RCA RD2010 Mp3 Player Help

Annonymous
Unregistered guest
I was wondering whats the most i can add with the sd/mmc expansion with this mp3 player. Will it accept 1gb, or just 512? Whats the most anybody know? Thanks :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Freeringtones

Post Number: 24
COmes standard with 128 MB Flash Memory but you can go up to 1GB

SanDisk SDSDB-1024-A10 1GB SD Card Flash Memory will work.

1GB SD Memory Card for RCA Lyra RD2010

laura m.
Unregistered guest
hi~ i just got a lyra 2010 from ebay. it didn't come with an instruction manual, and i can't figure out how to get songs onto it or my memory card from the computer. Does anyone here have a manual? if you do, i would appreciate anyone who could send it to me via email. my email is laura_meeker4@hotmail.com

Thanks

joey137137
Unregistered guest
hi i have this rca lyra rd 2010 and im am using music match to get my songs on it. However, every time i put my memory card in (64) It dosnt count it as memory and i am unable to put music on it. In saying that my problem is that i don't know how to get songs on the external memory. If anyone knows could u plz post how to.

644fvnbnbvcffytydxcv
Unregistered guest
hey i just bought a used 128 mb rca lyra mp3 and a new 512 mb kodak sd card and whenever i put the sd cad in the mp3 player wont start (brand new battery) and if i turn it on then put it in its just blanks out with lines and stuff can anyone help me?

Unregistered guest
I bought a brand new in package RCA RD2010 and I've only used it a couple of times and it is locked up. When I power it on it looks like it is coming on and then the 'RCA' pops up on the screen and then it shuts off. This happened after downloading a list of songs. Any advice? Is there a way to reset it. I took out the batteries and put in new ones but no luck.

Thanks,
Gina

Unregistered guest
I have a RCA Lyra 2010 and had the same problem as some of you. It'd turn on show the RCA logo and turn back off. I called the RCA tech support, they told me that the system files on the lyra were incomplete and I should update the firmware. Go to the rca website, download the firmware updater, flash the new firmware and that fixed it for me. http://www.rcaaudiovideo.com/Cultures/en-US/RD2010_11_12_15%20Firmware

Kaci
Unregistered guest
How do i download somgs onto my mp3 player?

Kaci
Unregistered guest
How do i download somgs onto my mp3 player?

Unregistered guest
I have a brand new RCA 2010 and the Lyra DJ won't detect my device. What should I do?
Thanks

Username: Catxxx

Post Number: 1
how do i put song'z onto my mp3 player? plz help!

Unregistered guest
The lyra will read the 1gig card, but will only profile the first 250 songs added to it. I asked RCA about this, they are aware of problem, won't admit its a software problem; they just say you need to us a 512 card (effectively limiting you to 250 songs). Very poor customer service.

Unregistered guest
So, i'm bombing down the highway with the RCA Lyra 128 - 1GB SD loaded with a wicked set of tunes and feeding it to the car stereo through the attached mini transmitter, when the damn mpc player shuts down for no good reason, what's up with that? I had new batteries in it too. When I took the SD card out the player came on with only the 24 on board memory songs registering, but when i put the 1 gb SD card back in the player wont come on at all. I've been using the 1GB sd in that player for almost a year with no problems so anybody know what the problem is. Should i trash the RCA & go to an I-Pod maybe, or is there help out there???

gettingfrustrated
Unregistered guest
The MusicMatch Software froze up on me when I was loading songs onto my Lyra 2010.... Now I can't change the songs on it. Any help??? THANKS SO MUCH!!

Username: Anchan

Hello,
I am having trouble with the new firmware, and unfortunately I already reformatted my player drive, and I didn't back up the old files... dope!!!!

Can someone copy their old non-firmware upgraded 'sys' folder and whatever OS folders are needed and send it to me. It might be useful for other members too. I'm not sure if its too big to be emailed. If it is, I'll set up an FTP.
Thanks!!

Unregistered guest
how do i delete songs in memory. I run most every day and i am ready for a change. Please don't make answer to technical.

Username: Hagy

My son just purchased a 1GB SD card for his RCA RD2010. When we try to load songs onto it from musicmatch it is saying the device is full. It is only reading from the internal memory and doesn't seem to acknowledge the new card. I assume the card needs to be formatted but I have no idea how to do this. Can anyone guide my through the process. We still operate on Windows 98. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us