Need help with my Amp

Username: Eruggiero

Post Number: 1
I recently upgraded to a Cablevison IO digital cable box, and am trying to use a digital coax cable for digital audio. I get audio on all but about 30 channels and Cablevision is telling me to check my amp. settings to figure out why it is not working. I have a Kenwood amp with a digital coax connector, and it blinks when I tune to one of these channels that I am not getting audio on (basically telling me no audio is coming through). Please help!!!

Username: Brett91786

Post Number: 2
more than likely your cable has no audio output on thoes chanels and the folks cant posably figure it out on the phone but when the light blinks on thoes chanels go fig no output get box output info.

Xomylyfe
Unregistered guest
I have acustic guitar and am getting an electric guitar. can I use the same amp that I have for the electric?

Xomylyfe
Unregistered guest
I have acustic guitar and am getting an electric guitar. can I use the same amp that I have for the electric?

Silver Member
Username: Stu_pitt

NYC, NY Pakistan

Post Number: 219
This is off topic, and I don't know much at all about guitar amps, but here goes...
Im pretty sure you could use the same amp. The only thing I could think of is does the amp have built in distortion? If not, you may want to get a distortion pedal (I think that's what they're called). Electric guitar sounds different than acoustic because of distortion (intentionally put into the amp). There are a few more reasons, but I think that's the biggest difference.

Username: Fontboy

Post Number: 4
xo- you really would be best served by an electric guitar amp, tube based would be best - i have a 25 watt fender that works great even with live drums, but you may want 50 watts if you want to keep it clean and loud. hope that helps.

Username: Raffy

Wisconsin dells, Wisconsin Usa

Post Number: 5
yes you could
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us