JVC RX-DP10V ULTRA THX Reciever...Need feedback on this item.

matt
Im about to purchase the JVC rx-DP10V reciever and for the price it seems to be a resonable reciever...if anyone has exsperience with this reciever could you please tell me the pros and cons of the piece of equipment. Thank you

AussiePuck
Hi Guys,

Has anyone purchased this receiver. I have been made an excellent offer on one. I'm also considering the RX-DR20V. Any feedback on these receivers would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

AussiePuck
Does nobody know of this receiver or has nobody had any experience with it...? From what I understand, for it's pricepoint, this receiver competes with receivers 1 1/2 times it's price. Is there any truth to that?

Anybody?

AussiePuck
Hawk, elitefan... Any opinion? Please...

Anonymous
sorry man but JVC?

AussiePuck
I know what ur thinking. I'm thinking the same, however I auditioned the DP 20 and it is nice. I have auditioned Marantz, Denon, Onkyo, Nad, Yamaha mid range and this is certainly competition. My reaction to the idea of it was just like yours, i can assure you, that's why I'm trying to get some feedback from people who have used or at least seen it. I'd even like to know if people have heard bad things.

Anything!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us