Ipod mini help *sniff* plz

Username: Glacie

Post Number: 1
Bought my ipd My ipod mini (4 GB) in 2003. All of a sudden, it will not turn on. I try to reset it but failed, never did get the elusive apple icon. I read almost all the ipod postings. Tried everything, plug it in the computer (USB and firewire) and into the wall outlet. Let it sit for 24 hours. I'm just outside the warrantee window. Sigh...can someone rescue my ipod mini?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1210
Sounds like the battery finally went out. It can only be recharged so many times before it needs to be swapped out with a new one. I'm surprised it lasted more than a year...It needs to be sent in for replacement...a one hundred dollar repair from what I've heard.

Username: Glacie

Post Number: 2
I'm going to give it a few more tries then I'll send for a repair. Much appreciative for the suggestion. Thanks!

Katie Brown
Unregistered guest
please please help i accidently dissconnected my ipod mini and now even when it is pluged in it says do not disconnect.i looked in the book and it said press eject ipod mini and i cant find it please tell me what to do. PLEASE!

Unregistered guest
help my comp pc wont recognise my ipod mini any more why/ is it coz i disconnected b4 it had finished chaging? shud i install it agen

jexx plz help email me selharrak@hotmail.com
much appreciated thanx xxxxxxx

L.Davis
Unregistered guest
Hi, I have a question..

I just bought an iPod mini, it will be delivered in about 5 days.

I have about 500 songs already saved onto my PC, all in mp3 format. How would I go about transferring those songs from my desktop to my iPod mini?

Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 1833
You basically just import them to iTunes. That's all the iPod plays...mp3s. As far as .wma goes, iTunes converts .wma into .mp3 format upon importing.

The iPod mini was a good choice. Very easy to get replacement parts off ebay and they don't scratch as easy as the Nanos.

Anonymous

i unplugged mi ipod mini before it said disconect and now when i plug it in it says songs are going on to it and then it says ipod done nd i unplug it but no songs r on it stil...

Anonymous

HELP! my ipod mini is plugged into the computer, but it wont stop saying "dont disconnect"!! its been saying that for like an hour! what do i do? whats wrong?

cnevs
Unregistered guest
i need to 'restore' my mini. I have about 2000 sounds on my comp in Itunes. When i put my mini back to factory setting will i lose all this music? The site says to be 'sure to back up files'...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us