Archive through January 12, 2006

never u mind
Unregistered guest
Ok do you respond back because you better!wellim 13 and i havent got my ipod yet!im geting one for xmas and i dnt no if i should get one now bcuz u all seem 2 b havin problems and if i cant get mine to work then well im dead! anyway my Q. is
Q.how do you download music onto your ipod for free!?because i was going to the itune store because i have ITUNES and they are all 79p? WTF is up with paying? i have put some songs from my cds onto the itunes!Is limewire better? ta ta 4 nw

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2350
You may import any .mp3 or .wav (iTunes converts .wav to .mp3) onto the iPod as long as it is on your computer. You aren't limited to iTunes.

Username: Tunasalad

California US

Post Number: 6
hey "never u mind"

although we all know that MAC computers suck mokeys, the ipod is the most reliable piece of computing equipment i have ever seen. I took me 2 years to brake the damn thing and most of the people here who have problems are either stupid or really stupid. I have read 1 or 2 entire threads and most problems can be solved by reading the manual.

On the other hand when they do brake, they are a bich (damn forum is censoring me) to have repaired. Thats why i'm trying to figure out how to efficiently transfer my ipod hd onto my computer hd.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THAT!!??!!??!!??!?!?!

Unregistered guest
I just got a used ipod mini off my friend. It worked fine all day and the next day it wouldnt turn on. all that would happen is the apple would come up but the backlight wouldnt turn on. thn when i plug it in to the wall charger a battery with a ! comes up meaning it needs to be charged. it wouldnt charge at all tho. or in the computer it would not be detected.

Please Help! -Derrick

Random Jay
Unregistered guest
How do I put music from kazaa lite on my ipod shuffle? do i transfer it to itunes first? if so how do i do that?

California US

Post Number: 7
Hey random Jay

go to itunes go "file"-import and browse for your music and then update it to itunes

also, jexx, now my ipod is not making any noise, i think that its fixed. im so happy. any idea what tha was?

Anonymous

plz help sum1 ma ipod keeps comeing up with the sad ipod and i cant restore because the computer doesnt recognize it some1 help

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2353
Stefan, I'm not entirely sure why it went away...if it comes back let us know...

quote:

plz help sum1 ma ipod keeps comeing up with the sad ipod and i cant restore because the computer doesnt recognize it some1 help

What kind of condition is it in? And can you type with a keyboard and not a cellphone please?

Unregistered guest
HI. I HAVE AN IPOD 40 GIG AND MY PC TELLS ME IT NEEDS TO BE FORMATED. I GO TO FORMAT IT AND MY COMPUTER SAYS IT CANT BE FORMATED. MY IPOD SCREEN SAYS ITS IN DISC MODE...(1)WHATS THAT AND HOW DO I GET OUT OF IT AND BACK TO NORMAL MODE?
ALSO, THE APPLE LOGO STAYS ON THE SCREEN AND A FOLDER WILL APPEAR WITH AN EXCLAMATION MARK INSIDE A TRIANGLE...(2)WHAT DOES THIS MEAN AND HOW DO I FIX IT SO I CAN USED MY IPOD AGAIN?
ANY HELP WILL BE NICE...THANKS

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2356
Do you have to capitalize all of your letters?

http://www.apple.com/support/ipod/

Unregistered guest
hey. sorry, i was frustrated at the time. ive been to that website earlier today and i think the problem is "i have a royally screwed up ipod"(i went to a computer programmers house and he told me that) thanks for tryin to help. sucks for me...

California US

Post Number: 8
hey guys

two things
one, just for reference, what is this "sad ipod" thing that ppl talk about?

also, im still interested in a program that would take the music off my ipod and back it up on my hd

Unregistered guest
hey, im not sure if im just not readin deep enough into that help website, or if i lack intelligience, but how would i take my ipod off "disc mode"?

California US

Post Number: 9
hey "i need a lotta help"

try this link and follow the directions
if that doesnt work, try the related articles on the bottom of the page

let us know if that works

California US

Post Number: 10
hey jexx

how does your member status change?

Bronze Member

California US

Post Number: 11
hey "i need a lotta help"

as an afterthought, have you tried all the simple fixes for your ipod as detailed in manual?

if you havent tried just restarting it, that might yield the proper result

you might not want to reformat it either
you also might download the updater from the apple support site listed earlier

i did look on the support site and you can always use the keyword search

get back to me on that one cause im interested

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2358
Posts determine your status, basiscally:

1. New Member ( 1 - 9 posts )
2. Bronze Member ( 10 - 99 posts )
3. Silver Member ( 100 - 999 posts )
4. Gold Member ( 1,000 - 9,999 posts )
5. Platinum Member ( > 10,000 posts )

I've only known one person to hit Platinum status-Glasswolf-a very knowlegable person when it comes to car audio and just electronics in general.

From my experience, the sad icon is a definite sign the hard drive is bad...aside from the terrible whirring/clicking sounds.

Bronze Member

California US

Post Number: 12
hey jexx

whats up guys
messing with my ipod earlier and the whirring noise came back for like two minutes then went away and has been revisiting me intermittently for 1-2 hours now

major problem underway right now
will report soon

Bronze Member
Username: Coco_davis

Post Number: 18
let me just say something now... if you have Kazaa, TAKE IT OFF. It messes up your computer like nothing else. My brother had it on his computer, and within a year, his computer barely worked, taking forever to start up, constantly freezing, and taking an eternal for going online. Just a suggestion. It is an easy way to get viruses. Some spyware trackers will automatically disenable it, but you should not have it...

~CD~

somebody
Unregistered guest
my i-pod turns on but an error symbol comes up! plz help me! i dunno how to fix it!

ichabod
Unregistered guest
u can easily upload music off your ipod onto your computer by going to control panel- folder options and then by choosing show hidden files/folders. then it will show up on your ipod in my computer then copy and paste your music from the ipod control-music-f folders which will show up after having done that

somebody
Unregistered guest
plz someone help me! i need to no how to fix this error screen that comes up after i turn my i-pod on!! plz someone. thanks you so much who ends up helping me!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
did you try restarting?

My friend has an ipod, a mini i think, and when he turns it on, there is a folder icon with an exclamation mark in it. Can it be fixed? How? He ould very much appreciate any help offers!

~CD~

Lor Bor
Unregistered guest
OMG, ok, i have a problem!!
When I turn on my iPod Nano, there is a folder icon that says, "www.apple.com\support\ipod
HELP!!!

~Lauren~

Unregistered guest
i need help with my ipod. i kno how to download music and pictures but i cant figure out how to download movies. can somebody please help me?

Unregistered guest
i have an ipod photo and it keeps showing a file with an exclmation mark and i dont no what to do, and iv lost my book that tells you what to do, iv tryed to restart it but it didnt work ???please help????????

Tiff
Unregistered guest
Hi, I'm having some trouble with my iPod. I'm connecting it to my USB port, but iTunes isn't recognizing it, making it impossible to download any songs onto my iPod. Does anyone know how to fix this? Another question...are you only supposed to use your iPod with one computer, or can you use it on multiple? After having spent so much money on this thing, I'm obviously beginning to get frustrated...any help that anyone can give would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Unregistered guest
i have a iPod video 30GB which can play videos.. but i cant put the videos onto iTunes onto my iPod

Unregistered guest
Recently i've been fiddling with the contents of my library in iTunes. Unfortunately i've deleted half of what was in my library. Clever.

So i've not updated my iPod for weeks, knowing that if I do, I will lose half of what's on it, never knowing what songs I have lost forever :-(

Is there any way to stop your iPod from updating and/or print a list of songs that are on your iPod?

Many Thanks!

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2368
You can deselect the auto update box in the preference panel and select the manual update box.

Unregistered guest
u Guys are retards . TO get music from limewire go to add folder in the dropdown menu and go to the C drive :Documents and Settings:-Owner:Shared and all your limewire music should be there. Click on Shared and then ok

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2388
That wasn't helpful.

Unregistered guest
hi

thanksfor the advice

great format simple text

what if one of the ipods has not yet been installed? (i have an ipod nano 2gb with itunes installed and my daughter has a new ipod mini 4gb)should i insert installation disk that comes with new ipod and install that and then go on to use your advise above regards two ipods using same library albeit with each ipod configured so that they each update from specific playlists? or is there some other way?

thanks and regards,
andrew

Unregistered guest
i have got a 30G i.pod and i dont know how to put any videos or pics on it??help

Unregistered guest
i have got a 30G i.pod and i dont know how to put any videos or pics on it??help

jamielee
Unregistered guest
hi how do u delete pitures from a ipod nano
pls help i am only 13

codebrkr
Unregistered guest
my 20GB U2 IPOD froze when i chose Music Quiz. how do i fix this

Tammy 13
Unregistered guest
i really need help i need to transfer some cds onto my nano but the cd wont come up into my music library! i did one album onto it but it wont do anymore.
can any one tell me what to do plz

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2390
www.apple.com/support

hazza
Unregistered guest
if u want to get music from limewire to itunes its easy.

go to library on limewire and click explore.
then copy and paste all the songs from that file to my music. go into itunes and in file click add file to library and go and search into my music and all your songs should b there. double click them to add them. takes a while but it does it.....retards.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2392
hazza:

quote:

retards

That didn't help, what was the point?

Liz925bZ
Unregistered guest
heY! i got a iPod ShuFFle, And i DOnt NOe How To get My SOngs From LIMEWIRE inTO mY STUPID iPod! Im geTTin REALLY HEATED! HELP ME SOMEBODY! THANK U!E-MAIL: ~calichicka415@aim.com~

Username: Madhead_online

Post Number: 1
hey i need help just got a 30gb ipod but i cant figure out how 2 put dvds onto it. or tv programs n music videos n stuff. need help! but i love my little ipod!
wots a pod cast?
plz write bk thanks

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2393
Your questions can all be answered by 1)Reading the manual and 2)Going to the Apple website.

kayti
Unregistered guest
i want my limewire music on my ipod but i cant get it to download. i already have the music in itunes
just need to download
please help?

Unregistered guest
I know this is probably a minor, very simple thing but I cant get my ITunes to 'talk' to my ipod. New ipod clickwheel 20gb, installed itunes and ipod, but keep getting message:
The software required for communicating witht he ipod is not installed correctly. Please re-install the ipods software.
I have reinstalled loads of times - no joy
Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!
PPPPPllleeease!

ineed help ral fast
Unregistered guest
Hey i got a video ipod, and i installed and then uninstalled and then tryed to reinstall the software program for the ipod and it says there is an internal failure. What should i do, i need really fast

Username: Lvoland

I just got an iPod nano for christmas and am trying to put songs from my CDs onto it. I add them to iTunes but then when I transfer them onto my iPod they just show up as "Track 1" and so on. This still happened after I changed the names of each song on iTunes. How do I get the real names to show up on my iPod? can I edit them on the iPod or only on iTunes or not at all?

Anonymous

hey dude trying to download from limewire! i think i gotta answer. see what i did is when it askes you where you wanted to save the music you download make a folder on your desktop then when your window whre you put the msic you download on you ipod click and drag that folder (with all your music) on there!

Anonymous

hey dude trying to download from limewire! i think i gotta answer. see what i did is when it askes you where you wanted to save the music you download make a folder on your desktop then when your window whre you put the msic you download on you ipod click and drag that folder (with all your music) on there!

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2400

quote:

I just got an iPod nano for christmas and am trying to put songs from my CDs onto it. I add them to iTunes but then when I transfer them onto my iPod they just show up as "Track 1" and so on. This still happened after I changed the names of each song on iTunes. How do I get the real names to show up on my iPod? can I edit them on the iPod or only on iTunes or not at all?

That's a very good question. I've had to type them in manually. But sometimes you can rip them onto the computer using Windows Media Player which automatically gives the songs their correct name. Then I add the named ones into iTunes.

And thank you for taking the time to register!

Unregistered guest
I just got an iPod 30gb with Video, and i was downloading a cd to it and my lap top over heat so it shut off but now the ipod wont turn on. I tried to reset it, tried to reformat it, update it and nothing is working. Can any one help?

Username: Lonerider

Everytime I delete songs from my ITuned library, and then reconnect with my IPod, I loose all the songs on my IPod that I worked hard on getting.

Is there anyway in not loosing these songs but at the same time deleting the songs off my computer for more room?

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2403

quote:

I just got an iPod 30gb with Video, and i was downloading a cd to it and my lap top over heat so it shut off but now the ipod wont turn on. I tried to reset it, tried to reformat it, update it and nothing is working. Can any one help?

There is a high chance the hard drive was ruined. Because you just got it, it should be under warranty. My best advice is to send it in.

quote:

Is there anyway in not loosing these songs but at the same time deleting the songs off my computer for more room?

Get a bigger hard drive for your computer.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Hey, Jexx, i found a way around it. I'm going on the search on the start menu, goint to music, movies, and something else (that file) and im clicking on music, then putting a word in each song and right clicking to the open, wait for a second, till it gives you programs you can open it with; my computer has options of windows media player, itunes, or limewire, and click itunes, and it automatically goes into the library. Its a cheatish way, but it works!

I had that in a previous post, but people keep asking it, so i decided to put it in again. Please read down the page before you ask more questions. If you need to, press control and f, and type in key terms so you dont need to read the entire page, but the most asked question on her, I swear, is how do you get songs from Limewire to Itunes. I have the answer.

Another one i read, was how do you fix the titles on your songs. You right click, and go to info, and it will show you all of the songs information, ex title, artist, album, year, genre, etc.

Username: Stacy12

hi all i just got the new ipod that holds photo's and video's for christmas and i have some video's to put on there but i dont know how to put on them help please

Unregistered guest
how can i take voice recordings off the ipod?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
stacy, read the manuel. It definately should say. I was skimming other posts, a podcast is a recorded show of some sort, whether a radio show, or a news cast, and what it is is from a previous date, merely recorded and replayed. Another one was how to unfreeze an ipod. There are a few ways depending on what type of ipod you have. I am not sure on all of them, but if you read the manual, ith should say, if not, go to the website.

~CD~

Username: Devildoge9

Leesburg, Va USA

Bottom Line. I bought a 40 Gig Ipod with a lot of good music on it.

Is there a way to use this Ipod for more than just playing the loaded music? Each time I've tried connecting it to a computer of course it wants to format and I don't want to lose the music that is on the ipod. Surely there's a way isn't there?

Thanks!

Leesburg, Va USA

Post Number: 2
By The Way...

Forgot to mention that I am in a windows world not MAC... and please refrain from lecturing...

Can it be done or not? If so... how?

Thanks Again!

Leesburg, Va USA

Post Number: 3
The plot thickens...

Please try to refrain from laughing too loudly at me...

Likely a real stupid thought...

Just figured out that the previous owner had the ipod in a Mac environment, and of course, as I've already said, I'm Windows... is there a will... or a way... to get the music into my windows world?

Unregistered guest
I got an 2g ipod nano yesterday and I used a family members laptop to put the music on it. her computer came with itunes (its a brand new computer (HP)...and she does not own an ipod)i tried to use the itunes that was already installed but it did not work so i installed w/the disk that came with the nano..everysong i imported into itunes showed up with no title or artist..i now have a nano with over 100 songs all titled track 1 track 2..etc...what is the problem???
PLEASE HELP

Username: Axl_rose

Post Number: 5
Hey, right so heres da problem, i have a ipod video i left it while it was updating and later on a certain retarded member of my family disconected when it said not 2, everytime i connect my ipod now it says itunes has to close down which means i cannot update any songs. i have bin through the intructions frm itunes telling me 2 uninstal quiktime and then repair itunes but still no luck, PLZZZ HELP thanks.

Unregistered guest
hi, i recently got a ipod 60GB and I was wondering if anyone could help explain how to get videos onto it. please

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2438
Dennis P. Mello: Your question would be best answered by a Google search, there are a multiplicity of ways to do it-but nearly all come with a compromise.

quote:

I got an 2g ipod nano yesterday and I used a family members laptop to put the music on it. her computer came with itunes (its a brand new computer (HP)...and she does not own an ipod)i tried to use the itunes that was already installed but it did not work so i installed w/the disk that came with the nano..everysong i imported into itunes showed up with no title or artist..i now have a nano with over 100 songs all titled track 1 track 2..etc...what is the problem???
PLEASE HELP

I already answered this question (please read the entire thread before asking questions)...I've had to type them in manually. But sometimes you can rip them onto the computer using Windows Media Player which automatically gives the songs their correct name. Then I add the named ones into iTunes. There is nothing wrong with the iPod-it's just how it works.

quote:

Hey, right so heres da problem, i have a ipod video i left it while it was updating and later on a certain retarded member of my family disconected when it said not 2, everytime i connect my ipod now it says itunes has to close down which means i cannot update any songs. i have bin through the intructions frm itunes telling me 2 uninstal quiktime and then repair itunes but still no luck, PLZZZ HELP thanks.

Once again, I hope that is under warranty.

quote:

hi, i recently got a ipod 60GB and I was wondering if anyone could help explain how to get videos onto it. please

That is a highly tedious explanation you're asking for. Instead of me typing pages of information out, I suggest you read the manual that came with the iPod or go to the iPod website.

Leesburg, Va USA

Post Number: 4
Jexx,

Thanks for taking time to respond. Yes, Googled the issue and did find many "solutions" even downloaded IpodCopy software. But no matter which computer I own, both PC, they both tell me I have to format the drive. I suspect it is because the previous owner of the ipod used it on a MAC? So is there a way around this?

Thanks,
Dennis

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2441
Ah, I completely forgot it was originally formatted on a Mac...the firmware would be different, then, in order to sync correctly with a Mac. My best advice is...you'll have to clear the songs. You can download the iPod updater off the Apple site which gives you the option to return the iPod to factory settings as well as totally reinstall everything.

Anonymous

i dont know what i did somehow my music on my limewire wont go onto my ipod nano ??? i have no clue on what to do ? can anyone help me plz???

Anonymous

i dont know what i did somehow my music on my limewire wont go onto my ipod nano ??? i have no clue on what to do ? can anyone help me plz???

Anonymous

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2442
Please don't triple post...

Username: Goldrush102

Post Number: 4
If you have limewire and you want to get it on your iPod then just burn the songs you want onto a CD and then put it onto iTunes then you can have it without paying for it!

!@#$%^)%^*^#PO
Unregistered guest
hey, i hav 2 issues!!
#1 Sometimes on my ipod (Photo 20GB) there is two links for the same artist, even though the spelling is the same.

#2 Some of my songs can not be found under the artist name or album. But when i find it in "all songs" the artist and album info is fine.

All help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!!

Username: Pixystks66

Bayside, NY USA

Hi. I have the 20 GB click wheel ipod. I had to put music on to the Ipod's hard drive so i can have a itunes library with all of my songs on my laptop.. anyhow... after doing this when i go to play music on my ipod, it keeps going to the next track right away. If i decide to play all 2263 songs it just clicks though the playlist as though im just clicking next, next, next. Does anyone know how to fix this i am going insane!! i would appreciate it so much!

Username: Pixystks66

Bayside, NY USA

Post Number: 2
hey !@#$%^)%^*^#PO. in response to # 2, if it is the wrong title or author, right click the track and go to get info. from there go to the INFO tab and type in the information as it should be. It might have the title and author in one field when it should actually be in 2 individual fields.

Leesburg, Va USA

Post Number: 5
Jexx, thanks again. That's what I figured the answer would be... guess I need to think about finding someone with a MAC to help fet the files off so I can use the Ipod more extensively...

!@#$%^)%^*^#PO
Unregistered guest
hey, Alexandra McHale, with all drue respect: (quote)...when i find it in "all songs" the artist and album info is fine...(end quote).
Thanks anyway....

Ricky132
Unregistered guest
is there any other program besides itunes that u can use to transfer songs over to an ipod?...because my itunes won't work...it opens for like a second, but then it closes. So i have not been able to put any songs at all into my ipod. PLEASE HELP!

benpete22
Unregistered guest
is ther a way to make your ipod not sync with your computer when you plug it in

Unregistered guest
i let my friend use i ipod and i walk into his room and he was taking out the harddrive ever since it has been frozen i go to a miltary school so i dont have any way to take it to a place to get if fixed if you can help my email is marlej@hargrave.edu thanks

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2450

quote:

there any other program besides itunes that u can use to transfer songs over to an ipod?...because my itunes won't work...it opens for like a second, but then it closes. So i have not been able to put any songs at all into my ipod. PLEASE HELP!

I'm sure there is. Just Google it. Otherwise, reinstall iTunes-it is an excellent program that is immensely stable.

quote:

is ther a way to make your ipod not sync with your computer when you plug it in

Use better grammar, and turn off 'automatically update' in the iTunes program.

quote:

i let my friend use i ipod and i walk into his room and he was taking out the harddrive ever since it has been frozen i go to a miltary school so i dont have any way to take it to a place to get if fixed

You don't have a clear question in there other than 'what should I do?' or so it seems. Basically, you'll need a new hard drive-check ebay. Apple will still fix it, but they'll charge you more than if it was under true warranty. Also, don't post your email expecting me to email you answers. If I had that kind of time, I would be one rich man.

Unregistered guest
wot do i do two put music from limewire two my ipod?

Unregistered guest
PLEASE HELP.. PLEASEEE.. hey i just got an ipod shuffle for christmas. the first time i plugged it in with everything loaded, it put the wrong songs on it. and i've been trying to get the songs that i want on it since, and its getting very annoying. what do i do?

Unregistered guest
PLEASE HELP.. PLEASEEE.. hey i just got an ipod shuffle for christmas. the first time i plugged it in with everything loaded, it put the wrong songs on it. and i've been trying to get the songs that i want on it since, and its getting very annoying. what do i do?

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2454
Make a playlist of the songs you want loaded onto it. Be sure to make sure there is enough memory to hold ALL of the songs you want.

florentibus
Unregistered guest
My ipod has 30GB of memory but I don't want to put 30GB of music on my computer hard drive.
Isn't there any way of copying CD's to the ipod without having to copy everything on the hard drive? I want to fill my ipod but not my computer!
Someone pleease help!!

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2460
Nope.

Unregistered guest
I can't figure out how to put lyrics and notes on my ipod can someone please help me

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2461
It's on the Apple site.

Pete Conroy
Unregistered guest
I want to get a video ipod hte 30 g. how would put some of my DVD's on the ipod?

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2463
That's too tedious for me to explain unless you repost showing that you actually want the answer.

you dont know me
Unregistered guest
yeah, but when i plug in my ipod in the computer tower, it used to pop up. and now it doesnt. i checked if its in properly, and if its on. and it should pop up as "megs ipod" .. but it doesnt

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2466
Have you tried reinstalling iTunes or changing the USB ports?

mk1793
Unregistered guest
hi..i have a 20gb ipod, and its not workin' as it was a year ago. When i plug it in to the computer, it says "do not disconnect" for hours. Another thing is that when i want to play songs that are already on my ipod, the ipod skips the song and then freezes. i dont know what to do..

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2467
Bad hard drive.

Unregistered guest
i have the new 60gb that plays movies and i want to put my own store bought dvds on it but i dont know how plz help me!!!!!!

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2468
Do you really want to know?

Unregistered guest
hi yall, im wondering wen i listen to my ipod i sumtimes leave it plugged in, and it will be full battery, am i using the battery still, and does this deplete the battery faster or does it use the computers power?

thanks, confuzed simon

Unregistered guest
to, i want my movies, there is a free tool http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/ here, all you have to do is select the source of the movie and it will convert it to play on your ipod.
if your dvds are copy protected (bought dvds) you will need a program named any dvd (http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html) you can get a free 15 or 21 day trial, also if you want to keep the program get a patch from somewhere, tho that is not legal, so i would just use the trial and buy if you want, and that should be all you have to do since anydvd works with the ipod video converter, happy converting

confused simon

Unregistered guest
I am trying to download music from my buddies iPOd onto mine and from mine to his but I am having no luck. Could anyone help out with a few steps telling me how? I am also trying to get music from his library as well and it won't let.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us