Clocking

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 3831
Here is a fairly easy to read article (luckily for me) and seems rather useful.
Maybe for you too!

http://www.tnt-audio.com/clinica/spd_reclock_e.html

Silver Member
Username: Ravbains

MelbourneAustralia

Post Number: 271
Hi Nuck,

good article, but definitely not for the faint-hearted!! Those guys in Italy have too much time on their hands, or otherwise they are EE's as a day job, and they get to put their CD players on the work bench during the 9am-5pm drag.....

BTW, I had the chance to listen to my modded Sony in front of the ultra-high end pre-amp and SS Class-A mono-blocks.

It sounded very good to me, a meltingly beautiful mid-range, and great everywhere else in the ball-park too! It has inspired to me to send it back to the mod shop to make it even better!!!

I've had some bad vinyl experiences that I just don't want to talk about. Just serves to remind me what a PITA vinyl replay can be.

So instead I am thinking about getting a pair of NuForce Ref 9.02Se's to put my Dyn's on a tight leash. (Dyn's are getting better day by day, but I just feel they are too much of a handful for the little AVi integrated unit I have.)

If I do end up with the NuForce's, when my bank account finally recovers, I may start thinking about a proper balanaced pre-amp, the AVi will have to act as pre-amp in the interim.

cheers
Rav
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us