Library codes for NAD HTR-2 remote?

Bronze Member
Username: Invierno

Post Number: 11
I've got a new NAD receiver showing up next week and am trying to figure out where to look for library codes for the HTR-2 remote. I've scanned http://www.remotecentral.com/ (which is what the NAD website points you to) but haven't found any library codes there.

Has anyone found a descriptive list of NAD HTR-2 Library codes? A library code would be much easier than using the learning feature to teach the HTR-2 each command.

Yes, I know I can use its scanning feature to try to find a matching library. The problem I've run into doing this with other remotes has been that four or five different libraries end up matching *some* of the commands, but not all.

Currently looking for library code for older Samsung TV's and VCR's.

If this should be posted in a different forum (that's actually active) let me know.

Silver Member
Username: John_a

Post Number: 344
Invierno,

The manual with the HTR-2 is pretty good. It has a list of library codes. If you do not have it yet, you can get it from the NAD web site under "Support". I stayed with the default libraries which will probably work just fine with your receiver and player. I found it learned codes just fine from Nokia and Sony devices. then you can "punch through" commands so they always show up whichever source you are using. My "volume" buttons always control the volume on the receiver, even if the others are controlling TV channel selection or whatever.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us