IPod Dropped

Username: Sammy1

Post Number: 1
Hi,

I dropped my ipod (encased in one of those silicone sleeves) on a wood surface on my way to work and it's now frozen with the background light on. I hope I don't loose all my songs, when I connect to my home PC. Any suggestionss on what to do? Fortunately, I bought the store damage coverage.

Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3233
If the songs are on the iTumes folder, your songs should not disappear.

Unregistered guest
I dropped my 40 GB iPod today and it hit the side walk. Now the HDD is chirping and it is not working correctly. I ran the diagnostic and it gave me 89 RW SCAN NG. Any help?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3271
It is broken. Send it in for service.

Anonymous

I droped my Ipod Mini and the bottom popped off. I pluged it into my computer and on the Ipod it says DO NOT DISCONNECT but itunes dosentsay that. I diconnected it and it said i disconected USB mass storage system.

Anonymous

I droped my Ipod Mini and the bottom popped off. I pluged it into my computer and on the Ipod it says DO NOT DISCONNECT but itunes dosentsay that. I diconnected it and it said i disconected USB mass storage system. Help

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 1870
iTunes isn't recognizing the iPod. I guess you fried the hard drive. You can find a new hard drive on ebay for less than $60 and replace it yourself.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4084
Does anybody else think that if you drop an iPod that it will be alright?

Drop any sensitive electronic device and more than likely, it will break.

What are you guys thinking?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us