In my opinion, the best Mp3 player

Bronze Member
Username: Kirby904

Jacksonville, Florida United States

Post Number: 14
Well first for an intro, Kirby likes to help people with problems by troubleshooting many different things.

recently, i have bought an mp3 player and only have had 1 problem, it scratches so damn easily.

its a creative labs zen vision:m 30Gb

to me, its better than an ipod because it has
"Windows-Plays-For-Sure" (ipods that dont have that might have trouble playing subscription music) but im pretty sure the newest firmware has that

on a zen vision:m, you can set a wallpaper, and the interface is pretty much the same as an ipod except that you can make the album views so you see a picture of the album when selecting it.
this mp3 player comes with a nice little pouch thats made of some kinda cloth that you would normally use to wipe glasses or something. the good thing about this player is that it works with windows media player (not sure if ipods do), and you can go to basically anyones computer and get music off of thier windows media player without having to delete all your songs.the touch pad for scrolling through stuff is extremely easy to get used to. even though there are no games (i dont think anybody plays them on an ipod anyways) theres awesome built in "FM Radio" and a microphone. you can also record the radio.
to me, this mp3 is lots better than a ipod for more reasons than i listed (i cant think atm lol)

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3970
Totally agree.

Glad you like your Creative.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us