Denon 2805 - Denon Refurbished Unit

Bronze Member
Username: Dakulis

Spokane, Washington United States

Post Number: 42
OK,

I won the Denon AVR 2805 in an auction and a Denon 3803 - see my earlier thread.

The wife says that one has to go AND, after obtaining several recommendations, I'm keeping the 3803 and selling the 2805. I have it on eBay at a reasonable starting bid of $425. If it doesn't sell there, I'm open to offers or suggestions.

If I can't get what I paid for it - $450, I'll probably just try to sell it locally. No, it won't carry the Denon warranty I'm told because you don't buy it from a dealer although that's somewhat silly since Denon refurbished it. BUT, it's their warranty so I can't help that.

Any suggestions would be helpful. No Paul, I can't use it for a doorstop BUT thanks for your thoughts. David.

Silver Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 672
Hey David good luck selling it. I've been trying to sell my Marantz SR5400 for $325 without a bite. 1 person emailed me about the Marantz CC4300 cd changer that I am selling for $125 and no one has responded to the Marantz DV6400 universal player that I'll let go for $325. Folks would raher buy at ebay I guess. Like you I'll hang on to them before I'll give them away. Next I'll try Audiogon and Videogon where I've had remarkable results. I'll probably give it another week of mentioning it here before I give up. You might want to do the same.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us