I need help regarding my iPod, recently formatting my computer, and iTunes

Username: Theineff

Post Number: 1
I have just recently formatted my computer due to virus concerns and all of the songs in my iTunes library have been deleted. I have 2 problems now.

Problem 1.) I cant seem to get the songs on my iPod to upload on my computer. Is there any way for me to do that?

Problem 2.) Everytime I try to update (as in, putting in new songs on my iPod from iTunes) it gives me this window that basicly tells me it will replace every song and playlist on my iPod with the songs and playlists on iTunes, which have about 5 songs. Each time I get that window I click "no" out of fear because I dont want everything on my iPod deleted. Is there any way to solve this?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3524
ipod transfer is one way only. From PC to iPod. You have to designate your iPod as a removable hard drive. Go to apple.com website to see howit is done

Username: Theineff

Post Number: 2
Could you tell me where on apple.com? I've searched that site for about 2 hours and found nothing.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3525
here
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=61131

Unregistered guest
hi when i try to put songs ive downloaded on my ipod theres this symbol there thats a picture of a lock and the songs that are already on there are all grey and you cant unclick them does any know wha to do?

Username: Mary3162

Post Number: 1
have an ipod, need itunes to load songs.
computer recently crashed, needed to format and start fresh. I downloaed itunes, it does not work properly, tells me to reinstall. I do this and it still has glitches. I am running xp home, am getting the newest version of itunes off the apple site.
any suggestions?

p0
Unregistered guest
everytime i try to update my itunes it gives me a window that says the disk can not be read from or written to please help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us