NAD T752 firmware

I just bought a NAD T752 receiver and although I've only had it for a few days, the only problems I found so far was that it locked up when changing surround features. After reading the above reviews I checked the firmware revision and found it to be 1.06.

I bought this while on vacation and would rather not have to courier it back for the upgrade. I already sent back my Yamaha RX-V2300 and traded it in for the NAD as it sounded just too harsh for my liking.
Do you think the upgrade is imperative and do you think another dealer would repair it?

I would appreciate any thoughts.

Hawk
Tim:

The firmware problem in the 752 was identified very early and NAD got an upgrade out very quickly. ANY NAD DEALER WILL DO IT FOR FREE. It is also easy to do yourself, if you have some experience replacing computer chips and have a chip puller, but I don't recommend it. Let the dealer do it.

You don't need to explain anything to the dealer, just take it in and tell them you need the chip upgrade because of the problem you are having when changing surround features.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us