Problem trasferring to Real player v10

Unregistered guest
I have recently updated my real one player to real player v10 and am now having big time problems transferring files to my MZ-N10

Some files transfer normal but whenever I try transferring .rm or mp3pro files the transfer starts until the file is at 89% and then the program just freezes at that step.
I never had this problem with real one player

The problem now is that I can't even go back to Real One after upgrading to real player 10, and actually I don't want to because real player 10 is just way so much better than real one

Help me out guys please :-)

cheers and thx in advance for any help :-)

Unregistered guest
Dear sir,
please be good enough to inform that
My real player 10 not working allwayes
Error Error...
Help me out Pls
Thank,s selvarajan

Username: Kazba

Post Number: 1
I can't seem to access any video footage via the net through real player V10. It says I am not connected and I am working off line but I am contected, Help?

Unregistered guest
Hello,
I have a strange problem. Real player file working in Nokia phones do not play in PDA2K ..Is there any remedy please!

Anonymous

Yeah, notREAL PLAYER never was popular with me. What is it? I have never had a need for it. I tried a few files with it ages ago and have an old player still on my puter, but in the last four years, I have had absolutely no reason to use it. Who wants their files in some obscure .rm format? I don't. If I remember correctly, it was nothing but REAL advertising. I don't think it's stable. Use .mpg, mpeg, .avi .mov and other formats I say! ...later dudes !!! Zak

George bush suckin
Unregistered guest
wibble

From
George bush suckin on cheneys caramel-colored jonson
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums