ECLIPSE SECURITY PROBLEM

Username: Princess2005

LaGrange, Georgia United States

Post Number: 1
Hi Im having a problem getting tunes in my car. My boyfriend gave me a Eclipse 8454 after it was stolen out of his truck while he was visiting me. The police caught the theives and returned the CD player to us that night. The theives only got a trip to jail. He did not realize that the unit was not any good with out the CD to unlock it. We know who the orginal owner of the unit is only he can't remember what CD to use. He directed us to the installer that placed it in the truck only the are not very customer serivce oriented. Now I'm stuck with no tunes and a door stop. Can anyone help me please or should I just trash it and move on. I would like to keep it cause I'm a single mother and cannot really afford to buy another but if I have to I will.

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

Post Number: 333
try the car audio forum. they will be of much more use to you in your question. good luck.

Suz
Unregistered guest
You have to call Eclipse. The phone number should be on the top of the unit. They will make you register the CD player with them before they will give you the code to reset the player.
I recently bought a car that has a 5400 model. I had to call to register mine. They require photo ID and a copy of your owners card.

Unregistered guest
I have an old Eclipse (94) ECD-414. My friend forgot to tell me about the security CD so I tried CDs till it said "help". Then I got the CD from him after calling but it's still locked up. Eclipse says I can send it back to get it unlocked for $39. Any Tricks anyone????

Anonymous

EARTH to space aliens, EARTH to space aliens:

"You have entered a HOME audio section! For car audio help, go to the CAR audio section...SCRAM!"

Anonymous

EARTH to space aliens, EARTH to space aliens:

"You have entered the HOME audio section! For car audio help, go to the CAR audio section...SCRAM!"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us