Where to buy MA SLCR center channel...

Jeff Plous
I really want to complete my system. And I now have the money to buy the center channel to go with my MA s8s. Can someone tell me where to get the sclr... at a good price :)
Thanks

Hawk
Jeff:

If you recall, I suggested the store where you could hear MAs (and you were so impressed you bought them!). Well, for the center speaker, call Kief's (www.kiefs.com). They will discount Monitor Audio speakers.

Jeff Plous
Hawk, yea Sound Hounds had them. He has been waiting on someone to bring back a demo since the day I bought my s8s. I'm gettin a lil antsy and really want to buy my SLCR!! I guess maybe I should rephrase it as, what is a good price to pay for the SLCR?
Thanks

Hawk
Jeff:

I would expect you shold pay about 20% off the MSRP or about $480.

Good luck!

KidA
I just paid exactly that for them at Sound City in NJ. You need to call or possibly go to the store to get that price.

elitefan
$480 for the silver center would be a very good price in my neck of the woods. I only have one Monitor dealer within 125 miles and most they will take off list is 10%. I love them so much I bought them anyway and I'm sure glad I did.Jeff,
get on the phone immediately!

Jeff Plous
I should have the SLCR by the beginning of next week. Scott at Sound Hounds got back to me. The deal is Im buyin a demo unit (fine by me) that was in someones house that decided not to buy it. It has taken him awhile but he finally is getting it back next week for me. So Im hoping to pay less than 20% off just because its been used... :)
Wish me luck
Jeff

Hawk
Good luck!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us