Roll call... from any NAD Txx2 owners!!

Anonymous
What do you think of your receivers?

I find it hard to beleive that no one is contributing their NAD experiences with the board.
Here's a few topics that will help people out.

Stereo ::::Average Good Great
Multi-channel music::::Average Good Great
DTS Video ::::Average Good Great
Hows the dialogue quality in Video? ::::Average Good Great
Ergonomics ::::Average Good Great

Anonymous
Well I have yet to hook up my NAD T752 ~ waiting for my AV rack to ship and then I begin running wires and setup for my beloved soon to be home theater system...

AK
Hi all,

This site has been very informative to me...I am about to buy a T752 and at least I know what I am about to get into by reading all these constructive feedbacks. By the way it will be very helpful for people to start putting their unit's manufacture date with messages. At least by doing so, all of us will have some idea of when the frequency of problems rose since T752 was introduced. Perhaps we can convey that information to NAD if they care to know... We all can be a part of good consumer watchdogs as well as audiophiles.

By the way I am still buying T752 because I fell in love with the way it sounds despite all these known problems.... Wish me a good luck!

Pete
My NAD 762 is graded a great on all accounts. It is the best AV receiver out there for those who love to listen to 2 channel music mostly but occasionally want to enjoy some home theatre. Don't need all those bells and whistles of a Yamaha or Sony. Sound is all that matters and this unit is awesome.

AdamT
I'll be receiving my T752 mid-next week and will report then.

Willow
I have had my T742 for some weeks now and am thrilled with the sound. Yes, setup was a little cumbersome with no OSD but once I got through that - its been pure listening pleasure all the way. Sounds fantastic in stereo as well as with Prologic II. Im still tweaking it a bit for movie audio.

Pete:
I agree with you - really dont need the bells and whistles - sound matters.

matthew dow
Picked up a 762 5 days ago:

Stereo : Great
Multi-channel music: undetermined
DTS Video: undetermined
Hows the dialogue quality in Video?: So far great, but have only run 2 channel satellite

Ergonomics :Good, but that's only because I haven't played with it too much.

I am still waiting for my center, surrounds, and sub to arrive, so I cannot comment on the full HT experience yet.

I spent the last 4 days comparing the 762 to a Rotel 1055. NAD wins on stereo, weight, a/b capability, zone 2 capability and remote, and amp flexibility, and inputs. Rotel won on looks, remote, possibly quality. If it wasn't for the 762, I easily would have purchased the Rotel. In a blind comparison, my wife had the same comments b/w the two: NAD had better separation and we heard things we hadn't heard before; also the bass was much more clearly defined. The Rotel sounds slightly crisper and brighter.

So far, no 'bugs', but I'll report back when I've worked with it some more.

Johnny
matthew,

Thank you for your comments. You have heard what so many others of us have been stating...that the clarity of the NAD is unsurpassed. I think you will be pleasantly surprised when your complete surround sound setup is finished. Let us know how you like it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us