New MP3

Username: Mickeypepper

Post Number: 1
I just got my "Curtis" MP3 player a few days ago and i cnot figure out how to upload songs unto my MP3 from limewire :S .. does anyone know how ??

Username: Sweetcountrygirl191

Post Number: 2
i'm having the same problem and can not figure it out

Username: Mickeypepper

Post Number: 2
***(For this to work you need to have "Limewire" and "Windows Media Player 10")***
I finally figured it out .. you have to download your songs into limewire and then you have to transfer them over to windows media player .. when you have all your songs dowloaded into limewire go into "libary" and you well see a link on the page that says "explore" click on that link and all of your songs should come up. on the side of that screen there should be a link that lets you make a new folder .. make one. when you do that put all your songs into that folder .. then right click on the folder and click on "Add to playlist". Now windows media player should come up along with a screen, click the button that says "New" and type in your folder .. when you did that just click ok .. now all your songs should go into a folder. At the top of Windows Media Player there should be a button that says "Sync" Click on that. On that page there should be a link that sys "Edit Playlist" Open that and a screen shpould com up .. now find the playlist that you just created a while ago and open it up .. all your songs should come up that you just put in the folder .. now on the other side of that little screen there is another box .. click on each o your songs and they should go in the other box .. then when you are done hat click "ok" .. now then you well see all your songs on the "Sync" page .. make sure all the songs are checked off. Now you have to hook up your MP3 to your computer the on the "Sync" page you should see a link that says "Start Sync" . Now your songs should be transfering ...

Hope this helps you .. it works for mine!! xo !!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us