Best prices for Marantz receivers?

Username: Umich

Post Number: 1
Hi guys, I've been frequently checking all the great posts on this board and have tentatively decided to get a Marantz SR-5300 receiver. I saw that Avdude posted a message that he found a authorized dealer price of under $400. Can you possibly tell me where you found this, much appreciated! Anyone else have any recommendations on legitimate places to buy online for good price besides www.onecall.com or ac4l.com?

Username: Harbolt

Post Number: 7
Hi Rick. Check out the below link. They have Marantz receivers at low prices and they are recognized as authorized dealers by Marantz. This means that Marantz will honor the warranty if you buy a receiver here. Hope this helps.

http://www.accessories4less.com

Brent

P.S. I think their web site is down right now so keep trying until it comes back up.

Username: Umich

Post Number: 2
Hi Brent,

Thanks for the info. I'm currently debating whether I should just get the 5300 which I found a few places offering pretty good prices such as www.cambridgesoundworks.com for $449 delivered or whether to wait for the SR-5400 which has the adjustable crossover, DTS 96/24, and HDTV switching.

Rick

Username: Larry_d

Post Number: 7
Rick: I agrees with Brent. If you're putting down that amount of money, you should stick with an authorized dealer so they'll honor the warranty. If you buy elsewhere and there's something wrong, they won't fix it for free and you'll just have to plunk out more money. Both cambridge soundworks and accessories4less are authorized dealers. I'd stick with them.

Username: Amadeuz

Post Number: 3
If you look on ebay right now, you can get a 5300 for 390 + 15 shipping. That's pretty darn cheap.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us