Please help!

scoupe23Q
Unregistered guest
hi there, i recently got a Mizda multi-bar mp3 player. thing is, when i went to instal it on my computer it only installed a player, not any folders to copy files to. I have no idea how to get files onto the thing without the folder. I have the instruction manual but it doesnt have any trouble shooting. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Lliam
Unregistered guest
I just bought one too, and it downloaded the driver from the CDrom that came with it, but i couldn't find anything too. BUT, if you go into 'explore' (ie right-click on the start button) and then have a look at the basic drives - there's C: and D:, and I also have another one now called Removable Disk (G:-). This is the player and inside this drive you will find all the folders for mp3, dvr etc. OK, good luck!!

Unregistered guest
I also have one, do you know how to change the speed on the voice recorder from sp to lp. Thanks

Kavini Sureshan
Unregistered guest
Would anyone be able to tell me the price of a Mizda Multi-bar MP3 player please. I recently received one as a present. I have a feeling this present is too expensive but I need to know before I risk offending my friend by returning it to him. Thanks.

Kavini Sureshan
Unregistered guest
Don't worry guys. Thanks I found out the price. Gee didn't realise I'd find so quickly online. Thanks anyway.

Unregistered guest
Hey peolpe, my brother brought one aswell and he's lost his installation disk. Would anyone know where he can grab a generic driver or the original driver please. i know its a long shot... thanx.

sam mitchell
Unregistered guest
Hi can anyone help with instructions for a mizda mp3 i need a cd rom as well! thanks sam, tasmania.

Carly Jane
Unregistered guest
HELP ME! I have a Creative MuVo N200 mp3 player and i installed the cd and everything, but how do i get the music on to the mp3 player?? I have it plugged into the computer but it has this wierd picture on it and i can't understand it.

Thanks.

Carly Jane
Unregistered guest
HELP ME! I have a Creative MuVo N200 mp3 player and i installed the cd and everything, but how do i get the music on to the mp3 player?? I have it plugged into the computer but it has this wierd picture on it and i can't understand it.

Thanks.

Carly Jane
Unregistered guest

Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us