Itrip Problem

Jesizzle
Unregistered guest
I have been using my itrip with my Ipod Mini second Generation for ages I just plugged it in and didn't bother downloading the software but I decided to do it and now it has filled my library with over 200 stations i just want them to dissapear what do they do?

Anonymous

you need those stations in your ipod
thats what you have to play when your on that station
then you cal play any song after that. i have one, if you need better explaining. just say so

Anonymous

i iTrip was working fine when i bought but it just stop working...

thegonz
Unregistered guest
mine also died for no reason, but oddly enough if u wrap that sucker in tin foil it'll boost the signal and work perfect if not better. honest to god truth. try it

Anonymous

i had same prob; iTrip worked fine for a year or so, then just ceased to work the same! (i found that it was working, but very, very quietly)

Fix: download new iTrip stations upgrade for iTunes 5 and beyond!!
www.griffintechnology.com/software/software_itrip.html
(delete any stations you dont want to save playing too many of them on random.)
back to normal!!
cheers
mbb

Slima1a1a1
Unregistered guest
Try turning the volume up on the Ipod, works every time. Apparently I trip goes into sleep mode after a while and will quit transmitting or not activate at all unless the volume is at a certain level.

Unregistered guest
i have the same problem.. when i brought the i trip it was working fine but then it just stoped workin and hasnt worked since. i tried reseting the ipod with the trip in it but no change. it sounds like it wants to work but just not doing so.. i tried you foil thing but that didnt work either..

Username: Nsbrown835

Post Number: 1
My problem is that my iTrip seems to broadcast to the car stereo only when I am holding it...like it needs some grounding. I'll try the foil but, man that seems a lousy solution for a product like an iPod.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us