert it to something that can be manipulated and stored on a CD in either MP3, WAV or standard CD files.

Username: Orangetan

Post Number: 1
Does anyone know why with sonic sound stage 3.3 I can't upload old version MD, LP4 style recordings, I don't seem to be able to transfer to my libaray via USB port. anyone?

Unregistered guest
OK my Sony Nh-600 one day decided not to open.
And made me angry. It's probably something very stupid but i tried everything. i can think of.

Please. any ideas?

Username: Mellsstuff

Post Number: 1
please help ive got a sharp minidisk recorder. im tryiny to record from my stereo to my minidisk player. im sure its recorded cause i can hear it really faintly but i cant turn the volume up..for some reason i cant adjust the recording level. all it says is line instead of the level meter reading. my e mail address is mellanieruby@aol.com. if someone can help me i would be so gratreful. thank you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us