Pda datalogger & mp3 player

Username: Kahlilj

Post Number: 5
does anyone know of a pda that plays mp3's AND can execute datalogging software (for a car)?

i have 90 eclipse & a currently have palm iiix pda which i use for a datalogger. it runs this software called "mmcd" & i love it, but it does not play mp3 files.

recently, i have been rethinking my whole stereo & electronics setup. i was thinking of gettting rid of my multidisc cd-changer & getting a stereo receiver that plays mp3 files or allows for a mp3 player connection via an external input. then i got to thinking why not swap out my pda too with one that can do both datalogging & play mp3 files?

my goal is to have a pda with mmcd datalogger loaded on it that i could also plug into my car stereo receiver to listen to the stored mp3 files. is this do-able??

i have researched pricegrabber (& similar sites) for pda's which also handle mp3 files. the list i saw from those searches did not match this list of pdas which can operate the datalogging software: http://mmcdlogger.sourceforge.net/#Palm%20Support

is there a more recent, updated list?

i want to believe there does exist at least ONE pda that can host mmcd & mp3 files which connects to my OBD-1 port.

so does anyone know of another datalogging software that can connect to a OBDI port??

please help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us